Identified! KY - Mason Co, Female UP17839, 33-58 Years, in Ohio river, multiple tattoos, May'18 - n/a

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP17839
Female, White/Caucasian, Black/African American
Date Body Found: May 6, 2018
Location Found: Maysville, Kentucky

Estimated Age: Adult; 33-58
Estimated Height: 5' 6"
Estimated Weight: 125 lbs

Tattoos
1) Partially discernible words on right upper extremity: “[-??-] PERFECT LOVE CASTED OUT FEAR BECAUSE FEAR [-??-] IS NOT MADE PERFECT IN LOVE
2- Rainbow colored scorpion with “LOVE HURTS” on left arm

Circumstances of Recovery: Body found in Ohio River approximately 25-30 ft from Kentucky riverbank by fishermen

This sounds like it's from 1 John 4:18-"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

Wow I live in Kentucky and never once saw this on the news. This girl definitely isn’t from anywhere around Maysville. Maysville and the surrounding areas are predominantly white so if there was a missing mixed girl, the connection would have been made soon after finding the body.

I am getting the “no longer available” message when I click her NamUs link! Has she been identified? Anyone know?

Me too....maybe she is identified, I hope so. I didn't look into this case for a longer time. Do you recall when it was still up, the last time you looked?

Me too....maybe she is identified, I hope so. I didn't look into this case for a longer time. Do you recall when it was still up, the last time you looked?
I checked all the cases around February 20th, at least, and it was still up. But I’m positive I saw it more recently than that, I just can’t be certain on the date. I hope she’s been identified too!

I couldn't find her case file searching by state, year, or case number. She's definitely been taken off line for some reason--could be just set invisible to public for updating or something, but fingers crossed she's been identified.

I’d be willing to bet it’s not a “scorpion” tattoo, but actually the Scorpio sign which means her birthday is most likely sometime between October 24 and November 22.

I wonder if there's any use contacting Sheriff Muse to see if there are any other details that can be released.

I wonder if there's any use contacting Sheriff Muse to see if there are any other details that can be released.

It's actually "Chief" not "Sheriff".. was a mistake on my part. Feel free to ask him about it, the e-mail adress is public. I'm following so many cases at the moment, the closed ones are low priority to me.

Write to Chief Muse. You can see his email address in my screenshot. It is publically available.

I must be doing something wrong, I am not able to get Chief Muse email address from the screen shot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back