Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update from the Missing Savannah Facebook page:

“I've received several messages and screenshots regarding the potential sighting of Savannah posted in speculation groups this afternoon. I have talked with Detective Scott from Richmond PD and he confirmed that the sighting has been investigated and is not Savannah. As always, speculation should be sent directly to police at detective@richmond.ky.us. Tips posted in any Facebook group besides an official police post should always be considered speculation vs fact. We pray that one of these sightings will actually be Savannah. Thank you for your continued investment in her well being.”

It has been months since Savannah Spurlock was last seen leaving a Lexington bar, but family members of the Richmond woman are still hoping for closure.

Savannah Spurlock: Family members keep hope alive months after disappearance

Family members have put up a $10,000 reward hoping to make someone who knows something talk. The reward expires May 15, and so far the family hasn't had any luck.

A new video posted Tuesday shows Spurlock's grandmother Carol Thoma and great aunt Sarah Schmidt sharing memories of Savannah. The message they want to share is she loved, valued and deserves to be found.

Heartbreaking to see her family still seeking both answers and to locate their loved one. :(

We probably won’t know the exact details of the timeline and locations from LE until after an arrest is made. Imo

Below is my opinion only

I believe that SS was taken to the price court home from the other bar.

I don’t think ss ever left that location alive.

I believe that ss phone was tracked to fall lick road residence by LE.

I believe that the searches in the fall lick road area were bc of that data and not bc they believed the story about ss walking away from any residence.

I think LE was onto one specific individual very early on in this investigation.

I only pray that LE can find enough evidence to prosecute moo
Agree

It's hard to believe Savannah has been gone so long, Those newborn twins are heading to 5 months old. That's a long time without seeing or bonding with their Mommy, Not to mention the older 2 boys, what must they be feeling? It's all so sad,

I hope something breaks soon, Justice needs to be served here and Savannah's children, family and loved ones need answers!

Just popping in hoping there had been some news.

Still think about poor SS and her loved ones.

Hopefully they can have answers soon.

Can’t even imagine the pain they are going through and all the unanswered questions they have.

Savannah Spurlock Case Archive is updated with the flyer blast that took place Friday in Lancaster KY.
Savannah Spurlock -KY- by amanda reckonwith

While the volunteers ut flyers in windows, a member of TX Eqqusearch went to speak to neighbors at both locations that were searched,
on Price Court, and on Fall Lick Rd.

saw on the missing savannah fb page that they are finally starting to get tips on the tip hotline . hoping we find out something soon
I’m curious how many tips have been given to LE. This case just seems to lack momentum (MOO). Another case I follow had over 1000 tips in a couple days. I realize they could be crappy tips but at least that case has people paying attention. I think there was some stigma attached to this case from the beginning with SS being a mom to newborns and being out on the town. I’m not sure that people were feeling the empathy card right off the bat.
I’ve followed this case from the beginning and I check in weekly for updates. I won’t give up hope that one day it will be solved.

I’m curious how many tips have been given to LE. This case just seems to lack momentum (MOO). Another case I follow had over 1000 tips in a couple days. I realize they could be crappy tips but at least that case has people paying attention. I think there was some stigma attached to this case from the beginning with SS being a mom to newborns and being out on the town. I’m not sure that people were feeling the empathy card right off the bat.
I’ve followed this case from the beginning and I check in weekly for updates. I won’t give up hope that one day it will be solved.

Same here ! I don't normally follow cases either but for some reason this one is bothering me that's nothings been found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap