Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Richmond Police Department

MISSING PERSON

The Richmond Police Department is searching for 22-yar old Savannah Spurlock. Savannah was last seen on Friday, 1/4/2019 leaving The Other Bar located at 319 S. Limestone in Lexington, KY. Savannah was last seen leaving the bar with an unknown black male and an unknown white male. The Richmond Police Department is seeking the identity and whereabouts of these two individuals. The white male was seen leaving the area in a black, Chevy S-10 pickup. Please contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to detective@richmond.ky.us

Savannah Spurlock
Shoulder length brown/blond hair
Multiple tattoos including a rose on left shoulder, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” on right side torso, “I’m her daughter” on her back.
Last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.

Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson
Assistant Chief of Police
rrichardson@richmond.ky.us

B7339D34-854F-4845-BE58-35A4A78AE174.jpeg 58573D51-C8FC-45BC-88D2-C3419D898F3A.jpeg 7B0F5C21-469F-4046-861F-42EA6D3A61FD.jpeg C2E4A0B2-7F97-4C87-A07A-8D7978DD64FB.jpeg

Richmond police searching for missing woman, two men last seen with her - ABC 36 News

Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5

ADMIN NOTE:

To be absolutely clear and to keep the record straight going forward, there is nothing to support any speculation that Samantha was involved with drugs or that they are involved in her death.

Please refrain from discussion of overdoses and such drug related information unless/until there is MSM or info from LE in that regard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

Thank you for your support of our family during this time. I will probably bow out of here from now on as the next phase will be incredibly painful. We will let police make the noise now. Thank you for your respectful discussions on this forum throughout. It was the only place I felt comfortable participating (if ever so briefly). Much love to u all. If you are local, there will be a public visitation this Tuesday from 5pm-9pm at Oldham, Roberts, & Powell Funeral Home. The hearing tomorrow will allow media.

Lisa

There are always people out there that try and rationalize the actions of others simply because they do not want to believe that such evil actually exists. These are the people that try and come up with some kind of innocent explanation for what took place. If Savannah had started bleeding as a result of sex, why wouldn't he have simply called 911? What he did after the fact was devious and do not reflect the actions of an innocent person who found themselves in a difficult situation.

There is a case in the courts near me right now involving a man (my gas station attendant) who was found to have the head of a missing girl in his freezer. Several months earlier her torso was found floating in the lake. But when he was his arrested his (few) friends rallied behind him saying that the girl had likely OD'd in his apartment and that he had no option but to dispose of her. Ya, right. After a few months LE announced that they found the DNA of a second missing girl in his residence. Bottom line is there are monsters out there and some people just don't want to believe it.

I was just trying to account for loose blood , I totally believe in Monsters , I have murdered people in my Family but even blunt force might not produce blood just depending , I just assume she was bleeding being that short of a time from delivering and shoving her in the closet naked would probably get blood on the back of the closet door , and I never said sex I said rape which also can be bloody in itself I don't think he was innocent at all , I'm sure he violently killed her

Fair enough, but how might that blood have gotten on a door? And, if Savannah had experience continued bleeding, I doubt that she would have been up for a night of partying.
I can think of several ways it could end up on the door, but none of them are very likely, IMO. It seems more likely to have been some kind of splatter from something violent, JMO.
To the second point, postpartum bleeding is on average 6 weeks, for some it is less and for some it is more. But by the second half of that time the bleeding isn't much different from a monthly cycle; it doesn't keep women from their normal activities (honestly many women's activities are not hindered by it even in the first few days besides discomfort and inconvenience).

Hello all,

Thank you for your support of our family during this time. I will probably bow out of here from now on as the next phase will be incredibly painful. We will let police make the noise now. Thank you for your respectful discussions on this forum throughout. It was the only place I felt comfortable participating (if ever so briefly). Much love to u all. If you are local, there will be a public visitation this Tuesday from 5pm-9pm at Oldham, Roberts, & Powell Funeral Home. The hearing tomorrow will allow media.

Lisa
May peace be with you all ! We are broken hearted for all of you !!

I can think of several ways it could end up on the door, but none of them are very likely, IMO. It seems more likely to have been some kind of splatter from something violent, JMO.
To the second point, postpartum bleeding is on average 6 weeks, for some it is less and for some it is more. But by the second half of that time the bleeding isn't much different from a monthly cycle; it doesn't keep women from their normal activities (honestly many women's activities are not hindered by it even in the first few days besides discomfort and inconvenience).

I think he may have put her in the closet (LE said they'd call it an "accent" rug) and put the rug over her, til he collected himself. LE said he didn't go to his parent's house until the evening of the 4th. He probably wanted her out of sight of any windows, doors, and of himself (especially if it was unintentional). They found her naked, so it could have been just a small amount of postpartum discharge. I've wondered if DS also purchased a new mattress after Jan 4th? Just been rather curious about that.

I just find it interesting the theory is the other guys left and David did this all by himself.

Isnt SS walking close by the black guy when they are caught on that camera?
Yes the black guy seems to be helping her through the grass in her heels. However, the two other guys left the house soon after arriving. Their stories and phone records seem to back that up.

I was just trying to account for loose blood , I totally believe in Monsters , I have murdered people in my Family but even blunt force might not produce blood just depending , I just assume she was bleeding being that short of a time from delivering and shoving her in the closet naked would probably get blood on the back of the closet door , and I never said sex I said rape which also can be bloody in itself I don't think he was innocent at all , I'm sure he violently killed her

BBM I'm sure I'm reading this differently than you meant? Sorry just think you might want to word it differently?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Well, we can probably be pretty safe in saying that whatever her reasons for going there were, they didn't include her going there to get murdered, eh? It really doesn't matter what her reasons were IMO she shouldn't have been murdered for any reason.

Richmond Police Department

MISSING PERSON

The Richmond Police Department is searching for 22-yar old Savannah Spurlock. Savannah was last seen on Friday, 1/4/2019 leaving The Other Bar located at 319 S. Limestone in Lexington, KY. Savannah was last seen leaving the bar with an unknown black male and an unknown white male. The Richmond Police Department is seeking the identity and whereabouts of these two individuals. The white male was seen leaving the area in a black, Chevy S-10 pickup. Please contact the Richmond Police Department with any information at 859-624-4776 or email information to detective@richmond.ky.us

Savannah Spurlock
Shoulder length brown/blond hair
Multiple tattoos including a rose on left shoulder, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” on right side torso, “I’m her daughter” on her back.
Last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.

Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson
Assistant Chief of Police
rrichardson@richmond.ky.us

View attachment 193801 View attachment 193802 View attachment 193803 View attachment 193804

Richmond police searching for missing woman, two men last seen with her - ABC 36 News

Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
thank you @sillybilly - I've updated the media thread through all of the prior threads. Feel free to add MSM links as they come (but don't forget if you are including the article - 10% only for copywright).

This whole case reads like a horror story to me, it's so damn sad, she ogoes out, gets left, leaves with some people, gets left again, then gets murdered by a chancer, that's what I would call this.. A chance... I belive she was on her own with ds. People speculating about why she went there who knows but I've left with people before for an after party.. Probably shouldn't but I have.. Now I know that was wrong in hindsight but she was on her own at a bar,probably felt somewhat safe with these guys.. If you been talking to people for a while you don't think anything of it, she probably didn't wanna call it a night, ohad a lot on her mind, thought hour or two and I'll go back. Then I believe she fell asleep, and was left alone with a predator. It's sad and it's sick. I keep looking at the surveillance pics and feel so sad... Rih.

I have seen she had her funeral today, does anyone know if that's nomal to have the funeral so soon, that must mean the autopsy was complete already?
I just thought would take longer, sometimes they don't release the body for months?

I think he may have put her in the closet (LE said they'd call it an "accent" rug) and put the rug over her, til he collected himself. LE said he didn't go to his parent's house until the evening of the 4th. He probably wanted her out of sight of any windows, doors, and of himself (especially if it was unintentional). They found her naked, so it could have been just a small amount of postpartum discharge. I've wondered if DS also purchased a new mattress after Jan 4th? Just been rather curious about that.
me too about the mattress !

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Let say for a second, and I'm just speculating here so don't get all mad at me, that Savannah had some type of medical issue or accident that caused her death. It could have been brought on by having sex so soon after giving birth or it could have been just a complication from the birth and had nothing to do with having sex at all. Unless the blood that was found was postmortem (dismemberment) I would say that if her death was related to a medical issue it had to do with some issue that would cause blood to be present. At this point I don't think we know just how much blood was found. If she hemorrhaged there could have been a lot and if she was passed out she might not even have known it was happening.

Another reason for blood to be present might be she was very intoxicated and she fell causing an injury that caused her to bleed and caused her death. There have been many a people that have died this way. Perhaps he was passed out and when he awoke he found her deceased and like so many others figured he would be in trouble if he called to report it. He then tried to cover it up by burying her body.

The charges Sparks is charged with support those theories at this time not knowing what the cause of death is and if he gave a story that he found her deceaced during an interviewed LE would need to wait until the autopsy to further charge him with more charges if it turned out she was murdered.

JMO

<modsnip: referenced post was removed>

Let say for a second, and I'm just speculating here so don't get all mad at me, that Savannah had some type of medical issue or accident that caused her death. It could have been brought on by having sex so soon after giving birth or it could have been just a complication from the birth and had nothing to do with having sex at all. Unless the blood that was found was postmortem (dismemberment) I would say that if her death was related to a medical issue it had to do with some issue that would cause blood to be present. At this point I don't think we know just how much blood was found. If she hemorrhaged there could have been a lot and if she was passed out she might not even have known it was happening.

Another reason for blood to be present might be she was very intoxicated and she fell causing an injury that caused her to bleed and caused her death. There have been many a people that have died this way. Perhaps he was passed out and when he awoke he found her deceased and like so many others figured he would be in trouble if he called to report it. He then tried to cover it up by burying her body.

The charges Sparks is charged with support those theories at this time not knowing what the cause of death is and if he gave a story that he found her deceaced during an interviewed LE would need to wait until the autopsy to further charge him with more charges if it turned out she was murdered.

JMO

Respectfully I disagree.. She was naked.. With her feet bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads