GUILTY KY - Jeffrey Nie, 56, & Barbara Nie, 58, shot to death by daughter, 21, Louisville, 2 April 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't necessarily have a theory, but I do have some information that might provide some clarity into the mental state of this girl. I went to school with her for 2 years. She was the biggest liar I have ever met in my life. And she didn't just tell white lies. No, she told lies about how many siblings she had. She told us that she had 13 siblings, and that they all died in the most tragic ways. She didn't just take it that far. She led us all to believe that she had a little sister dying of cancer. She was receiving so much attention and sympathy, even gifts from people all over the school. It was a private Christian school, and understandably, many of us felt very sorry for her. Well, everyone found out she was a liar when her mother came to the school one day, and someone said they are sorry to hear about her daughter who is battling cancer. You can imagine the confusion and shock the mother was feeling. Well, after that, everyone just pretended it never happened. The next year Brina left the school, and we all sighed a breath of relief. There is no way this girl is mentally stable. I don't know WHAT is wrong with her for sure, but I am curious if any type of mental evaluation was done on her. Either way, it's a very sad story, and (not to blame anyone) but she should've gotten some help a LONG time ago.

I wonder where her kids are? It sounds like they'd been living with Grandma, I wonder if they stayed with her?
I wonder about the kids too. I still follow her on Instagram, and every now and then I look at the pictures of her kids and just wonder about them. The scary thing is, her last Instagram post was of her wishing her dad a happy birthday... so twisted. I can provide a screenshot if anyone wants to see.

For anyone who might be interested—i was able to find the photo she posted of her dad right before killing him. I managed to find it in some old messages.
She posted it the same day she killed him.

Attachments

• 08ADEF65-8411-4642-98AA-43959D523CB3.png
    08ADEF65-8411-4642-98AA-43959D523CB3.png
    386 KB · Views: 45
For anyone who might be interested—i was able to find the photo she posted of her dad right before killing him. I managed to find it in some old messages.
She posted it the same day she killed him.

It's sad to hear this woman only got 20 years. This means she'll be out in probably 10. This shooting was just pure evil, and I fear when she gets out, her mother (whom she tried to kill also) or her children (anyone who gets close to her) will be in mortal danger. Some things just can't be fixed.

She is a beautiful woman, and she easily draws unsuspecting and innocent people to her. By the time they get close, it's too late. A Mother who is in fear of her child, whom she loves more than her own life, should be a good judge of the danger hiding beneath the surface of that child.

This case is not who did this. This case is a slam dunk guilty. I don't think she should ever walk free again. MOO

It's sad to hear this woman only got 20 years. This means she'll be out in probably 10. This shooting was just pure evil, and I fear when she gets out, her mother (whom she tried to kill also) or her children (anyone who gets close to her) will be in mortal danger. Some things just can't be fixed.

She is a beautiful woman, and she easily draws unsuspecting and innocent people to her. By the time they get close, it's too late. A Mother who is in fear of her child, whom she loves more than her own life, should be a good judge of the danger hiding beneath the surface of that child.

This case is not who did this. This case is a slam dunk guilty. I don't think she should ever walk free again. MOO

I agree. It’s extremely sad, and scary. She lacks empathy and is utterly manipulative. People like her do not change, and 20 years in jail will only make her worse.

Interesting...looks like someone has been doing some damage control. Not sure who. But the last photo where she wished her dad a happy birthday is now gone. Maybe a lawyer advised her to delete it, or maybe she told someone to. Either way, it's fishy. But I will still post a screenshot of her Instagram account, since no one else can view it because it is private. What a shame, I wanted to show just how messed up this whole situation was by showing you all the photo where she is gushing about her dad, I believe just hours before murdering him. I guess it looked a little incriminating...like maybe too obvious that she only posted it so that people wouldn't suspect her.

But I'll attach a screenshot of her account now, nonetheless. I decided to black out the kids' names and faces because they don't need to be posted on the internet in connection to what their mom did.

Sometimes, evil has a face. You cannot rehabilitate evil, you can only try to annihilate it. In this case, it's only shoved under the rug for a few years, and I fear it will come out again with a vengeance!

Sometimes, evil has a face. You cannot rehabilitate evil, you can only try to annihilate it. In this case, it's only shoved under the rug for a few years, and I fear it will come out again with a vengeance!

So true! Prison does not rehabilitate these types. It keeps them away from society for a time but it also gives the opportunity to hone their skills. Prison is like a classroom for manipulators and liars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back