Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not convinced it was "carefully planned". I think it's possible he went round there to scare and punish Louise, expecting her to be alone in the house. It all went pear-shaped when the others turned out to be there and it escalated. There's no way he could have expected to get away with a triple murder like this.
I don't think he planned to get away with it. I think the goal was to punish and destroy his ex, and he achieved that goal. I don't know if he even cared what happened to him next, as long as she was destroyed.

jmo

I really don't get this line of obsessive thinking.

For Goodness' sake,
there are millions of girls.
There is even a saying in my country
"The world is full of flowers".

Why to fixate on one who is just fed up with you?? :rolleyes:
Meet another one and try to find happiness elsewhere.

Such obsessions/controlling issues only lead to tragedies.

People cannot be treated as toys/trophies/objects.
And cannot be kept prisoners against their will.
If she doesn't want to be with you,
let her go!!

What is wrong with some people? :oops:

Ego issues I guess.
Aaargh!

JMO

Last edited:
I really don't get this line of obsessive thinking.

For Goodness' sake,
there are millions of girls.
There is even a saying in my country
"The world is full of flowers".

Why to fixate on one who is just fed up with you?? :rolleyes:
Meet another one and try to find happiness elsewhere.

Such obsessions/controlling issues only lead to tragedies.

People cannot be treated as toys/trophies/objects.
And cannot be kept prisoners against their will.
If she doesn't want to be with you,
let her go!!

What is wrong with some people? :oops:

Ego issues I guess.
Aaargh!

JMO
In my opinion something needs to drastically change in this country regarding men’s mental health facilities, and discouraging toxic masculinity in young men. The concept that a woman “owes” one something is concerning and dangerous when the wrong person is rejected, clearly. I’m certainly oversimplifying it, but in my opinion a man doesn’t just wake up and decide to commit a crime like this. One must have no fear and enough anger to perform something like this. Where does that anger come from?
Moo.

I've dipped in and out of reading this thread. Lots of interesting discussion but with regard to the actions of KC, I would add the word misogyny to describe what fuelled these crimes. How we raise young men needs to be looked at in all its complexities.

I've dipped in and out of reading this thread. Lots of interesting discussion but with regard to the actions of KC, I would add the word misogyny to describe what fuelled these crimes. How we raise young men needs to be looked at in all its complexities.

Misogyny – what is it?

The word misogyny comes from the ancient Greek words
misos meaning hatred
and gyne meaning woman.

In simple terms,
misogynists are men who hate women.

Misogyny is a very strong prejudice against women.
It is commonly believed that only men can be misogynists,
but in reality,
women can also feel disgust towards other women.

Misogyny should be distinguished from gynophobia – the latter is a panicky fear of women,
but does not involve feeling contempt towards them.

Misogyny – symptoms

How to recognize a misogynist?
They can exhibit different patterns of behavior, depending on the environment they are in
or the social role they currently occupy.

Misogyny most often manifests itself through:

• a lot of control over his partner, focusing on his own desires and downplaying the woman's needs and her ability to make decisions. In extreme cases, it can lead to reducing the partner to a parental role , and even to manifestations of domestic violence;
  • the joy of publicly ridiculing your partner;
  • belief in the right to betrayal – a misogynist treats a woman as his property;
  • focusing on the upbringing and development of sons, which is why daughters may feel rejected by their father and can rarely count on his help or support;
  • disrespecting and humiliating women – not giving them full attention, interrupting, criticizing their statements, addressing only the male part of the interlocutor during a conversation;
  • avoiding the company of women or treating them as absent;
  • proclaiming the superiority of men over women and their marginal role in political, social or scientific life;
  • blaming women for all the evil in the world and excusing men for the worst behaviors;
  • assigning more difficult, boring and repetitive tasks at work to women, while favoring men and appreciating only their achievements;
  • feeling very bad in the event of losing a competition to a woman.

From my country's "Psychology and Psychiatry" report

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member