Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully the sentence will be so high that the small reduction given for a guilty plea will not overly affect the length of prison time.
I would say a whole of life might be considered here, but sadly, as most of us know, it will not be allowed.
There will be the usual, no prior convictions, mitigation.

"In cases such as a carefully planned murder of two or more people, or a murder committed by an offender who
had already been convicted of murder the starting point for an offender aged 21 or over is a whole life tariff."

I think there will probably be aggravating factors here as well - mental/physical suffering before death and premeditation.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/FINAL-Murder-sentencing-leaflet-for-web1.pdf

"In cases such as a carefully planned murder of two or more people, or a murder committed by an offender who
had already been convicted of murder the starting point for an offender aged 21 or over is a whole life tariff."

I think there will probably be aggravating factors here as well - mental/physical suffering before death and premeditation.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/FINAL-Murder-sentencing-leaflet-for-web1.pdf
Agreed, whoever is found guilty of this crime will almost certainly be spending the rest of their lives behind bars. In the extremely unlikely event they don't, they would certainly not qualify for release after only 40% time served.

Agreed, whoever is found guilty of this crime will almost certainly be spending the rest of their lives behind bars. In the extremely unlikely event they don't, they would certainly not qualify for release after only 40% time served.

They might try to go down the mental disorder route?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back