GUILTY KY - Man pleads guilty to faking death to avoid child support payments - Apr. 4, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I mean if the fella had just directed some of that motivation into paying the child support instead of avoiding it, he'd be set. He's clearly capable! Even if he applied it to a part time job.. Just think of all the fraud he could've accomplished to just get his child support arrears paid!! But he didn't. It's not like he broke the law to provide for his child, rather he did it to stop providing for his child

I mean if the fella had just directed some of that motivation into paying the child support instead of avoiding it, he'd be set. He's clearly capable! Even if he applied it to a part time job.. Just think of all the fraud he could've accomplished to just get his child support arrears paid!! But he didn't. It's not like he broke the law to provide for his child, rather he did it to stop providing for his child
I agree with you. I don’t get it. ‍♀️ I just wish I knew why ppl neglect their kids. It’s sad and it upsets me greatly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back