Found Safe KY - Shirley Shoemaker 64 (safe) & Kenneth Strange (deceased) MURDER SUSPECT, Sidney, 3 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Praise God that Shirley is ok!!!! Well, physically ok. She'll probably need therapy after this, poor thing.

Wondering where Lydia's children are. Not specifically wanting to know, but if they are all right and if they are living with relatives, if they are ok, mainly. They sure are cuties in those pictures on the KS's website. Hope he is captured very soon, and that SS is found safe. One death is one too many, although it wouldn't matter to me if it were his.

Darned if he doesn't look good-natured. You never know.
He didn't look good natured to me at all. The lines on his face painted a picture of someone frequently angered, just not in that photo.

I guess women are attracted to dangerous men even in middle age.

Reactions: ?!?
He didn't look good natured to me at all. The lines on his face painted a picture of someone frequently angered, just not in that photo.

One of the reports had said they had been together for 20 years, and she was planning to leave him (I'm guessing 'cause the kids were grown) - he was a 'controller' and couldn't handle the idea that she'd had enough!

JMOO - IANAE - YMMV

IDK that it's so much attraction as faith that they can be 'fixed' (and not knowing how dangerous they truly are until it's too late)

Wondering where Lydia's children are. Not specifically wanting to know, but if they are all right and if they are living with relatives, if they are ok, mainly. They sure are cuties in those pictures on the KS's website. Hope he is captured very soon, and that SS is found safe. One death is one too many, although it wouldn't matter to me if it were his.

Darned if he doesn't look good-natured. You never know.

Good natured? With the pic he uses are his profile and all the rest? He looks like a dangerous, mean and abusive kind of guy. Just.ew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back