Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that the owner of the home allowed them there after being told her remains are there. I think we all assume that there has been a confession. MOO

yes of course the homeowner likely gave them permission

somebody had to of talked(likely the poi), they are focused on a specific area, all while awaiting the warrant to be signed

yes of course the homeowner likely gave them permission

somebody had to of talked(likely the poi), they are focused on a specific area, all while awaiting the warrant to be signed

Yes. I believe they were led to where they are about to search by information from the POI and tonight will be the night there are finally some answers in this case. Justice is long overdue for this young woman.

.@TprPurdy says KSP, @FBILouisville, and others now have a signed warrant to search home of a suspect’s family member in relation to Savannah Spurlock investigation. @WDRBNews
1min ago

Chad K. Mills on Twitter
This seems to pretty much confirm what many of us suspected. Someone (who has most likely talked) is now being described as a suspect, and I would bet they are already being held, and are only awaiting the recovery of the remains before charging said suspect with murder. JMO

My guess is that the owner of the home allowed them there after being told her remains are there. I think we all assume that there has been a confession. MOO

I believe that in that type of a situation they’ll wait for a search warrant, to make sure anything they discover can’t be challenged as evidence.

MOO

I believe that in that type of a situation they’ll wait for a search warrant, to make sure anything they discover can’t be challenged as evidence.

MOO

Absolutely, they would not, and did not begin to search until they got the search warrant, which apparently was just received a few minutes ago. But I believe they had permission to be there and proceeded to block off areas already, and I believe they know exactly where they are searching when they begin.

Chad K. Mills‏Verified account @ChadKMills
.@TprPurdy says KSP, @FBILouisville, and others now have a signed warrant to search home of a suspect’s family member in relation to Savannah Spurlock investigation. @WDRBNews

D_KT7_sXYAI6Z39.jpg

7:29 PM - 10 Jul 2019 pst

Jacqueline Nie‏ @JacquelineLEX18
I’ll have the latest information on this investigation tonight on @LEX18News at 11

D_KVZ_dWwAA72yQ.jpg

7:35 PM - 10 Jul 2019 pst

Jacqueline Nie Retweeted Jacqueline Nie

CORRECTION: this is the FAMILY home of one of the men seen in the video @LEX18News

This is the same property on Fall Lick Road that was searched in February. It’s the home of one of the men seen on video leaving The Other Bar with Savannah Spurlock in January @LEX18News

D_J1oW1XYAU-0NW.jpg

5:17 PM - 10 Jul 2019 pst

KSP says there are a lot of rumors on social media right now. But a search has NOT started and NOTHING has been found. @LEX18News

D_KFXJ_X4AceIH1.jpg

6:25 PM - 10 Jul 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members