Identified! KY - Lexington, WhtMale, UP89470, Ducks Unlimited t-shirt, Feb '22 - Jimmy Lawrence Medlock *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was also only 5'1. I wonder if it was a combination of decomp and him actually being very thin - maybe some kind of neglect or illness going on?

RIP Jimmy.
I'm not sure if he's wearing earbuds or hearing aids in that photo? If he had bilateral hearing aids at 40 he might have had something congenital that led to him having a short stature. But those could totally be earbuds or even ear plugs - I can't keep up!

Judge rules Lexington woman who killed a man acted in self-defense, dismisses charge
August 15, 2023 12:49 PM

A Fayette County judge on Monday dismissed a manslaughter charge against a mother accused of fatally stabbing a man who attacked her in front of her kids, saying there was “no evidence to suggest she acted in anything other than self-defense.”

Jennifer Kashuba, 36, was indicted for charges of second-degree manslaughter, abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence in the death of James “Jimmy” Medlock. Kashuba stabbed Medlock, hid his body in the closet for months, and later dumped him near a dumpster, according to court testimony and previous police statements.

Lexington woman pleads guilty after manslaughter charged dropped
Aug. 29, 2023 at 3:49 AM BST

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - A Lexington woman pleaded guilty after her manslaughter charge was dropped

Jennifer Kashuba was charged with manslaughter, abuse of a corpse, and evidence tampering in the death of James Medlock. He was found wrapped in plastic in February of last year.

A judge dropped the manslaughter charge, saying Kashuba acted in self-defense. As part of the plea, the abuse of a corpse charge was also dropped.

Kashuba faces up to three years in prison. She will be sentenced on October 26.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
litewrker23
Back