GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was more hard evidence because although there is lots of circumstantial evidence, its coming from some very shaky witnesses.

Dr. Drew just said they have a reliable source that said that the defense offered to plea. He said he asked for the prosecution for a reply and they said it was an ongoing trial.

I have no link to back up, the show is still in progress in CDT.

On Dr Drew they just said the Def approached the State about a plea deal. The State spoke to the family and the family said NO. This just recently.

Dr. Drew just said they have a reliable source that said that the defense offered to plea. He said he asked for the prosecution for a reply and they said it was an ongoing trial.

I thought I heard that as well.

Does anyone know, in the event that JY is found not guilty, what will happen to him? He will go free, but he is still a minor and his mom is dead and his dad is in prison again....for life this time. Will JY have to go back into a foster home until he is 18?

[/B]

BBM..I fully agree with you. I can not fathom (sp) how anyone believes anything JG has said or any of the others that DA brought up.. They have all swore to JG they would do and say whatever he wanted just like they have always done.. Cassie was so medicated plus drinking and drugging she would not remember anything that happened. Amanda is so cold and off that it would not suprise me that she had something or knew something about TZ's death and this is her way of saying "an eye for an eye" right back at JG. She is going to make sure now that JG's son has no life now. Her own mother has been on HLN saying that Amanda has always been selfish and only cared for herself since she was little. No emotion or care for anyone but herself...We now know that she lied about TZ being afraid of the dark as his father Terry Z. said on the stand today. Of course I think she has lies about everything just like all the rest.

Anyway, this is all JMO but I see JY as being scared to death of his dad and if he is acting odd to anyone now IMO it is because he has no hope. He has always been a throw away kid with nobody to take up for him or really show him what love is besides the last foster parents and IMO he has just accepted the fact that he has no one now. How would any other 15 yo act when being questioning by police with no one to advise him. He did not know he could ask for a lawyer when ? by PD and sure had no adult he could call on to be there for him. And then to top it all off the words he spoke to Det. Russ are being misconstrued. When he was asked if all this mess was better being with his dad JY said "I didn't say that...I just said I would rather be with my dad than anywhere else. He did not say say that all this trouble was better than anything else.... This kid has just been dealt a "s...t hand at life and just wanted to be loved by the one person he thought he had left in his family..his SOB dad.

This is all JMO and I know you all disagree but I just needed to vent and get it out there....MHO...sweets

bbm

Sweets, that's what this forum is all about...sharing opinions and discussing! Even if we might disagree sometimes, so what, it's what it's all about and so much fun and I enjoy the different perspectives on here!

Here's what I think -- the judge has done a pretty good job from shielding Josh Young from any bias either way...we did not really get any information about his character other than a few snippets here and there which came from the mouths that we might believe or not. I really have no idea what kind of kid he really is. For example, you believe he's a generally good kid dealt a bad hand but still he's good and had no part in all this....I, on the other hand, am beginning to see him as some kind of evil. Now how did we get these two very different viewpoints? It couldn't be from any character testimony about him, otherwise all of us would have generally the same viewpoint of him.

I guess this leads me to believe it will be not guilty or a hung jury...because obviously if two people on the jury, say like you or me were together on a jury, see him in two opposite ways...then that probably means the prosecution didn't meet their burden of proof, and actually maybe did a bad job and confused the jury. It was a very confusing trial, I'll say that. Perhaps that's why the defense seems to be takin' it very eaassssyyyy this trial...lol.

What??? OMG. Could that mean JY was willing to give some kind of information on Gouker previously unknown about his (Gouker's) involvement in all of this?? I'm thinking that's the only reason they would offer a plea....

Watching HLN and Jean C. Was saying she had interviewed JGs lawyer, and asked, "did your client kill trey?

He replied, "I think he did based on the forced that was used."

Am I naive or is that pretty huge?

Has this lawyer ever heard of a thing called adrenaline?? Not to mention Josh Young is a male, even a wimpy male has some power.

Ok, Mr. Lawyer, if we are to go by your mathematical equation for solving crimes, that means the jury should have acquited Jodi Arias because she would not have had the "strength" to kill him or drag his body to the shower!!

Watching DD with Amanda's mom. She says A is a sociopath. DD says he'll ask her about that after the break... And then he doesn't. Of course. This is bugging me! Why does she believe that? Has she talked about this anywhere else that I missed?? :banghead:

Watching DD with Amanda's mom. She says A is a sociopath. DD says he'll ask her about that after the break... And then he doesn't. Of course. This is bugging me! Why does she believe that? Has she talked about this anywhere else that I missed?? :banghead:

Hi Hopeful One. Amanda's mom has talked about this on DD before. I think it was about the 2nd or 3rd night of the trial but not sure, she told DD if he could tell her why Amanda is how she is that would be the best present she has ever got becuc. she don't know why Amanda is like she is but has been this way since a little girl and only cares about herself. She also went on to say that Amanda has been with or around JG since she was about of 13 and JG has been a pain in her a?? the whole time. No matter what JG does or did Amanda as well as all his other crew that follows him have always done exactly like JG says,, I am bad about finding links but I will try to find this link in a bit if you want it.

All JMO.....sweets

Does anyone know, in the event that JY is found not guilty, what will happen to him? He will go free, but he is still a minor and his mom is dead and his dad is in prison again....for life this time. Will JY have to go back into a foster home until he is 18?

IIRC, the foster father said in a tv interview, that he would take JY back.

Has this lawyer ever heard of a thing called adrenaline?? Not to mention Josh Young is a male, even a wimpy male has some power.

Ok, Mr. Lawyer, if we are to go by your mathematical equation for solving crimes, that means the jury should have acquited Jodi Arias because she would not have had the "strength" to kill him or drag his body to the shower!!

I know! idk why but the comment just really struck me as odd coming from a lawyer!

I'm finding it hard to believe that he will be found guilty, the evidence seems practically nonexistent, yet the defense tried to make a deal???

I also can't understand why foster parent(s) didn't testify on his behalf??????

I thought JY was being tried as an adult, otherwise we wouldn't be able to watch these proceedings. The law must be different in KY because I thought he was 15 when the crime was committed so wouldn't he still be considered a minor? IDK so someone else can chime in here

And what do you all make of that letter that Josh Y sent his uncle months after Treys murder? The 1st I heard of it was on HLN last night!

http://www.wdrb.com/story/23077972/...-murder-young-sends-letter-claiming-innocence

Zwicker's body was found outside Liberty High School in May of 2011. He had been beaten to death.

The letter was given to WDRB's Tamara Evans by Rodney Gunter, the uncle of Joshua Young. He says Young sent it to him in August of 2011, when Young was being held at the Juvenile Detention Center. This was 3 months after Zwicker's murder.

In the letter, Young wrote: "I don't know where to start. I miss you and I didn't do this".

He later said his father had turned against him.

"They're setting me up. Dad, cousins Cassy and Josh, Mamaw Ruby. Dad's getting 'em all to go against me, and they know the truth; I didn't do it," Young wrote.

From the article above:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/23077972/...-murder-young-sends-letter-claiming-innocence

I personally think JG is trying to muddy the waters so no one knows who killed Trey. jmho

This case was not botched by the PD, just look at the cast of character involved in all of this. Different story's and different versions who in the world or right mind could figure out exactly what happened. It is confusing to us, so be it confusing to the jurors.

Good morning peoples!

I see there is pic of inside the court is working but no sound...

:seeya: Good morning!

Do we have an lip readers here, since we have video but no sound?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor