Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor family. I can't imagine the day to day struggle the family is going through. It is bad enough their loved one has gone missing and even more vile the vitriol they receive online.
---------------
'It's getting really, really hard': Savannah Spurlock's family pushes on as search continues

"It's getting really, really hard," Lisa Thoma, Savannah's aunt, said.

Thoma has has been posting to a 'Missing Savannah' Facebook page. She's shared silly videos from social media. You can hear Spurlock's laugh. She's also shared video of the Richmond mother of four saying, 'look at that smile' to one of her boys.

"This whole time I've just been trying to do my best to do what I think I'm supposed to do. I mean, nobody tells me what you're supposed to do when a loved one goes missing."

She tells WKYT rumors are spreading, accusing the family of this all being a hoax.

"Statistics will tell you the longer it goes on the more dire the situation is and I think people forget this is a real person who might not be here anymore. There are real people in her life who care and who would love to see her again," Thoma said

'It's getting really, really hard': Savannah Spurlock's family pushes on as search continues

People have been accusing her family of covering for SS the past few days on SM. Some of the stuff I’ve seen has been pretty heartless.
I confess to following some of the groups that have popped up on facebook about SS. Interesting what you can learn. SS, mom & baby daddy #2 are facebook friends of baby daddy #1. Doesn't help find SS. Still, helps to understand some of the background.

People have been accusing her family of covering for SS the past few days on SM. Some of the stuff I’ve seen has been pretty heartless.
We saw a bit of that reflected here in the early days of this case. I couldn't help but feel it was a battle for the family to get the support needed to find SS but they did it among the worst circumstances. I can only hope the family stays focused on what is important and filters out (the best they can) the garbage.

We saw a bit of that reflected here in the early days of this case. I couldn't help but feel it was a battle for the family to get the support needed to find SS but they did it among the worst circumstances. I can only hope the family stays focused on what is important and filters out (the best they can) the garbage.
I see nothing wrong with people accusing her family of covering for her. I would expect most families to paint their loved one in the best light possible. To question that picture is reasonable.

I see nothing wrong with people accusing her family of covering for her. I would expect most families to paint their loved one in the best light possible. To question that picture is reasonable.
I see something wrong with accusing anyone with no factual basis from LE but that's not a discussion or debate I feel appropriate here.

I know we aren’t supposed to discuss information stated on SM. However, if they’re comments directly said by SS is that allowed?

I went way back through SM and found some interesting comments she said that could be relevant.

Last edited:
I know we aren’t supposed to discuss information stated on SM. However, if they’re comments directly said by SS is that allowed?

I went way back through SM and found some interesting comments she said that could be relevant.
How I understand from reading the rules post about SM information is that you can quote it if it’s a verified profile and is public. So, I’m thinking only if there is no doubt that it’s her and it’s a public post. What I’m not sure of is what qualifies as a “verified” profile here.

Ask a moderator by reporting your own post and asking in the report box. My understanding is that we are allowed to post the missing person’s SM pages and content therein but you could ask to be sure.

If it’s on her page, I’m pretty sure it’s okay, or it can be referenced. A lot of her SM has been talked about in previous threads. Very little is actually public but there have been some discussions about it.

The two missing SS billboards are in Nicholasville per the advertising agency. Probably on route 27 between Lexington & Lancaster.

If it’s on her page, I’m pretty sure it’s okay, or it can be referenced. A lot of her SM has been talked about in previous threads. Very little is actually public but there have been some discussions about it.
How about a comment she made on baby daddy #1 facebook. This is my guess what the poster has in mind. jmo

On one of her social media accounts from a while ago she stated she took adderall to help her study. Does anyone know if she was prescribed it? Mixing alcohol and that medication can inhibit her thought process and can have a negative reaction on the body..
I also found her getting in arguments with various woman and baby daddy #1’s other baby mamma. Do we know for sure if she didn’t know the men she was last seen with?

I have been following this case from the start. I absolutely, 100 %, think that she knew at least one , if not 2, of the men she left with. Bread crumb traces show some interesting finds. And maybe I am way off but I do not think that they killed her. Along with many others, I think she is absolutely alive. I did not feel that way a month or so ago, however.
On one of her social media accounts from a while ago she stated she took adderall to help her study. Does anyone know if she was prescribed it? Mixing alcohol and that medication can inhibit her thought process and can have a negative reaction on the body..
I also found her getting in arguments with various woman and baby daddy #1’s other baby mamma. Do we know for sure if she didn’t know the men she was last seen with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet