GUILTY KY - Two killed, 14 injured in Marshall County HS shooting, 23 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really don't understand any of this. Many of us students used to have rifles in our cars [pickups]. Heck our JROTC even had a gun range on campus. Never once would any of us think of doing something like shoot another student. We had our clicks, we had students that didn't like one another, and we had our fights. There was the bullied and there was those that did the bullying. Still no one dared pull a knife, though we all had pocket knives... The problem lay elsewhere that's causing these school killings. Students don't respect the teachers, they don't respect adults, and they don't respect thier own parents.

From the Courier Journal (name removed by me)

Reporter rushes to Kentucky school shooting – and learns the alleged gunman is her son

The editor of the Marshall County Daily Online raced to the county's high school Tuesday morning after reports that shots had been fired.*

She arrived, said a colleague, to*discover that the alleged shooter was her own son - 15-year-old ____

Friends and others who know*P___, a sophomore who played trombone in the school band, described him as*a shy, red-headed "grandma's boy" who would go fishing with his grandparents.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ll-county-high-school-gabe-parker/1064880001/

There are a few interviews in the article with students who knew him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From the Courier Journal (name removed by me)

Reporter rushes to Kentucky school shooting – and learns the alleged gunman is her son

The editor of the Marshall County Daily Online raced to the county's high school Tuesday morning after reports that shots had been fired.*

She arrived, said a colleague, to*discover that the alleged shooter was her own son - 15-year-old ____

Friends and others who know*P___, a sophomore who played trombone in the school band, described him as*a shy, red-headed "grandma's boy" who would go fishing with his grandparents.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ll-county-high-school-gabe-parker/1064880001/

There are a few interviews in the article with students who knew him.

Also from the link, about his father (which matches rumors of what his step sister has supposedly said on social media)

"A__P__ and __'s stepmother, J___ L___ P___, separated on Nov. 24, 2016, after the elder P___*allegedly*slapped her*during an argument. P____ was charged with fourth-degree assault*and pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of disorderly conduct, for which he received 90 days in jail conditionally discharged for two years. They were divorced last year.

In a citation, police said that J___ P___ had a large red mark on her face when they answered a domestic violence call at the couple’s home in Murray."

There you go. Domestic violence once again.

[video=youtube;ZQV1AdGp0qg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQV1AdGp0qg[/video]
CNN
Jan 27 18
"Family members of the two victims fatally shot after a shooter opened fire at Marshall County High School speak at a press conference."

Here's what I don't get: if my kid was being bullied and it kept on happening despite attempts to make it stop, why don't the parents pull their kid out of that school? You can't just keep hoping it's going to get better. If he was being bullied and he felt like no one was on his side, it's no wonder he started shooting people.

Because it's not that easy to just pull your kid out of school. What if they ride the bus and its the only school in their area?

Because it's not that easy to just pull your kid out of school. What if they ride the bus and its the only school in their area?

Most states have online classes and alow homeschool.

This is horrible. We accept this so much that there is so little interest on here. People’s lives have been torn apart and snooze......

Remember Columbine 20 years ago. It goes on and on and on and on ad infinitum.

I was a senior in high school when columbine happened and remember watching news footage for weeks. I remember that it made me wary of any student wearing a trench coat at school for the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is horrible. We accept this so much that there is so little interest on here. People’s lives have been torn apart and snooze......

I think that is part to do with no one really knowing anything. In other cases school shooting cases the murderer turns the gun on himself. This one is still alive so the media picking apart his life will not happen since he is a minor at least until they change him over to adult charges ( then we might actually get something). Doesnt give us much to talk about at least on here since there is no media article to back it up.

I think that is part to do with no one really knowing anything. In other cases school shooting cases the murderer turns the gun on himself. This one is still alive so the media picking apart his life will not happen since he is a minor at least until they change him over to adult charges ( then we might actually get something). Doesnt give us much to talk about at least on here since there is no media article to back it up.

I'm sure the media will pick the heck out of this case, and sqeeze it to the last drop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back