GUILTY KY - Paige Johnson, 17, found deceased, Florence, 23 Sept 2010 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, need your help. Tomorrow is the national "Make a Difference Day" What better way to make a difference then to find Paige. I would be ecstatic if it were a happy endiing, but it has been over a month since her disappearence. So far, by accounts, the Clermont and Boone County and Covington Police searched for two days at East Fork Lake, by foot, horseback and ATV with no results. The Doe Run Lake area and the road leading to the lake area have been searched. The area around the vacant VFW in Latonia and the Banklick River in that area have been checked. And last but not least, the woods at the corner of 32 and McKeever and in the creek before that area on 32. checked the other side of McKeever near 32 and another bridge over there, sorry about the last part after Doe Run Lake, I cut and pasted from the facebook Paige you are safe here. Any suggestions? My weekend is free. I don't think East Fork Lake is even worth going to, most of the tracks will have been made by the LE's efforts in the past couple of days.

Okay, need your help. Tomorrow is the national "Make a Difference Day" What better way to make a difference then to find Paige. I would be ecstatic if it were a happy endiing, but it has been over a month since her disappearence. So far, by accounts, the Clermont and Boone County and Covington Police searched for two days at East Fork Lake, by foot, horseback and ATV with no results. The Doe Run Lake area and the road leading to the lake area have been searched. The area around the vacant VFW in Latonia and the Banklick River in that area have been checked. And last but not least, the woods at the corner of 32 and McKeever and in the creek before that area on 32. checked the other side of McKeever near 32 and another bridge over there, sorry about the last part after Doe Run Lake, I cut and pasted from the facebook Paige you are safe here. Any suggestions? My weekend is free. I don't think East Fork Lake is even worth going to, most of the tracks will have been made by the LE's efforts in the past couple of days.

Isn't there a candlelight vigil tonight? Maybe some people there would have suggestions.

Cpaz, I just don't think that EF popped into his head that night. I think he had a previous connection. Do you know what his previous connection with the lake was? Do you think he went for the hiking, the horseback riding, camping or boating? Do you know if he ever lived near EF or has relatives that live near here?

To get to EF he would have driven I 275, then turned east on 32. He would then have turned off one of several little roads to go to old 32 that led to the park entrance. For driving 80 mph, 32 would have been the best bet.

Yes I know how to get to EF- I live here! LOL :)

I was trying to determine if the video of him driving was on 275 out here because at 4am..that could begin to establish a pattern and tell us a little more about how well he knew the area. It was not 275 (East Side) in the video, that much I know. I looked more like 71 or 75 to me.

I was trying to determine if the video of him driving was on 275 out here because at 4am..that could begin to establish a pattern and tell us a little more about how well he knew the area. It was not 275 (East Side) in the video, that much I know. I looked more like 71 or 75 to me.

LOL sorry IHPI, I wasn't aware that you were from here. And I didn't see the vid. Could you see if there were frequent lighted areas and signs and overpasses on the vid?

Are we allowed to post a link to the video here? Maybe someone would know the route if they saw it.

LOL sorry IHPI, I wasn't aware that you were from here. And I didn't see the vid. Could you see if there were frequent lighted areas and signs and overpasses on the vid?

Ha! That's ok...I'm actually not far from East Fork at all. Grew up in Cincinnati, lived all over the area and live in Batavia now.

You could see signs and overpasses. I paused several times to see the signs but the video was too blurry. He was in Ohio though for at least some of it because I could make out the shape of the state on one sign that showed another highway off the exit.

There was a wall down the median. 275 has wires and not a wall out here. I know 71 has a wall, and I think 75 does in places too. I never could tell when he crossed the bridge back into Ky. There was some awful, angry music playing in the background. I ended up muting it because it was so awful. Not my taste at all! :)

ETA: I also remember toward the end of the tape it looked like another highway or main road briefly ran parallel to the highway he was on.

The wall down the median, now was this the wall before you go thru the tunnel on I-71 near the stadiums in Downtown Cincinnati?

Again, I'm not sure where it was. It was dark out so you couldn't tell much other than it was a highway. I did not see him go through a tunnel. 71 has a wall down the median from North of Blue Ash on into downtown. It could have been anywhere or even another highway.

Let me say this- I don't believe this video has any significance in Paige's disappearance but you may want to look at it and form your own opinion and see if you can tell where it was filmed.

Again, I'm not sure where it was. It was dark out so you couldn't tell much other than it was a highway. I did not see him go through a tunnel. 71 has a wall down the median from North of Blue Ash on into downtown. It could have been anywhere or even another highway.

Let me say this- I don't believe this video has any significance in Paige's disappearance but you may want to look at it and form your own opinion and see if you can tell where it was filmed.

I looked at the video on FB. I took screen caps and enhanced the images. He goes by an exit for route 6 on the right during the video. I am not from the area, but could he be on 75.

I looked at the video on FB. I took screen caps and enhanced the images. He goes by an exit for route 6 on the right during the video. I am not from the area, but could he be on 75.

I'm not familiar with a Route 6 around here. Not sure there is one? Was it in Ky or Ohio? In Ohio all the State Route signs are a black number with a white background in the shape of Ohio with a black frame around it.

If it was the same colors but round instead of the shape of Ohio, that is Kentucky.

Didn't I read in a previous post that TES had offered to come look for Paige? Does anyone know if TES has, indeed, come to assist in looking for this young lady?

I'll go look at the video and see if I can make it out...since I'm from the area, maybe I'll know.

I was just finding several convos about drugs on August 31st on his MySpace. He knew dealers. It's so obvious. And he knew them well enough that he was probably a customer. There are a lot of drugs manufactured out in Clermont and Brown counties. You're always seeing busts going on in the news.

He says, "so they have officially stopped production of all oxycotten pills...now all you are going to be able to get are the generic ones when they run out lol sorry kiddies your gonna hve to find a different drug." then, "haha i don't do em but its not gonna have the effect they want. people are just gonna move to heroin....."

Another friend: "Sh**s funny heroin n 3's gonna blow up"
Bumpass: "pretty much everyone i know is puttin scripts back...they gonna go for liek 150 a pop for 8's when everyone is fiendin."
Friend: " I can't wait to see some ppl react to this lol. Where you hear this"
Bumpass: "can't say lol its hush hush but i'm lookin into it...apparantly they're doing it because oxy's are becoming an epidemic which is true but i want to find a site to copy ya dig its word of mouth right now...pretty much all your gonna be able to get is the OP 80's"
Friend: "I looked online couldn't find it anywhere. Epidemic is putting it lightly lol"
Bumpass: "I've been looking its an oxy dude that said it tho and said his people were puttin scrips away."

Another post on the same day, Bumpass and friends are reciting song lyrics, as found here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lilwyte/oxycotton.html

Paige jumps into the lyric-reciting: "How About Some 3s hahahah lol ;)"
Bumpass: "i was jus sayin lyrics lol but you should text me hoe."

Maybe it's the mom in me...I want to hug them all...tell them to get the hell out of the lifestyle they're living because they'll end up dead. : / What are 3s? I don't even know what they are. I'm so not hard core.

http://www.wlwt.com/r/25484293/detail.html

Paige Johnson, 17, Missing For A Month
POSTED: 10:08 pm EDT October 22, 2010
UPDATED: 11:27 pm EDT October 22, 2010

COVINGTON, Ky. -- Family, friends and strangers gathered in Covington on Friday night to light the way for a teenager who's been missing for about a month.

They held a candlelight vigil at Paint Yourself Silly on Decoursey Pike to pray for the safe return of Paige Johnson.

I'll go look at the video and see if I can make it out...since I'm from the area, maybe I'll know.

I was just finding several convos about drugs on August 31st on his MySpace. He knew dealers. It's so obvious. And he knew them well enough that he was probably a customer. There are a lot of drugs manufactured out in Clermont and Brown counties. You're always seeing busts going on in the news.

He says, "so they have officially stopped production of all oxycotten pills...now all you are going to be able to get are the generic ones when they run out lol sorry kiddies your gonna hve to find a different drug." then, "haha i don't do em but its not gonna have the effect they want. people are just gonna move to heroin....."

Another friend: "Sh**s funny heroin n 3's gonna blow up"
Bumpass: "pretty much everyone i know is puttin scripts back...they gonna go for liek 150 a pop for 8's when everyone is fiendin."
Friend: " I can't wait to see some ppl react to this lol. Where you hear this"
Bumpass: "can't say lol its hush hush but i'm lookin into it...apparantly they're doing it because oxy's are becoming an epidemic which is true but i want to find a site to copy ya dig its word of mouth right now...pretty much all your gonna be able to get is the OP 80's"
Friend: "I looked online couldn't find it anywhere. Epidemic is putting it lightly lol"
Bumpass: "I've been looking its an oxy dude that said it tho and said his people were puttin scrips away."

Another post on the same day, Bumpass and friends are reciting song lyrics, as found here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lilwyte/oxycotton.html

Paige jumps into the lyric-reciting: "How About Some 3s hahahah lol ;)"
Bumpass: "i was jus sayin lyrics lol but you should text me hoe."

Maybe it's the mom in me...I want to hug them all...tell them to get the hell out of the lifestyle they're living because they'll end up dead. : / What are 3s? I don't even know what they are. I'm so not hard core.

Agree that they do seem to be involved with drugs in some way- or at least are very familiar with the lingo. Tried to find something on 3s and all I could find was what you said- Tylenol 3. I have heard that there is a trailer park out by EF that is well known for meth and drugs. Not sure how true it is, could just be gossip. But yes, USMC, you're right about the drugs out here. Part of me wonders if she was with him when he drove out here (alive) and they got drugs together, then, like you said she, OD'd or had an allergic reaction later. I wish someone would have seen them at a gas station or something. Obviously the dealer would not come forward. To him/her Paige would just be collateral damage. Ugh, that kills me- how can people live with themselves?

I was looking over his FB page this morning and came across two things that were interesting to me. First, he mentioned visiting his parole officer and being subjected to a random drug test. Stupid that he would be doing drugs then but I'm sure he thought he was invincible and wasn't worried about it. Second, he made some comment about liking nature but not being out in it. This leads me to believe he wasn't a camper, hiker, etc. So if he did know EF...how did he know it?

Agree that they do seem to be involved with drugs in some way- or at least are very familiar with the lingo. Tried to find something on 3s and all I could find was what you said- Tylenol 3. I have heard that there is a trailer park out by EF that is well known for meth and drugs. Not sure how true it is, could just be gossip. But yes, USMC, you're right about the drugs out here. Part of me wonders if she was with him when he drove out here (alive) and they got drugs together, then, like you said she, OD'd or had an allergic reaction later. I wish someone would have seen them at a gas station or something. Obviously the dealer would not come forward. To him/her Paige would just be collateral damage. Ugh, that kills me- how can people live with themselves?

I was looking over his FB page this morning and came across two things that were interesting to me. First, he mentioned visiting his parole officer and being subjected to a random drug test. Stupid that he would be doing drugs then but I'm sure he thought he was invincible and wasn't worried about it. Second, he made some comment about liking nature but not being out in it. This leads me to believe he wasn't a camper, hiker, etc. So if he did know EF...how did he know it?

Yep, that's the Greenbriar trailer park right there...I lived in there for about a year when I was a little girl, but had plenty of friends that lived in there. One friend's mom gave her a huge bag of marijuana for her 18th birthday. Drugs were everywhere around there and some of the isolated houses out there make growing and manufacturing illegal drugs easier.

I've been wondering if Paige could have been alive when he made the trip out there. Maybe she nagged him for some drugs and he drove her out to his supplier to get them...and then she overdosed or had some kind of reaction to whatever she took. His talking about "knowing a guy" who gave him the Oxycontin info tells me the guy knew dealers pretty well. That doesn't mean HE took them himself, though. He does say several times that he doesn't take them...and in an earlier FB post, he knocks on friends for taking drugs. Yet, he also has a post telling people he is NOT their drug dealer and to quit calling him whenever they want drugs.

Paige's comment leads me to believe she took 3's at least once and really enjoyed her experience with them. I'm wondering where and if Paige worked. How would she get the money for that stuff? It's a terrible, terrible thing to think about, but sometimes girls will trade certain favors for drugs. From everything I read, Paige seems to have kind of idolized Bumpass. Almost like a father figure. She really cared about his opinion of her. It's still hard for me to imagine him killing her. It would be like drowning a puppy dog.

If it weren't for lawyers and trials and all the complication that comes with, Bumpass probably would have already admitted this if it is true, but lawyers are probably telling him to keep his trap shut so they can figure out how to get him out of this with the minimum sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back