Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBC latest:

Two daughters of BBC commentator killed in attack are named
16:22 BREAKING​

Louise Hunt
IMAGE SOURCE,LOUISE HUNT
Image caption,
Louise Hunt
The two other victims in the Bushey triple murder are Hannah Hunt, 28, and Louise Hunt, 25.

The sisters were killed along with their mother Carol Hunt, 61, who is the wife of BBC racing commentator John Hunt.

The couple also have a third daughter.

Hannah Hunt
IMAGE SOURCE,HANNAH HUNT
Image caption,
Hannah Hunt

The man wanted in connection with the triple crossbow murder in Bushey had served in the Armed Forces, the Ministry of Defence confirmed.

A Whitehall source said that Kyle Clifford, 26, “didn’t serve very long and he is no longer a serving member of the armed forces”

"nice" = not violent until they get mad and can't handle the emotion
Your post really resonated with me. In my experience/opinion when someone has sociopathic tendencies and/or a bad temper, people around them tend to walk on eggshells coddling the challenging person in an attempt to avoid conflict/violence. When someone finally treats them normally / expects them to behave/react normally the outburst can be even more explosive as they aren't used to anyone standing up to them. (general MOO observation). There's a vicious cycle to it all.

In this case i think we'll find his ex broke up with him (possibly multiple times) and there were likely many red flags and attempts to free herself from him. Terrifying.

I am disgusted by this triple murder. May justice be swift.

Has the whereabouts of the third daughter been accounted for?
The two other victims who died after a suspected crossbow attack in Bushey are Hannah Hunt, 28, and Louise Hunt, 25.

The sisters were killed along with their mother Carol Hunt, 61, who is the wife of BBC racing commentator John Hunt.

The couple also have a third daughter. BBM
I didn't realise they had a third daughter until you said. I hope she's safe. Horrific for her though.

The two other victims who died after a suspected crossbow attack in Bushey are Hannah Hunt, 28, and Louise Hunt, 25.

The couple also have a third daughter. BBM
I didn't realise they had a third daughter until you said. I hope she's safe. Horrific for her though.

Neighbour describes ‘very close-knit’ Hunt family

I believe they had another daughter who lives away

Delighted to hear that he’s been caught

My thoughts go out to the husband and surviving daughter and wider family members

I can’t begin to imagine what they’re going through.

Violence against women is a rising issue especially women who have just escaped or in process of escaping from a relationship.

My thoughts also go out to LE officers who found the 3 bodies last night

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorydaT