Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes me worry that police perhaps didn’t take the first call seriously - if Hannah’s had to call a second time. All moo and not pointing any fingers…

The way I interpreted it is not that she called police twice but that she messaged a friend initially (who did call the police), then made the 999 call herself. Sounds like amazing presence of mind to me, a backup in case she didn't get through to 999 or have time to give the details before losing consciousness (and indeed that call did apparently cut out at some point).

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

The way I interpreted it is not that she called police twice but that she messaged a friend initially (who did call the police), then made the 999 call herself. Sounds like amazing presence of mind to me, a backup in case she didn't get through to 999 or have time to give the details before losing consciousness (and indeed that call did apparently cut out at some point).
I thought they were tied up though.

Last edited by a moderator:
She truly is a hero for both texting her friend and calling the police. Takes immense bravery in a situation where one’s head would be totally rattled and afraid. A very smart young woman. Moo

Mother-of-three Carol, who shares another daughter with John, was reportedly found in the hallway of the house with a crossbow bolt in her chest, with evidence of ligatures discovered near the victims.

A source told the Guardian the three women were not tied up when found by police, but there were ligature marks around their face and wrists as well as signs of injuries to their knees.

Edit- Sorry I missed that this had been discussed before about the ligature marks.
Re my above post ^^^

Details regarding ligatures found in the linked article.

It seems strange that she was able to text/call at such a late stage of the events.
I actually found it even stranger that she was able to text at that earlier stage, when she texted that they were tied up. While he was there! He must not have realized she could still access her phone. I picture him being occupied berating and/or abusing her sister at that time, which gave her a brief opportunity to use her phone.

I actually found it even stranger that she was able to text at that earlier stage, when she texted that they were tied up. While he was there! He must not have realized she could still access her phone. I picture him being occupied berating and/or abusing her sister at that time, which gave her a brioef opportunity to use her phone.
I think she texted so he wouldn't hear her speaking - so I'm thinking he was in a different room at that time? Later, she was so desperate for help she didn't care if he heard her and made the phone call.

I'm not sure how the logistics worked but it was likely an ongoing chaotic situation over the hours in the house. Perhaps he moved them around sometimes, leaving opportunity to use the phone. idk

jmo

It seems strange that she was able to text/call at such a late stage of the events.

Heartbreaking isn't it.

The timeline remains the unanswered question for me given he was seen on the premises around Midday and yet the attacks seemingly didn't occur until close to 7pm. Also terrible for John Hunt as if racing had been cancelled or wrapped up half an hour earlier he could well have been backed earlier and saved lives.

Stabbing suggests Carol Hunt wasn't tied up, I can't imagine the Daughters having to witness her life ending probably infront of them and probably knowing it was their turn next.

One of those cases that will stay in my mind for a long time when I'm travelling down to London and passing through Watford Junction on the train (Bushey is the other side of the mainline) and I will spare a thought for the surviving Hunt family.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

I thought they were tied up though.
If she has a smart watch she can speak to call. Actually most phones you can speak to dial too, and smart speakers in the home.

I’d guess he left the room for even a brief moment for her to be able to quietly speak to talk into her device. MOO

I think she texted so he wouldn't hear her speaking - so I'm thinking he was in a different room at that time? Later, she was so desperate for help she didn't care if he heard her and made the phone call.

I'm not sure how the logistics worked but it was likely an ongoing chaotic situation over the hours in the house. Perhaps he moved them around sometimes, leaving opportunity to use the phone. idk

jmo
BBM

The article in the below linked post said Hannah called 999 at 6.58pm (the article has since been edited to remove the time). In this article Cops probe whether crossbow suspect held victims captive before murder it states that KC was captured on CCTV walking away from the house with his crossbow under a sheet at 6.50pm.
The wife of BBC racing commentator John Hunt died of stab wounds while his two daughters had fatal crossbow bolt injuries, an inquest has heard.

A member of the public had called the Met telling call handlers they had received a text from Hannah telling them to call the police as she, as well as her mother and sister, had been tied up.

Hannah then rang 999 herself at 6.58pm, telling emergency services that herself and her mother and sister had been shot. She told police the name of the person responsible and requested an ambulance, the inquest heard.

Upon arrival, emergency services found Hannah still alive in the doorway ‘shot through the chest with a crossbow bolt’ that remained in her chest.

When they turned to the adjacent room, Carol and Louise were found with injuries. Both were dead on arrival, the court heard

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back