Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if there are three people in question?

Since it isn't being said why her ex is there, could there be two others, as well?

I wonder if it is possible that someone talked, who is already arrested, and then two were arrested on the 6th of October?

Just thinking of different scenarios that could play out, especially since they mentioned two persons of interest, but the word suspect was not used.

IMOO.

There's only two people in jail - that jail, anyway - that fit the bill, JM and one other

There's only two people in jail - that jail, anyway - that fit the bill, JM and one other

Well…. there is an out of county warrant for a Fort Campbell soldier, no bond, that was arrested in September.

Since nobody knows yet what is going on, different scenarios could apply, perhaps?

IMOO.

It is interesting to me, that a body was found in the beginning October, and I haven't heard the results of that yet. Then her ex's arrest.
Maybe someone knew something and told authorities? Just coming up with thoughts and ideas...
IMOO.

That is how I found it the old fashion way… went to Out of County warrants and searched through every name that had an intake date in September 2016 and October 2016.

IMOO.

Me, too! Tedious, but I think I've got it right. They must not be talking, though ....

It is interesting to me, that a body was found in the beginning October, and I haven't heard the results of that yet. Then her ex's arrest.
Maybe someone knew something and told authorities? Just coming up with thoughts and ideas...
IMOO.

I have been googling something along the lines of "body found near Charlotte Pike, TN" every few days. So far, there is nothing, nada.

At first, my thought was that perhaps it was a homeless person, and it was taking LE a while to identify. It has been almost two months since; surely, if they were still having difficulty, they would be asking the public for assistance.

I find it rather unusual that there have been no follow-up reports. I think it is also worth pointing out that those reports did not say anything about which ME's office the body was being taken to.

The remains were discovered on October 3rd; the ex was arrested on October 6th. One thing that leads me to believe the body was discovered by chance -rather than due to a tip- is that it was found by a landscaping crew. I also remember reading an article reporting that those who found the body said the last time they had done work in the area was seven weeks prior, or almost a month before Shadow went missing.

If the body belongs to Shadow, someone could have driven her car to downtown Nashville, abandoned it in the parking lot, while having another person drive to Nashville in another car, dump her body relatively close to the parking lot (the body was found 1.4 miles away from the parking lot), and having the same person pick him/er up somewhere in between those two locations.

Now I'm off to find the third guy sitting in jail. Thanks for the tip :)!

That is how I found it the old fashion way… went to Out of County warrants and searched through every name that had an intake date in September 2016 and October 2016.

IMOO.
I was going to try that later, I'm just trying to keep up with a rambunctious toddler that is determined to break her neck jumping off of things today [emoji15] [emoji23]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

@Gardener1850

Thank you so much for the timeline! Extremely helpful, as usual! Great job! :)

Well…. there is an out of county warrant for a Fort Campbell soldier, no bond, that was arrested in September.

Since nobody knows yet what is going on, different scenarios could apply, perhaps?

IMOO.

Ah ha.. I only looked at the October ones!

"A representative for the sheriff’s department said Williams was placed there under Army custody."

"Fort Campbell officials declined to say if Williams, who is a soldier, is one of the two persons of interest or why he’s being held at the jail."

http://www.walb.com/story/33480391/...erest-in-disappearance-of-ft-campbell-soldier

Fort Campbell does not have a jail on post so people who need to held in custody are taken to Montgomery County. Explains the "out of county" warrants.....
IANAL but to my understanding, if one has a warrant in ABC county and is picked up by XYZ county, ABC county has 10 business days to pick up the arrestee. But since Montgomery County is merely housing for another county, this does not apply. Now I got it....

Possibly unrelated but interesting, the other person arrested, his wife joined a FB sleuthing group that has been discussing Shadows case about a month ago.

Fort Campbell does not have a jail on post so people who need to held in custody are taken to Montgomery County. Explains the "out of county" warrants.....
IANAL but to my understanding, if one has a warrant in ABC county and is picked up by XYZ county, ABC county has 10 business days to pick up the arrestee. But since Montgomery County is merely housing for another county, this does not apply. Now I got it....

Ahhhh...... makes sense now. Thanks for explaining. (P.S. I a bit anal myself. [emoji848]).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly unrelated but interesting, the other person arrested, his wife joined a FB sleuthing group that has been discussing Shadows case about a month ago.

That's interesting. Thanks for sharing! I'm really eager to know now who the R person is. Have been too busy to sort thru the website, but think I'll do that now instead of going to sleep.

That's interesting. Thanks for sharing! I'm really eager to know now who the R person is. Have been too busy to sort thru the website, but think I'll do that now instead of going to sleep.

Very easy to scroll through the alphabet, or just scroll through the R's... When you do that and get to "R" on the right side will be the arresting officers name, only the out of county warrants don't list their names, it lists OTHER OFFICER. Look at the ones that list OTHER OFFICER. You will see two come up in the "R" section that are soldiers and list Fort Campbell.

https://mcgtn.org/sheriff/inmate-roster

And since no one has yet to be named by their names in MSM or LE then nobody knows yet who any of the persons of interest are.

IMOO.

Off topic - How do you all find these Facebook sleuthing groups? I would love to join them.

I have been googling something along the lines of "body found near Charlotte Pike, TN" every few days. So far, there is nothing, nada.

At first, my thought was that perhaps it was a homeless person, and it was taking LE a while to identify. It has been almost two months since; surely, if they were still having difficulty, they would be asking the public for assistance.

I find it rather unusual that there have been no follow-up reports. I think it is also worth pointing out that those reports did not say anything about which ME's office the body was being taken to.

The remains were discovered on October 3rd; the ex was arrested on October 6th. One thing that leads me to believe the body was discovered by chance -rather than due to a tip- is that it was found by a landscaping crew. I also remember reading an article reporting that those who found the body said the last time they had done work in the area was seven weeks prior, or almost a month before Shadow went missing.

If the body belongs to Shadow, someone could have driven her car to downtown Nashville, abandoned it in the parking lot, while having another person drive to Nashville in another car, dump her body relatively close to the parking lot (the body was found 1.4 miles away from the parking lot), and having the same person pick him/er up somewhere in between those two locations.

Now I'm off to find the third guy sitting in jail. Thanks for the tip :)!

I personally don't think the body found has anything to do with Shadow. If it was, I can't believe the police would let the family go this long without letting them know.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back