Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes.

And this "chip on his shoulder"
(as reported)
is a clear sign of
feeling of anger and resentment buzzing in him for a long time for whatever reason.

And Louise with her Mum and sister paid ultimate price for something that was not involved with her and them.

Because it was all in murderer's sick mind.

JMO
I think he was happy to kill the mom and sister too because they were part of a supportive, nice, successful family. Their decency is what made him hate them all, in my opinion. His ex-girlfriend essentially chose her family over him, so they all were killed.

Except the dad, of course. The perp couldn't face a grown man.

jmopinion

edited to add: now that I think about it, he also "killed" the father by defiling his home and destroying what was most precious to him and was unable to protect as the man of the family. Cowardly and cruel as the same time.

I think they had been an item for less than a year.

"Louise Hunt, 25, is understood to have introduced Clifford to her family at the start of the year and had taken him to a cousin's birthday party in April."

One key aspect of abusive relationships is the period of time it takes a controlling person to start the method. There is as you say normally a period of "lovebombing" or in other words "grooming" but once the purpose of that conditioning is achieved then the mask of "nice person" comes off and its time to "consolidate" the control. The" honeymoon period" can be a big warning. Be carefull when things seem too quick or too good to be true.

The way I Interpret that behaviour is its a play on the idealism that's a feature in the minds of many, it may be a certain naivety that can happen to anyone. The abuser plays on the whole "I'm your dream" we all want from a partner and then when it comes to the control its a huge and sudden drop from the top of the ladder they put them on. "I'm going to build you up high and then drop you off a cliff".
Yes the classic put you on the pedestal only to knock you off ..it is such a distressing state of affairs for the victim and Louise's family, In todays society we are told to accept a person for who they are and treat people with kindness but often we are not taught how to do that or even what that looks like and feels like ,yes it is reported in msm what red flags to look for but how do young people differentiate between the heady rush of attraction and infatuation and what love really is I suppose teaching what boundaries look like and what assertive language looks like and what good self esteem looks like so we are less likely to attract this behaviour in the first place it's so hard when I was younger I would have bought a husband I was that desperate to be coupled up but it stemmed from a low opinion of myself filled with self doubt and when someone showed me these above skills it changed who I attracted into my circle I suppose for me this tragedy for the Hunt family is showing there still so much work to do in preventing domestic violence and teaching young children what healthy relationships with family ,friends, partners looks like because we don't always get that image from our caregivers

Yes the classic put you on the pedestal only to knock you off ..it is such a distressing state of affairs for the victim and Louise's family, In todays society we are told to accept a person for who they are and treat people with kindness but often we are not taught how to do that or even what that looks like and feels like ,yes it is reported in msm what red flags to look for but how do young people differentiate between the heady rush of attraction and infatuation and what love really is I suppose teaching what boundaries look like and what assertive language looks like and what good self esteem looks like so we are less likely to attract this behaviour in the first place it's so hard when I was younger I would have bought a husband I was that desperate to be coupled up but it stemmed from a low opinion of myself filled with self doubt and when someone showed me these above skills it changed who I attracted into my circle I suppose for me this tragedy for the Hunt family is showing there still so much work to do in preventing domestic violence and teaching young children what healthy relationships with family ,friends, partners looks like because we don't always get that image from our caregivers

I would also add
better availability of Mental Health treatments/behavioral therapies
for those who suffer from inadequate anger management issues.

one-on-one or group counseling,
or anger management classes.

JMO

Yes, and I think a good test of character for a partner or even a friend or teacher is if they encourage your growth.

If you're a stable person with good intentions, you're GLAD when someone you know is doing something that expands their life. You do not feel threatened if they start a new business, take a class, pick up a hobby, make a friend, dress nicely. You WANT them to grow (even if you're not actually part of what they are doing), and it feels good to inquire about their endeavors, congratulate them on even small achievements, offer helpful advice if warranted.

You don't stand in their way or hinder progress. You don't put them down for their interests and efforts.

jmo
All very true and very relevant to the "insecurity" that's so often an element of the dynamic. If someone feels threatened by their others success AND tries to negatively influence their progress in life do they really have their best interests at heart?

It's also true that REAL empathy entails knowing what's reasonable to expect from your partner so you know to what standards they can be held. If their not keeping up to that you have to ask why? And you will show concern as they aren't performing like they should be. In an abusive relationship the abuser so often puts them there in that place and is the reason they are not quite themselves.

I would also add
better availability of Mental Health treatments/behavioral therapies
for those who suffer from inadequate anger management issues.

one-on-one or group counseling,
or anger management classes.

JMO
Of course Dotta, yes we have loads of advocates who cite mental health and the importance of looking after it but the services have atrociously long waiting times or not enough therapists within the health system ,charity's can only do so much and sentencing in my country anyway for DV is too lenient so laws need to change and judge's in courtrooms need to buck up there ideas and I'm sick of the sob story in courts tbh of oh he /she had a bad up bringing ,they were addicted to drugs ,they had lost their job boo hoo hoo plenty of people experience those things and don't commit abuses you do the crime you pay the price

In certain cases I think attendance of therapy sessions about ending relationships would be necessary and beneficial. Could also be made mandatory for those who either have records of violence or whose behaviour fits a pattern. Stalking, Harrasmnent, DV. Should also be based on an escalatory basis so if someone doesn't comply with the course they could potentially be monitored with a curfew. Even if someone has no criminal record that doesn't mean they won't benefit from the therapy.

In certain cases I think attendance of therapy sessions about ending relationships would be necessary and beneficial. Could also be made mandatory for those who either have records of violence or whose behaviour fits a pattern. Stalking, Harrasmnent, DV. Should also be based on an escalatory basis so if someone doesn't comply with the course they could potentially be monitored with a curfew. Even if someone has no criminal record that doesn't mean they won't benefit from the therapy.

Of course.
Any help concerning mental issues is beneficial.

Both for a person involved and Society.

JMO

That's not necessarily a MH issue. That might just be a part of "the nature of things".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolef123
Back