Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully disagree. I know I've read coherent theories on these very threads in the past. There are plenty of theories of what may have happened that fit the timeline, IMO.

Also it is possible that people do things you wouldn't believe someone would do. (Gannon Stauch's case comes to mind.)

Perhaps that was a bit harsh. But the theories I've read, even here, have been very contrived, internally contradictory or glossing over important facts. If you know of some persuasive ones, I'd be happy to have them pointed out - I'm always open to changing my mind.

Respectfully disagree. I know I've read coherent theories on these very threads in the past. There are plenty of theories of what may have happened that fit the timeline, IMO.

Also it is possible that people do things you wouldn't believe someone would do. (Gannon Stauch's case comes to mind.)
Except in Terri’s case she has friends and family that she still maintains relationships with that support her. It’s really unfortunate that LE didn’t put a stop to all the rumors. While I understand it’s an ongoing investigation and they can’t comment they could have quashed some of the rumors that continue to this day. Just recently Kaine said in an interview with Nancy Grace that much of what has been said was only second hand information. Yet it’s out there as the gospel. And if Terri is guilty, unless she admits to it she is never going to see a day in court. This case has been so damaged by a book, one sided media reporting and all the stalking her family and friends have endured over the years that no one of authority told them to stop. If the DA couldn’t get one of many Grand Juries who heard all the other details we have not to indict her, the chances are slim to none they ever will.

I wonder if there is a lonely, isolated place, beneath a canopy of fir, hemlock, and maple, and a further layer of thimble berry, fern and trillium; maybe down a ravine, even beside a little stream; a place that witnessed a horror all those years ago.

Hidden then, and even more so now, but still alive with plants and animals that witnessed death.

The sounds of jays and thrush and owls, a trout jumping in the stream, squirrels and chickadees and woodpeckers.

Seemingly bucolic and innocent, but there was violence and death that day.

There are predators there. Eagles, bobcats, coyotes and bear.

But the predator that day was human. Terry Horman Vasquez and DDS were the dangerous, merciless predators disturbing the forest that day. And Kyron Horman was the victim, now abandoned and alone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back