Kyron Horman Q&A ***No Discussion***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has there been any mention of what time school buses arrive at the school in the mornings?

Bus schedule:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5316825&postcount=267"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - How to get yourself & a child out of the school and into a vehicle?[/ame]

1. Have the LE gone back to the school and searched with cadaver dogs in case he's still in the building (like the Annie Le case)?

2. Have there been any suicides and deaths in the county right after Kyron's disappearance?
(If someone took him and died after, it could fit some of what LE is saying regarding isolated incident, etc...but I don't want to get into details as this is not for discussion...too bad the theories thread was closed)

That is incorrect.

Here is the questionnaire, direct from the sheriff's office. There are 10 questions.

Only one (1) question is about the whereabouts of Kyron Horman's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman:

8. At any time did you see TERRI HORMAN at or near the school? YES / NO

I did not see the link to the questionnaire in your post so added here:

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

ETA
The 2 questions regarding whether anyone saw Terri/the truck she was driving are on the adult form (total 10 questions) and the children's form (total 8 questions). There are 4 questions regarding Kyron, and the remaining questions are related to the person completing the report.

Bad reporting on the article I quoted in post above.

Will they give another press conference this week to keep the case in the news?

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed or debunked that the rdsqrl posting on the 'cruise critic' site is SM?
TIA

ETA:.....or if the rdsqrl on ebay is Terri?

Has there been any mention of Kyron's backpack? I know my son would have put his away as soon as he entered the classroom the first time ...... That is really bothering me, if it was located and where.:waitasec:

Has there been any mention of Kyron's backpack? I know my son would have put his away as soon as he entered the classroom the first time ...... That is really bothering me, if it was located and where.:waitasec:

The only thing I've heard about Kyrons backpack is that it was left in the classroom.

What does KH do for a living?

He works at Intel, but I don't know his exact job title. I THINK I heard systems administrator or computer networker, but I'm not 100% sure. I am, however, 100% sure he works at Intel.

His title is enterprise business architect. I know several people who are in this line of work. They usually not technical people, but know a business's business processes very well, and act as liaisons to the technical people in the business, to, for example, pass on business requirements for new software that the technical people are developing.

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

I know a guy who is a colleague of Kaine's, and they do the same job. As you say, he is not a computer guy, but a business guy.

Who would have the most to gain by Kyron Horman's disaapearance ?

His title is enterprise business architect. I know several people who are in this line of work. They usually not technical people, but know a business's business processes very well, and act as liaisons to the technical people in the business, to, for example, pass on business requirements for new software that the technical people are developing.

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

Thanks for that clarification BeanE..ooops.all this time I thought he was an architect engineer. That requires completely different schooling from a business enterprise architect. I sure got that one wrong! yikes.

I know a guy who is a colleague of Kaine's, and they do the same job. As you say, he is not a computer guy, but a business guy.

Curious to know the salary range for this position ... over or under $100,000.00

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall
Back