Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"Daughter of BBC star John Hunt told police

she feared she was going to die in harrowing 999 call

as sister was 'tied to a chair and killed'

in crossbow attack alongside their mother,

court hears.

1726574674363.png

A court artist's sketch of Kyle Clifford appearing via videolink at Westminster Magistrates' Court today -
charged with murder, false imprisonment and possession of offensive weapons."

court hears.

View attachment 531829

A court artist's sketch of Kyle Clifford appearing via videolink at Westminster Magistrates' Court today -

Just harrowing for all those involved, the fear that the victims went through, but also for the call handlers and the first responders at the scene

KC's brother also committed a particularly gruesome murder too, imo.
1726578199969.png
July '24
'Born in Enfield in 1998, Clifford is understood to be the third of four children.
His eldest brother Bradley Clifford was jailed for life in 2018 after mowing down a moped and beating a teenager to death in a rage after his “prized” red Ford Mustang was damaged.'

At a second hearing at the Royal Courts of Justice on Tuesday afternoon, Mr Justice Johnston said a plea hearing would take place in late November or early December. A trial lasting up to five weeks would not happen until next spring.
The court heard Clifford is now a wheelchair user and the trial cannot take place at the Old Bailey as it does not have the appropriate facility. Cambridge crown court is being considered as an appropriate trial venue.

At a second hearing at the Royal Courts of Justice on Tuesday afternoon, Mr Justice Johnston said a plea hearing would take place in late November or early December. A trial lasting up to five weeks would not happen until next spring.
The court heard Clifford is now a wheelchair user and the trial cannot take place at the Old Bailey as it does not have the appropriate facility. Cambridge crown court is being considered as an appropriate trial venue.

It amazes me in this day and age that arguably the biggest court in this country is not wheelchair accessible.

It amazes me in this day and age that arguably the biggest court in this country is not wheelchair accessible.
A lot of old buildings have heritage listing that makes structural changes very difficult to get done. But it absolutely should have wheelchair access. Not just for defendants - wheelchair users could be in all parts of a case, from counsel and witnesses down to members of the viewing public. Compromises should be made.

MOO

There are definitely lifts at the Old Bailey at the front entrance, for jurors, witnesses, front of court staff. Probably not for the holding cell area, I would imagine.
Ah, that makes sense. Perhaps they haven't done the necessary upgrades to the areas and access points specifically for defendants.

They should get on that, though. Equal access to court is a civil rights issue.

MOO

court hears.

View attachment 531829

can't see a reference to 'tied to a chair " in that article?

can't see a reference to 'tied to a chair " in that article?

DM seemed to change its headline since the beginning.
( I checked )

I simply quoted the previous headline.

But...
Later on it is written:

"Louise was found tied up
and shot in the chest with a crossbow -
while Carol had been stabbed with a knife and suffered multiple injuries, the hearing was told."

Reports change it seems.

DM seemed to change its headline since the beginning.
( I checked )

I simply quoted the previous headline.

But...
Later on it is written:

"Louise was found tied up
and shot in the chest with a crossbow -
while Carol had been stabbed with a knife and suffered multiple injuries, the hearing was told."

Reports change it seems.

Interesting that they changed it - I wonder if it was something that was not meant to go out or maybe just an inaccuracy that they corrected?

Interesting that they changed it - I wonder if it was something that was not meant to go out or maybe just an inaccuracy that they corrected?

It is really strange :oops:

But it seems to be a direct quote from 999 call from Hannah
as
DM used inverted commas
in the original headline.

As in my post 368

JMO

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online