KY KY - Paul 'Cliff' Sigman, 30, Grayson, 1 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see a few posts of other missing people reported as being found safe, that could be confusing if just scrolling through quickly.

Article from August 2019

Carter County Post: Missing Since 2014: Paul Clifton Sigman

Sabrina Sigman has heard a lot of rumors about what happened to her son after he went missing in Decenber 2014. "I have heard me and Eric cut him up and fed him to the hogs," she said without a blink.

"Everybody called him Cliff," she said as she spoke of her son, Paul Clifton Sigman. She is brutally honest about her son's use of drugs, and the fact he was cooking up a batch of methamphetamine in his home just before he was last seen.

"Cliff and his brother, my son (Eric), had a fight ... a little headlocking thing and Eric pretended he called the cops. He (Cliff) was doing drugs and he was afraid he would go to jail," she said, explaining it was a scenario which had played out between the brothers many times before.

Typically Cliff would leave their home near Iron Hill for 20 to 30 minutes and then return. "This time he didn't come back," she said. Sigman said she and other family members began driving up and down nearby roads and calling out to Cliff. "I was yelling 'You can come home. The cops ain't coming.' I kept saying to myself, 'He'll be back.' He never came back."

Among the multitudes of rumors they've checked into, family members and friends tend to believe a report that Cliff was seen getting into a black car similar to that of a vehicle known to be owned by people he took drugs with. Sigman said she is sure Cliff had drugs on him, and believes someone killed him while robbing him of the drugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back