Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

NoClouseau

Reaction score
Detectives investigating a triple murder which occurred in Bushey yesterday evening (Tuesday 9 July) are actively seeking a man who is wanted in connection with the incident.
Detective Superintendent Rob Hall from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit said: “This is an incredibly difficult incident for the victims’ family and we would ask that their privacy is respected as they come to terms with what has happened.

“Whilst we are still in the early stages of this investigation, we are actively seeking Kyle Clifford who we believe could be in the areas of Hertfordshire or North London.

“Given the serious nature of the incident, I would ask anyone who knows where he is to contact police immediately. If you believe you see him, please do not approach him and dial 999 straight away. He may still be in possession of a weapon.

This is what I am thinking of. There may even be another one too.

IIRC there was a move to get cross bows licenced, which is a good idea, althougth we are not a country with vast open spaces where perhaps you would need protection. Outside of clubs and hunting why would you need a weapon like this?

JMO

Those poor women I hope he’s found soon.

The police are appealing for anybody in the area from lunchtime up until 7pm who might’ve seen or heard anything to come forward - that’s quite a long time frame.

MOO is that this is likely to turn out to be an ex partner of one of the victims - I wouldn’t be surprised if the victims are an ex partner, partners sister & mother - violence against women is a real problem all over the world at the minute.

IIRC there was a move to get cross bows licenced, which is a good idea, althougth we are not a country with vast open spaces where perhaps you would need protection. Outside of clubs and hunting why would you need a weapon like this?

JMO
Maybe to stop people like him? Three women and one bloke ? Three crossbows beats one I'm sure of it. Give em a chance.

Last edited:
''LONDON (AP) — British police were hunting for a man believed to be armed with a crossbow on Wednesday after three women were killed in a house near London.

Hertfordshire Police said Kyle Clifford, 26, was being sought over the suspected triple murder.

Police said the three women, who were related, were found seriously injured in a house in Bushey, northwest of London, on Tuesday evening. Police and ambulance crews tried to save them, but they were pronounced dead at the scene''

Kyle Clifford, 26, from Enfield, is being actively sought by police who have warned the public not to approach him as he may be carrying a weapon
1720609442460.png
''Kyle Clifford, 26, from Enfield, is being hunted by police after three women, who are believed to be from the same family, died at their in £800,000 detached house Bushey, Hertfordshire.

Armed police rushed to the four-bedroom house on Ashlyn Close last night where they discovered the victims with serious injuries, which they later died from. ''
''Police warn Clifford may still be armed and is dangerous. The public have been urged not to approach him and call 999.

A neighbour, who lives on the 'serene and quiet road' and did not want to be named, said she did not know the victims well but they were a 'friendly family'.
''He said: 'From 7pm there was like 20 police cars coming down, four ambulances and then armed police came and they were here till midnight.

'I know of them (the victims). So a few of them went to school with people that I know. That's all I know. I didn't know them personally.
'I know they went to schools in the area in the area. They didn't go to my school.'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back