Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was halfway through this thread when I noticed the title was changed to FOUND ALIVE!

I skipped the rest and came straight to the happy ending.

A true miracle, this makes my heart soar!!!

I was halfway through this thread when I noticed the title was changed to FOUND ALIVE!

I skipped the rest and came straight to the happy ending.

A true miracle, this makes my heart soar!!!

Me too. Came here to catch up and he's found! Now I have to go and find out how and by who and God bless them all.

We don't usually get these happy endings with children so lets celebrate this good news!!!

Update: Missing Magoffin County toddler found alive

Moments ago we learned from rescue crews Kenneth Howard was found alive.

We are working to learn exactly where crews found him. This will be updated.

[....]
Oh, my -- Thank the Heavens!
From this article --
Crews use basket, rope to rescue Magoffin County toddler

This quote:
In all, Howard was found 1,755 feet away from his home over rough terrain.

That's almost two football fields long -- 1,755 feet. Tough little dude.
So many, many people had a big part in this rescue --

Kenneth, his family and friends; county, state and local personnel; all the S/R folks; citizens in the county and from other areas; the dogs and the horses and their folks; drone and other air folks, etc. -- all of them had people praying for them, and some of these people didn't know any of them. Yes, a miracle that was brought by many angels -- here on earth and elsewhere.
Oh, now we can sip that bit of victory Apple Juice, Sleuthers!!

All the cards stacked against him, yet he managed to survive..no coat, cold temps, wild animals, up on a cliff. Very happy he turned up safe.

'Sweet' Kentucky Toddler Who Vanished From Home Sunday Is Found Alive Near Strip Mine

Kenneth was found “in the area of a strip mine in Floyd County, which is on the border of Magoffin County,” from which the boy disappeared, according to the release.

Kenneth was transported to a medical facility “for examination and treatment if needed,” the release states.

The investigation into his case remains ongoing, according to the release.

Authorities are searching for a Kentucky toddler who vanished on Sunday, and the boy’s father speculated he might have been abducted.

Petry says the temperature was in the 40s the night the boy disappeared and he didn’t have a jacket on, putting him at risk for hypothermia. He added there are coyotes, bears and red foxes in the area, saying, “We have a large amount of wildlife that could be a danger to the child.”

This post by @WCSART pretty much sums it up!! #KennethHoward

View attachment 184543

Hillary Thornton on Twitter
Great picture of such a special victory. If I were his Mom/Dad, I would hang it in his room so that he will know how special he and all the folks are -- more that just the ones in the victory pictures, surely, but what a great testament to faith in good people and good thoughts and prayers.
No tears here -- I just have a big, big smile!! Ahhhh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie
Back