Found Deceased KY - Justin Johnson, 28, Lewis County, 23 March 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Quote from the link:
Bivens says he believes Johnson was shot and killed in another location and then taken to Cooper Ridge Road.
He also says he does not believe that Johnson's body has been on the road since he went missing on Thursday.
Deputies planned to obtain several search warrants for residences, structures and outbuildings on Thursday.

"I'm still kind of disappointed in these friends of Mr. Johnson," Bivens said. "I told you the other day, I never seen any of them there searching for the body and I still have yet to see them come forward and talk to me."

Bivens says they're also investigating how drugs could have played a role in Johnson's death.

Quote from the link:

Snipped by me:

"I'm still kind of disappointed in these friends of Mr. Johnson," Bivens said. "I told you the other day, I never seen any of them there searching for the body and I still have yet to see them come forward and talk to me."

Bivens says they're also investigating how drugs could have played a role in Johnson's death.
Wow his friends haven't spoke to the sheriff and didn't help search. Sounds like he might not of had the best company around him although he certainly didn't deserve this for having bad friends. Has it been released if these were friends he'd only started hanging out with recently?

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

Wow his friends haven't spoke to the sheriff and didn't help search. Sounds like he might not of had the best company around him although he certainly didn't deserve this for having bad friends. Has it been released if these were friends he'd only started hanging out with recently?

�� ��Love always wins �� ��

The girlfriend acknowledge that since his brother's deaths , he as ahaving a hard time, and started to her words " medicate"

Speculation, I think there is a family history of substance abuse ( alcohol). Moo. For some reason I think he was oxycontin like stuff. Not heroin or meth stuff.

He obviously spiraled out since his brother died.

Until yesterday this fits with her never saying where he was going that night- she saw him decompiling - would any of us tell LE that he left for some drugs?

That bothered me from the beginning- there was never a said he was going to the grocery store to pick up some garlic and never came back.

That was glaring to me that he was going for drugs.

Only my opinion, but this is sad story - he did not have the coping skills to deal with his brother - but I still have causation about the "motor cycle"

It had been reported very weird - there was no apparently he veered off the road into the truck.

There was no apparently the truck veered into the motorcycles lane.

There was no mention of if anyone was under the in fluence.

There was never a discussion of the speed of the vehicles.

Tragic loss of life from a motorcycle accident. IMO that is not how this stuff is reported . Weather is reported, speed is reported, blame is reported, etc etc

Only moo- I think much more will emerge ...............

Or the motorcycle death was cause he was really high?

If what was Oxicoton?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He had a child he apparently was attached too. I think he started to self-medicate his anguish over his brother with RX stuff as opposed to street stuff.

That stuff is addictive.

I just don't think as a dad his self-medicating started with street drugs - I think RX stuff

moo

He had a child he apparently was attached too. I think he started to self-medicate his anguish over his brother with RX stuff as opposed to street stuff.

That stuff is addictive.

I just don't think as a dad his self-medicating started with street drugs - I think RX stuff

moo
In one of the obits, it said Jackie, his brother, was preceded in death by a girl who sounded like his daughter.
I couldn't find any info about that but it seems tragedy has a way of following this family around.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Officers with the Lewis County Sheriff’s Department have arrested two Garrison men and charged them in connection with the murder of Justin D. Johnson. Mr. Johnson on Thursday, March 23. His body was discovered on Wednesday, March 29.

Sheriff Johnny Bivens announced the arrests during a briefing for media and the family of Mr. Johnson Saturday morning at the Lewis County Courthouse.

Preston Neill Walters
Preston Neill Walters
• Preston Neill Walters, 52, of Garrison, has been charged with the offense of capital murder (Class A Felony), tampering with physical evidence (Class D Felony), and abuse of a corpse (Class A Misdemeanor).
Preston Neill Walters allegedly shot Justin Johnson in the back with a high caliber pistol, causing his death.
After shooting Mr. Johnson, he allegedly concealed the body beside a roadway and covered it with leaves.
After a period of time Preston Neill Walters allegedly returned to where the body was concealed and, in complicity with Wince L. Walters, removed Mr. Johnson’s body to another location and threw his body over an embankment. He also allegedly concealed or destroyed evidence of his involvement in the murder.
Preston Neill Walters also allegedly abandoned Mr. Johnson’s body, leaving it in the elements for an extended period of time without notifying family members or authorities.

GOT EM!

http://www.lewiscountyherald.com/two-arrested-in-connection-with-the-murder-of-justin-johnson

Skimming over this morning as housework is calling. Did they give a reason for shooting Justin? Thanks

Officers with the Lewis County Sheriff’s Department have arrested two Garrison men and charged them in connection with the murder of Justin D. Johnson. Mr. Johnson on Thursday, March 23. His body was discovered on Wednesday, March 29.

Sheriff Johnny Bivens announced the arrests during a briefing for media and the family of Mr. Johnson Saturday morning at the Lewis County Courthouse.

Preston Neill Walters
Preston Neill Walters
• Preston Neill Walters, 52, of Garrison, has been charged with the offense of capital murder (Class A Felony), tampering with physical evidence (Class D Felony), and abuse of a corpse (Class A Misdemeanor).
Preston Neill Walters allegedly shot Justin Johnson in the back with a high caliber pistol, causing his death.
After shooting Mr. Johnson, he allegedly concealed the body beside a roadway and covered it with leaves.
After a period of time Preston Neill Walters allegedly returned to where the body was concealed and, in complicity with Wince L. Walters, removed Mr. Johnson’s body to another location and threw his body over an embankment. He also allegedly concealed or destroyed evidence of his involvement in the murder.
Preston Neill Walters also allegedly abandoned Mr. Johnson’s body, leaving it in the elements for an extended period of time without notifying family members or authorities.

GOT EM!

http://www.lewiscountyherald.com/two-arrested-in-connection-with-the-murder-of-justin-johnson
I'm curious what connection these 52yo and 53yo guys have to a 28yo. Using just the first and last name of the suspects, I find a younger man on FB in KY who I'm assuming is the son of the suspect. That person is friends with the remembrance page for Justin's brother who passed in Feb, and someone whose name is the middle+last name of the suspect. The middle+last name profile is friends with someone listed in Justin's obit.

For the other suspect I find a Linkedin page stating he worked as a tree trimmer until fairly recently in the same area. Justin's obit listed his occupation as tree trimmer but for a different company.

The girlfriend acknowledge that since his brother's deaths , he as ahaving a hard time, and started to her words " medicate"

Speculation, I think there is a family history of substance abuse ( alcohol). Moo. For some reason I think he was oxycontin like stuff. Not heroin or meth stuff.

He obviously spiraled out since his brother died.

Until yesterday this fits with her never saying where he was going that night- she saw him decompiling - would any of us tell LE that he left for some drugs?

That bothered me from the beginning- there was never a said he was going to the grocery store to pick up some garlic and never came back.

That was glaring to me that he was going for drugs.

Only my opinion, but this is sad story - he did not have the coping skills to deal with his brother - but I still have causation about the "motor cycle"

It had been reported very weird - there was no apparently he veered off the road into the truck.

There was no apparently the truck veered into the motorcycles lane.

There was no mention of if anyone was under the in fluence.

There was never a discussion of the speed of the vehicles.

Tragic loss of life from a motorcycle accident. IMO that is not how this stuff is reported . Weather is reported, speed is reported, blame is reported, etc etc

Only moo- I think much more will emerge ...............

Or the motorcycle death was cause he was really high?
Prescription addiction is a very high epidemic RN and buying oxicontin or percocet off the streets is much easier than most think. It has a way of decimating whole families and I'm in TN but not far from the KY border my own Mother and stepfather are addicted and it started innocently enough with her having lupos. My husband was also addicted at one time but thank goodness we found a suboxone clinic. His started with legitimate back problems which led to surgery. He owns his own company which builds custom inground swimming pools which is very physical work. I say this because as you say when people would ask where he went at night I would do the same not answering or say to Walmart to try and cover.
I feel so bad for His family its hard enough to lose someone but if it does come out pills are involved people will judge her unfairly. If his brother's accident seems to have no cause it very well could be drug related. IMO people who use pills tend to think they are sober and will drive. Where as with alcohol you can generally tell when your buzzing and feeling good. After taking pills awhile u need them just to feel "normal" when in reality your motor functions are impaired and you shouldn't be on a motorcycle or driving a car.

RIP Justin may you walk with your brother now and know peace [emoji174] [emoji257] [emoji174]

💘 💘Love always wins 💘 💘

Thus far we have only heard about weed correct?

[FONT=&quot]Wince Walters is also accused of burning carpeting from the trunk of a car used to transport the body, along with boots he was wearing when committing the crime and plastic in which Johnson's body was wrapped, the sheriff said.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We believe the shooting happened between 10 and 11 p.m., Thursday...about 5 to 6 miles from where his (Johnson's) pick-up was found,

http://www.maysville-online.com/new...cle_c662a9e1-dfa7-5f91-8b38-85bbd5b328df.html

[/FONT]

They look like charmers huh

Plead not guilty

[FONT=&quot]The sheriff says Preston Walters shot Johnson in the back then worked with Wince Walters to move the body into a creek and burn evidence like boots and carpeting from the car they used to move the body.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Preston Walters per sheriff- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“I have good friends in that family that would not uphold and support that type of behavior and would have no hard feelings as a result of this arrest. Right’s right and wrong’s wrong.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saturday’s arrest

hours before his funeral

[/FONT]
http://www.wtvq.com/2017/04/04/two-men-arrested-death-justin-johnson/

2-suspects-e1491325414907-300x225.jpg

Walters-1-e1491335310786.jpg

any updates on justice for Justin's murder? next court date known?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teadoughnutsdogbanjo
Back