Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The video scene with the paramedics running past the camera would appear to be here , at the edge of the cemetery with what looks like open woodland next to it, wonder why he didn't just disappear into that if he didn't want to be found.
A lot of Hilly Fields (the wooded bit at the edge of the cemetery) is open grassland and even the wooded bits are very popular dog walking and general use spaces rather than dense woods imo.

Long time lurker but first time poster as I grew up in the Hilly fields area so hope its ok to post this

One of the very few areas of solace in this case is that John and Amy have each other. It also sounds like they have a wonderful wider support network, especially cultivated because John is clearly incredibly admired and loved in his work.

The murderer was and is a failure, and will now live the rest of his life in regret and misery. Good.

A lot of Hilly Fields (the wooded bit at the edge of the cemetery) is open grassland and even the wooded bits are very popular dog walking and general use spaces rather than dense woods imo.

Long time lurker but first time poster as I grew up in the Hilly fields area so hope its ok to post this

Thanks for that - good to get a bit of local knowledge. I see on the map that the cemetery is very close to where he lived on Rendlesham Rd. Guess he would have known he couldn't go back to the house so maybe just chose somewhere close by, somewhere that he probably knew very well if he'd grown up there.

I live ten minutes away from where this happened. One of the poor daughters was a dog groomer, and as I work with dogs too and am in lots of social media groups to do with dogs, you can imagine the outpouring of sadness and anger.

Two days after this happened, there was another case in the paper of a woman who was murdered by - yep you guessed it - an 'angry' ex.

It is just gut wrenching to keep learning about these women who are slaughtered by men in their lives.

I hope to God he pleads guilty, I can't imagine the victims' family having to hear the details of his depravity.

Hopefully as that could spare the family having to experience further suffering at a trial, but not sure if a sentence reduction should apply in a case like this?

Last edited:
Detectives have not yet been able to interview a 26-year-old suspected of killing a mother and two daughters in a crossbow attack.

Investigators will wait for medical staff to confirm that Kyle Clifford is well enough to be spoken to before they can quiz him about the triple murder in a quiet suburban home in Bushey, Hertfordshire, last week.

Hertfordshire Police confirmed that, although Clifford has been arrested over the deaths, the usual time limit for a suspect to be held in custody does not yet apply.

Police wait to interview suspected triple crossbow killer

More than £28,000 has been collected since the fundraiser was launched, along with hundreds of messages of support.

Mr Chapman said Mr Hunt had told him his "biggest desire" was to ensure Amy had "no money worries for the rest of her life".

"There are a lot of people, including myself, who feel helpless and would like to do something," he told the BBC.

"John would like nothing more for Amy after these horrific events than a life that is a little less stressful, because life will never be stress-free again.

"It's not going to take their grief away - it's not going to take the pain away or change anything - but it might help them have an easier life."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back