Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022 - #2

Published​

June 4, 2024

The investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman continues at the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. This year, we have launched a new webpage where the public can find information on the case and send us tips.
Kyron was last seen the morning of June 4, 2010, at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon attending his school’s science fair. He has not been seen or heard from since. At the time, he was seven years old.
Kyron has brown hair, blue eyes and wears glasses. He also has a distinct V-shaped strawberry birthmark on his forehead.

Complete article at link...

Interesting.

I hope this sends a chill right into Terri's cold little dark heart.

100% agree with this. There is a reason we are here 14 years later. LE knew about all these phones and where they bought them. I personally don’t believe they were stashed away as claimed.

100% agree with this. There is a reason we are here 14 years later. LE knew about all these phones and where they bought them. I personally don’t believe they were stashed away as claimed.

Yeah, it has never made sense to me that the burner phones are indicative of culpability.

The burner phones were bought after the police pulled a failed sting operation on Terri, and Kaine had taken their daughter and moved out. They were bought by Terri, Dede and a third person who has never been even theorized to be involved.

Now, if Dede was involved in the crime with Terri, why would she insert herself so publicly in Terri's life at that point? No one was looking at Dede at this point (they weren't that close friends, unlike what many say), so why point a shiny arrow right on her? And if they had used burner phones during the crime, why get new ones and draw attention to the possibility of earlier use? Why involve a third, innocent party that could easily spill the beans to the cops - as she did? None of it makes sense from the perspective of guilt.

Yeah, it has never made sense to me that the burner phones are indicative of culpability.

The burner phones were bought after the police pulled a failed sting operation on Terri, and Kaine had taken their daughter and moved out. They were bought by Terri, Dede and a third person who has never been even theorized to be involved.

Now, if Dede was involved in the crime with Terri, why would she insert herself so publicly in Terri's life at that point? No one was looking at Dede at this point (they weren't that close friends, unlike what many say), so why point a shiny arrow right on her? And if they had used burner phones during the crime, why get new ones and draw attention to the possibility of earlier use? Why involve a third, innocent party that could easily spill the beans to the cops - as she did? None of it makes sense from the perspective of guilt.
I believe the police took their original phones away. Did the police still have them when the burner phones were purchased? If so, it makes sense to buy a temporary phone until theirs were returned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluntzilla901
Back