KY KY - Louisville, HispMale 30-40, UP7293, murdered, living photo, scars, clothes, Dec'09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another thing interesting is that someone placed a review of the First 48 episode and provided a few details as to the investigation the episode revolved around. Apparently, the apartment he was living in looked a little weird and the police thought he might have been a prostitute. I don't know for sure though and would love to see that episode.

Another thing interesting is that someone placed a review of the First 48 episode and provided a few details as to the investigation the episode revolved around. Apparently, the apartment he was living in looked a little weird and the police thought he might have been a prostitute. I don't know for sure though and would love to see that episode.
That is interesting. Where did you see this review?

It's very frustrating not being able to find that episode...it has a lot of information that can help ID him I think.

I don't think Keith Fowler has any remorse for what he did to this man. I've seen a lot of claims as to who the victim may have been as a person, but that still doesn't justify him being killed. I think his lawyer got him acquitted of the murder charge; unbelievable. Those two teenage girls got off easy too; I get they were kids but from what I understand, they willingly lured the man to Keith and the others. Regardless, those guys still got two kids involved in this and didn't care about potentially ruining their future. Just sad.

After The First 48 – John Doe – Charlie Kirby

<modsnip> A user was able to find the First 48 episode! The whole story is bizarre. Yes, there were more photos of him on the phone but they are not really the best quality. Hopefully, LMPD still has all the photos. I don't think he was the only to use the phone but there was also a photo of what appears young toddler....could he have been someone's dad?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a post on r/lostmedia over at Reddit. A user was able to find the First 48 episode! The whole story is bizarre. Yes, there were more photos of him on the phone but they are not really the best quality. Hopefully, LMPD still has all the photos. I don't think he was the only to use the phone but there was also a photo of what appears young toddler....could he have been someone's dad?

@MadMcGoo Did you see that Grungster found the video?

Unidentified Hispanic Male Kentucky​

1879umky.jpg
Unidentified Hispanic Male
Date Discovered: 12/3/2009
Location Discovered: Preston Oaks Apts, Louisville, KY
Vital Statistics:
Estimated Age: 30-40 years
Estimated Date of Death: 12/3/2009
Estimated Height/Weight: 5’3″; 131 lbs.
Dental: Not Available
DNA: Available
Fingerprints: Available
COD: Homicide by Gunshot
Agency Case Number: 09-275
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; brown eyes. Bilateral lumbar scar on back. Multiple linear scars, various directions, 1/4″ to 2 1/2″.
Case History: On December 3, 2009 this man was shot and killed in the Preston Oaks Apartment complex near Preston Highway and Gilmore Lane in Louisville, Kentucky. The Louisville Metro Police Department Homicide Unit has made several arrests in relation to the murder of this individual. The police and the Coroner’s office have been trying to identify this man since the day of his murder. The crime was random and the suspects do not know the victim. A photo of the victim was found on a cell phone. He is believed to be either from Mexico or Honduras
Investigative Agency: If you, or someone you know, has any information related to this case, please contact the Louisville Metro Police Department, Detective Brenda Wescott, at (502) 574-7055. When contacting any agency regarding this case, please reference Agency Case Number: 09-275. You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
If you, or someone you know, has any information related to this case, please contact CUE Center for Missing Persons at (910) 343-1131 or call the CUE Center 24-hour tip line at (910) 2

Unfortunately, archive.org removed the episode, likely due to copyright reasons. I am working on getting it converted to where I can upload it on here.
Thank you for posting it. I finally got a chance to watch it late last night, was halfway through and then unable to watch the rest :(

Man found in apartment​

The body of a Hispanic man was found by police Dec. 3, 2009, in a Louisville apartment after responding to a report of shots fired.

He is believed to have been between 30 and 40 years old at the time of his death, and had been dead about 24 hours when found.

He was 5-foot-4 and weighed 131 pounds. He had black wavy hair and brown eyes. Additionally, he had multiple linear scars in various orientations on his lower back and four upper partial teeth.

His clothing included a gray Izod long sleeved jacket, an orange with white stripes short sleeved Izod polo shirt, blue "Ice Pole" jeans, blue bikini briefs and red/black socks, with black Air Jordan athletic shoes.

Man found in apartment​

The body of a Hispanic man was found by police Dec. 3, 2009, in a Louisville apartment after responding to a report of shots fired.

He is believed to have been between 30 and 40 years old at the time of his death, and had been dead about 24 hours when found.

He was 5-foot-4 and weighed 131 pounds. He had black wavy hair and brown eyes. Additionally, he had multiple linear scars in various orientations on his lower back and four upper partial teeth.
His clothing included a gray Izod long sleeved jacket, an orange with white stripes short sleeved Izod polo shirt, blue "Ice Pole" jeans, blue bikini briefs and red/black socks, with black Air Jordan athletic shoes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose
Back