GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone I will check out the links tonight. I very much appreciate all the note taking.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1h

Woman next to me said, "Oh my dear God" repeatedly as photo of Trey's face was shown. Several left court. He was beaten badly.

Something's not quite right about this family..... The murdered boy needed to 'Protect" his little sister from ...what exactly. I'm speculating here: Was Gouker molesting the little girl and this young man was going to tell?? The boy was murdered by a man that had a court order to stay away from him. Some big failures there...

Joshua Gouker talks at length about killing his stepson http://cjky.it/RTu8fl Wow, he's in a world of his own

Hello one and all,
This is the saddest case in a very long time. This father, Gouker, is a classic, text book psychopath. IMO This should be shown to Psych students in Abnormal Behavior Classes as an example of these pathological nightmares.

This young boy didn't have a chance. I bet dimes to dollars Dad spent a couple of years figuring out how to get "son" back from the state so he could get welfare money until he turned 18 years old. He didn't care about the actual welfare of his son just the money the youngster could bring him.

I hope to hear how this 15 year old (at the time) was complicit at the hand of a very intimidating and violent father. mmmmmmm

JMHO

Something's not quite right about this family..... The murdered boy needed to 'Protect" his little sister from ...what exactly. I'm speculating here: Was Gouker molesting the little girl and this young man was going to tell?? The boy was murdered by a man that had a court order to stay away from him. Some big failures there...

I'm sharing these same thoughts with you.... Where is the mothers accountability in all of this??? I know she lost a son, but clearly the courts felt he wasnt safe there and now it sounds like the little girl wasnt either... So why did she have this man around them????

I was just watching the video of Gouker talking about the murder. At 4:30-4:33 he says he 'hates a thief and a child molester'. his body language shifts as he looks away. I think Trey was going to talk about Gouker molesting his little sister and that's why he killed him.

I'm sharing these same thoughts with you.... Where is the mothers accountability in all of this??? I know she lost a son, but clearly the courts felt he wasnt safe there and now it sounds like the little girl wasnt either... So why did she have this man around them????

Joshua's biological mother died of drug overdose while Dad was still in prison. He jumped around foster parents until he came to this one family (forgot the name) and he began to do very well in all areas of his life UNTIL Dad got out of prison wanting his son back! mmmmmmmm like he really truly cared. Then this young boy's life went down hill as fast as ball rolling down.

He lived or married this Amanda who had a son, Trey, from a previous marriage. Trey and Joshua were step brothers.

Hope this explains a bit of the family dynamics.

What was the motive for this murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member