Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yesterday was Shadow's birthday.:(

Thinking of you, Shadow! Hoping for justice. Hoping you are brought home soon.

Thinking of Shadow and her family! Gosh I wish we would hear something!

[h=1]Skeletal remains found off I-24 in Robertson County[/h]
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirms they’re assisting in the investigation alongside the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office.

The discovery was made at the Maxey Road exit not far from Pleasant View.
TBI spokesman Josh DeVine says officials have not confirmed the remains to be human at this time.
http://wkrn.com/2017/01/23/skeletal-remains-found-off-i-24-in-robertson-county/

These remains are midway between Clarksville and Nashville (where Shadow's car was found): https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cla...d0a1e9daa0!2m2!1d-86.7816016!2d36.1626638!3e0

:praying:

[h=1]‘Worst nightmare’: Father wants closure as Fort Campbell soldier still missing[/h]
“This is the worst nightmare you could possibly think of,” Jesse Willis said during a press conference Monday night. “It’s a living hell not knowing where your kid is. Not being able to talk to her, or text her.”

Army officials preferred charges of conspiracy, premeditated murder, and kidnapping against two other soldiers in the case but have given little details about the case so far.
McClaine’s body also has yet to be found.
http://wkrn.com/2017/01/23/father-of-missing-fort-campbell-soldier-to-hold-news-conference/

Very sad news. Heartfelt condolences to her family and all that love her.

Oh Shadow, soon you'll be home! You've been found! YAY! I'm saddened that you aren't alive, and you weren't believed. Yet I am glad you've been found!

I wonder if a highway worker, or who spotted the remains? Hopefully they'll be able to claim the reward. Not really surprised that the two perps didn't make more effort to hide the body. Just thrown off the side of the road like she was nothing. I hope neither are set free ever! Let them see the results of their actions. Shadow would have been discharged by now, and alive, home with her family. But instead those perps killed her, and it makes no sense! Live and let live. Such a small statement by powerful.

sigh
my sincerest condolences to her family during what must be a terribly difficult time.
RIP shadow. we will not forget you.

Even though we all knew this was coming, the finality of finding her body hit me harder than expected. I didn't realize I had unknowingly held on to this lingering sliver of hope that despite the charges, there was a chance Shadow was somehow out there, alive. I think we all have those cases that hit us just a little deeper than we expected, and this is the most recent one for me. Rest in peace, Shadow, and many prayers to her family in the long, difficult days ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad to read that Shadow has been found and now her family give her a proper.burial.
It is truly a travesty that she was not believed when she told her story. Let's hope the Prosecutor handling this case stands up fiercely and fights for Justice for Shadow.

Just adding my condolences as well. I'm glad her family can get closure. I'm sorry Shadow. I was really rooting for you, and I'm so sorry you weren't protected. You didn't deserve this. You were a fierce warrior, and a patriot in a hard military environment. Rest in peace feisty, yet sweet girl.

Rest in peace, Shadow. I watched her father's heartbreaking interview earlier this week. He has stayed in the area, unable to go home without his daughter. Prayers that he and his family can now begin the impossible task of healing and that justice is swift and harsh for the men responsible.

Rest in eternal peace, Shadow.

May justice be harsh. My condolences to her loved ones --especially her dad. :(
She was his babygirl.

Fly high Shadow, thank you for your service. I pray for the justice you deserve and comfort for your loved ones.

So sad about the outcome. Unfortunately, it unfolded how I suspected. Rest In Peace, Shadow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back