GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 1m1 minute ago

Barbour's attorney says he will vigilantly defend his defendant. Says he needs to be aware of anything going on with Barbour from now on.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 30s31 seconds ago

Barbour has left the courtroom. He glanced at his family for a few seconds in the crowd before he walked out.

CGLrCF_UoAA-TuG.jpg

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 4m4 minutes ago

Barbour will appear in court again on June 8 at 3:00 PM.

oh don't worry, i'll be here :mad:

:rose: laynee mae

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 2m2 minutes ago

Anthony Barbour's attorney Ken Garrett says "no comment at this time" as I tried to stop and ask him questions.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 3m3 minutes ago

Barren County Commonwealth's Attorney John Gardner also tells me no comment at this time.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 7m7 minutes ago

Laynee Wallace's grandfather on her mother's side just left the courthouse. He did not want to say anything to us when asked.
1 retweet 0 favorites

the mother didn't even show up? :furious: well, she certainly didn't show this child respect in life, why am i surprised that she would not show her respect in death? :rose: laynee

Barbour's family just left following his attorney. I asked if they wanted to say anything. They just silently shook their heads.

So, where is Laynee's mother and why wasn't she there?

Thank you Queenie for keeping us updated on everything!

Thank you Queenie for keeping us updated on everything!
the least i can do for laynee :rose: good to see you annagrace :seeya:......just sorry it's always on these threads for these babies :(

I know. It's almost more than we can take. There's a missing three month old in Indiana today. It doesn't sound like it will end well either. These poor little children. I just don't understand parents that allow these things to happen!

Her mom must be in hiding. The reporters are going to ask her some tough questions, and she most likely doesn't have answers for them. I imagine most of the questions would revolve around what redeeming qualities she saw in this guy and why she trusted him enough to leave her kids alone with him.

Barbour will appear in court again on June 8 at 3:00 PM.
[B]oh don't worry, i'll be here :mad:[/B]

:rose: laynee mae[/QUOTE]

[quote="Queen Bee, post: 11808879"][B]ahhh the question of the day, err week, umm 2 weeks....hell 2 years really]/B]! :mad:[/QUOTE]
RBBM:
1) My Dearest Queen Bee: I can't thank you enough for taking the time to go to the hearings. It does my heart such good to know that you're standing tall for Laynee Mae (and Kynlee). You're her/their voice by your very presence without saying a word. :loveyou: :bow:

2) IDK what to say without earning a permanent trip to band camp. I just hope the rumblings on SM (which have been consistently spot-on thus far) are way off on this facet of the case.

:shakinghead:

#JusticeForLayneeMae
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"This is the well where 2-year-old Laynee Wallace's body was found yesterday"

[video=twitter;603269921276047360]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/603269921276047360[/video]

Mom seems very elusive to me, she has deleted her facebook and there has just been a funeral for little Laynee but it was very hush-hush b/c mom and family didn't want Laynee's dad to attend.This is talk around town, and apparently it must be true, there's pictures on the net of Laynee's graveside, but I can't post them here. This is so terrible and heartbreaking.

RBBM:
1) My Dearest Queen Bee: I can't thank you enough for taking the time to go to the hearings. It does my heart such good to know that you're standing tall for Laynee Mae (and Kynlee). You're her/their voice by your very presence without saying a word. :loveyou: :bow:

2) IDK what to say without earning a permanent trip to band camp. I just hope the rumblings on SM (which have been consistently spot-on thus far) are way off on this facet of the case.

:shakinghead:

#JusticeForLayneeMae
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh i will be at every one, in spirit :heartbeat: and will cover it here, god willing......laynee will always be represented here at websleuths, if i am breathing.......it's the least she deserves......hugs to you my friend :hug:

:rose: laynee mae

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper