Found Deceased KY - Robert Jones, 38, & Crystal Warner, 35, Springfield, 3 July 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in KY and my driver's license has the same blue background. Passport photos are always done with a white background.

Information on tomorrow's search:

Search and rescue for Bobby Jones & Crystal Warner
SATURDAY, July 16, 2016 8am-?????? Check in at post!!!!

Mt. Zion Christian Church
3631 Combs Ferry Road
Winchester KY 40391
859-314-2046

Church is located at the intersection of Combs Ferry Road and Water Works Road.

We have evidentiary leads that their bodies are within a 15-20 minute area.

Please report in at anytime from 8am on!

Do not question this post, believe, have faith & trust in our system, our officials & God to bring them home for Bobby's 3 boys and hers/his family for closure and to say goodbye properly so we know they can rest in peace!!!

Anyone and everyone join us!!! See you there!!! God bless you all!!!

--next court date: August 3rd @ 1 p.m.

http://marioncountydetention.com/Marion_Inmatelist.html

Charges listed:

Pending:
Murder

Indicted:
Robbery, 1st degree

Kidnapping, Adult
Tampering with physical evidence
Tbut or Disp auto, $10,000 or more but under $100,000

Indicted:
Wanton endangerment, 1st degree
Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree
Abuse of corpse
Menacing

--if this is the same son that witnessed the murders, to then be with his father 80 miles away later.....surely he knows something that could narrow down the search for the bodies...IMO.

http://www.lex18.com/story/32459725/search-continues-for-bodies-of-kentucky-couple

July 16, 2016.

--snip--

Relatives of Crystal Warner and Bobby Jones say surveillance tape, not yet released by Kentucky State Police, shows Craig Pennington at a Winchester McDonald's when the couple went missing.

"We do know that the son had waited at the McDonald's in Winchester," said Bobby's ex-wife, Jaclyn Jones.

Pennington was the last person to see the couple hours earlier about 80 miles away in Washington County.

On Saturday, loved ones searched for the couple's bodies about 7 miles away from the McDonald's.

"It was out of character [ for Bobby ] to not call in to work, or text his son back, or reach out to anyone," said Jones.

--more@link.

It's always odd when you see a place you are familiar with mentioned in a case.
I've topped at that same McDonald's in Winchester so many times on my trips between Ohio and Georgia over the years.

It's always odd when you see a place you are familiar with mentioned in a case.
I've topped at that same McDonald's in Winchester so many times on my trips between Ohio and Georgia over the years.

So have I!

Hopefully they will find her soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there some kind of psychology why he would have not put them together?

Although I would like to think they brought cadaver dogs to search the area where Bobby's remains were found, it was not reported. I am still at a loss as to why his body was found in Clark county when the murder(s) were allegedly committed in Washington County. Any locals have any additional information? Thanks in advance.

This is so weird. Is it possible that there's more that one person responsible?
I so was hoping they were both going to be found together.
I don't think she's alive, right?😕

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1
Back