GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder when more charges will be made and I'm still very curious about the mother. Like her whereabouts and involvement, if any.

according to msm tweets, the grand jury meets again at the end of june and are being presented charges against him then in regard to laynee.........so it won't be long.......

as for the "mother".......:cursing:..........and that's all i will say on that subject :mad:

:rose: laynee, justice is on the way sweetheart :heartbeat:

according to msm tweets, the grand jury meets again at the end of june and are being presented charges against him then in regard to laynee.........so it won't be long.......

as for the "mother".......:cursing:..........and that's all i will say on that subject :mad:

:rose: laynee, justice is on the way sweetheart :heartbeat:

That's good news!

And I understand. I'd like to say more myself! Like where the hell is she??? Her little girl's dead!

Just checking in this morning to see if there's any updates on little Laynee.

RIP sweet little one...

I'm curious as to why only one of the girls was at the relative's house. It seems logical if someone was babysitting Laynee that her twin would be there as well, if he really did pick up Laynee from the relative's house! I know there could be a million reasons why (sick, etc), it just gave me a hmmmm moment :thinking:! I hope the twin is not in the mom's custody!

A friend of the dad organized a memorial service for Laynee. She said she did it to provide the family a service to go to because they never got that opportunity.

http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/ne...cle_894356c8-0b36-11e5-8cd6-ef0156da5130.html
oh i think this is wonderful!!! i'm so happy to hear this.......unfortunately i can't read your link without subscribing because i've accessed it so much in the past posting updates.....but no need, just hearing your summary makes my heart soar :heartbeat:

i know that the rumors are that the father did not play a huge part in laynee's short life, i don't know that to be true or not....i do know that his family seems to have been very involved with the twins....

regardless, i found it HEARTLESS for the funeral and burial for this baby to commence without the knowledge of the parental side to give them a chance to say goodbye to this angel and to grieve properly......that is something that can never ever be undone......

how touching that this person would realize the pain they were in and set out to help ease their sorrow.....i pray that this act of kindness helped them all find a small amount of peace on the long road to healing......

gestures such as these give me hope for the rest of our days........if only there were more stories like this and less reasons they have to exist in the first place :heartbeat:

:rose: awaiting justice for laynee
:rose: strength to those that love her

Websleuths QueenBee ‏@WSleuthQueenBee 4h4 hours ago

@JakeWBKO Have the Barren Cty Grand Jury met yet about charges against Anthony Barbour in regard to Laynee Wallace? Thanks for your coverage
0 retweets 1 favorite

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 14m14 minutes ago

@WSleuthQueenBee Not yet. The date the grand jury meets isn't public information but I'm staying close to the situation. Should be soon.
10:21 PM - 25 Jun 2015 · Details

Websleuths QueenBee ‏@WSleuthQueenBee 4s5 seconds ago

@JakeWBKO Appreciate it Jake! Great coverage btw, here's our thread for Laynee at Websleuths: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ade-Monroe-County-17-May-2015-*ARREST*/page11 …, will update, thanks~
0 retweets 0 favorites

fyi everyone...........here is jake's response to my tweet tonight.....it was so great of him to get back with me so quickly.......so we should hear something soon in regard to charges, stay tuned.......

and reminder...........barbour's next court appearance is july 6th

:rose: laynee

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 2h2 hours ago

A source close to the situation, says Anthony Barbour has been indicted for murder, abuse of a corpse, and tampering with physical evidence.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 2h2 hours ago

Sources tell me that Barbour is expected to be arraigned on the new charges in Barren Circuit Court on Monday.

*** this will be Monday June 29, 2015

bbm and *** added by me

Websleuths QueenBee ‏@WSleuthQueenBee now

@JakeWBKO Thanks Jake, I've updated our thread, we'll be watching for your tweets Monday, your coverage is the best! Justice for Laynee!
0 retweets 0 favorites

:rose: laynee

So, when are they arraigning him?

Thank you so much Queenie for keeping us updated! This is great news!

Justice for little Laynee!

The mother seems very selfish for that, I'm over here waiting until Mom is indicted if rumors are true

CIrPlYLVEAA7FHK.jpg

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 32m32 minutes ago

Anthony Barbour will be appearing in Barren Circuit Court this morning to face a murder charge.

CIrUX_YWgAAEzOo.jpg

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 13m13 minutes ago

Anthony Barbour has pleaded not guilty to new charges including murder. He'll appear in court again on August 3.

CIrVdVqW8AEhRIw.jpg

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 9m9 minutes ago

The Murder and Tampering with Evidence charges Barbour faces are dated May 17 and 18.

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 8m8 minutes ago

Barbour evaded law enforcement for more than a week before being arrested on May 25. Laynee Wallace's body was also found that day.
1 retweet 0 favorites

:rose: first step to justice for laynee

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO 3m3 minutes ago

Total, Barbour faces 6 charges. Murder, Tampering with Evidence, Abuse of a Corpse, Burglary, Kidnapping, and Evading Police.
0 retweets 0 favorites

Jake Boswell ‏@JakeWBKO now11 seconds ago

Barbour had several family members in the courtroom Monday morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back