Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I would not be surprised if she were being held ,if she really did walk off someone would have no doubt picked her up, and someone out that early if its not for work, hunting or fishing or a normal valid reason....its probably meth or coke which seems to turn users into rapists and murderers. JMO

Once the drugs wear off you've kidnapped someone. Meth makes people delusional sometimes. Coke would probably just make you super focused or talkative if you weren't into kidnapping people you wouldn't do it because of coke. I've seen people on meth who don't know what is real. They don't sleep and they can get really paranoid. Would the meth makers or users or people with bunkers be known in the county?

What sort of meds could a woman who gave birth a couple weeks back be prescribed and would those enhance effects of alcohol? You would think post partum depression meds may have been prescribed and could have made her make risky decisions (maybe Zoloft or Prozac). This could have influenced her decision to go with the men if she made that decision on her own. It also could make it more likely she walked out like they said and left on her own. I'm leaning more towards that since the police haven't found certain items and the men didn't seem to have tried to cover up any knowledge of her. I would think they actually worked with the police. I bet she did walk out and either succumbed to the elements somewhere or was picked up by a creep and in some of these type of situations it ends up being a cop patrolling who is not so good of a guy.

If she had a c-section she would be prescribed painkillers to last for a month. She would have been prescribed less with a vaginal birth but she might have used them as needed. Or she could have been drugged. Some psychiatric meds you aren't supposed to drink with.

Once the drugs wear off you've kidnapped someone. Meth makes people delusional sometimes. Coke would probably just make you super focused or talkative if you weren't into kidnapping people you wouldn't do it because of coke. I've seen people on meth who don't know what is real. They don't sleep and they can get really paranoid. Would the meth makers or users or people with bunkers be known in the county?
I'm sure they would but you will find people in the boonies usually wont talk to outsiders especially if there are meth houses , stash houses etc. they don't want retaliation, they are far from the local police station ,they don't want to risk life and property

If you are leaving the bar at the sametime as other people getting a ride to your car or friends place is easier than waiting for an uber if the people are going the same way. Or maybe there was another party or the promise of one or they were going to get food, who knows. She possibly had talked to them for awhile or at least one of the guys.

If a friend refuses to leave or decides she is going somewhere else what can you do? I've been the one that has refused to go or gotten separated from friends. I wouldn't want someone to feel obligated to follow me around. Or to put themselves in danger because I'm being drunk and stubborn. Ideally you should agree to stick together but that isn't a one sided commitment.
Thanks for your post. While I'm way past my Thursday night clubbing days, I strongly believe that women can't take the "buddy system" lightly. It saves lives!

Just recently a 23 year old woman in Boston was ejected from a local bar, only to be abducted by a 38 year old man who was outside of the bar. Fortunately, she was located, and rescued 3 days later in her captors apartment.

In this case, the victim was ejected early --about 11pm -- but nobody in her party seemed to notice she was gone! I also believe that if you have to eject a lone female, she shouldn't just be put out on the street. As my wise Dad would say: don't borrow trouble!

Missing 23-year-old Boston woman found alive, police say; suspect charged with kidnapping

The only thing I see about the way she was dressed is the blouse is very low cut. I couldn't tell if the blouse had anything to cover cleavage. Looks like a low cut v neck. Other than that I'm not seeing how anyone is seeing anything inappropriate with the way she was dressed. Lots of dresses and blouses have low cut necklines these days. This isn't 1955.

I missed getting the quote in
this post, this was a reply to GoBuckeyes

My quote somehow became part of Southern Girl's quote. I was responding to her post. (I don't know how to quote it here. Sry. But this was my response to her saying she has 10+ years on Savannah and maybe won't wear certain clothes after reading the posts on here. This is what I wrote in response....

Wear what you like. Life is so much too short to allow others' opinions or comments to shape your choices. If you would have worn it before without hesitation, don't allow someone else's opinion or comments stop you from wearing it now.

The only thing I see about the way she was dressed is the blouse is very low cut. I couldn't tell if the blouse had anything to cover cleavage. Looks like a low cut v neck. Other than that I'm not seeing how anyone is seeing anything inappropriate with the way she was dressed. Lots of dresses and blouses have low cut necklines these days. This isn't 1955.

I missed getting the quote in
this post, this was a reply to GoBuckeyes
I think this must have been one of SS's favorite outfits as I've seen earlier photos of her wearing this blouse. I really hurt for this girl, and keep dropping in hoping for good news. Godspeed where ever you are SS. :(

Hello, I’m new here and still learning how to navigate this site and reading the rules. I have a burning question about how the friend got home, unless Uber is readily accessible. I’m sure LE already know

Hello, I’m new here and still learning how to navigate this site and reading the rules. I have a burning question about how the friend got home, unless Uber is readily accessible. I’m sure LE already know

My understanding is, Savannah and a girlfriend traveled to Lexington with Savannah driving her Mom's car. They went to another friend's home, who was a male, left Savannah's moms car parked at his place and he drove all of them to the bar.

They don't say anything about the male friend when he's at the bar, just that Savannah and girlfriend parted ways and Savannah was left at bar. Not even sure the male friend went into the bar. I would have to assume how girlfriend got home. Don't even know where she lived.

My understanding is, Savannah and a girlfriend traveled to Lexington with Savannah driving her Mom's car. They went to another friend's home, who was a male, left Savannah's moms car parked at his place and he drove all of them to the bar.

They don't say anything about the male friend when he's at the bar, just that Savannah and girlfriend parted ways and Savannah was left at bar. Not even sure the male friend went into the bar. I would have to assume how girlfriend got home. Don't even know where she lived.
Yes, that is my understanding. In any event I feel so sad for this girl and her family, whatever the circumstances.

One other observation I have based on pictures released from the surveillance on the evening/morning she disappeared compared to most recent other pictures disclosed is how quickly it seems she lost weight, at least in facial terms.

If she had a c-section she would be prescribed painkillers to last for a month. She would have been prescribed less with a vaginal birth but she might have used them as needed. Or she could have been drugged. Some psychiatric meds you aren't supposed to drink with.

Dr. Phil was talking to the Smiley Face Killers private investigators and they were talking about GHB and the effects sound so much like scopolomine. Is this the same drug? He said one would be compliant and could be Les around and they mentioned people are posting videos or challenges to see how many they can drug with GHB.

I'm sure they would but you will find people in the boonies usually wont talk to outsiders especially if there are meth houses , stash houses etc. they don't want retaliation, they are far from the local police station ,they don't want to risk life and property

No one wants to go to a police station and say they kidnapped a girl while they were sampling their product. If she is alive drop her off in another state or county. Or pretend you found her on the side of the road give her some drugs if you need to make her credibility questionable. I know that sounds awful but if she isn't dead it just matters that she stays that way. Would she have been likely to come across a stash house, meth lab, someone that would keep her? I wasn't sure if police had a we leave you alone as long as you are discrete deal. idk

BBM
Seen the same. Shake and bake is pretty much on the decline. It's coming in from the cartels and it's the real deal. Seeing someone have a meth seizure is like watching something out of The Exorcist. It's nearly pure and it's cheap and it's absolutely everywhere. So is Heroin. I don't think that they kidnapped her though. She had every chance to walk back toward the bar, instead of into the parking lot. I don't think that any of them were exhibiting good judgement at that point in time though. Not any of the boys, nor SS, which speaks to alcohol use at the very least.

Something is missing from this story. I dont think she knew she was was going to be taken that far to that house... if she made it that far.
I don’t think she made it to that house whatever happened may have occurred on route the house and mobile ping could have been to throw police off the scent and prevented the real area of interest in being uncovered. I think the accidental death is an interesting theory <modsnipped social media information- please read our social media rules>

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting theory if she was drugged could they have accidentally given her too much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo