Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the audience was applauding DP for saying...uuuh, yeah you can,(make it up). But that was just my take.

TH says the only reason she told lies to the press was because LE told her to. :liar:

Just finished watching DP and all I can say is Terri Horman should get together with Mark Redwine and they could make beautiful word salads together.

I did watch yet had interruptions . My mind never changed. From then until now. IMO she is guilty yet not sure as to how involved she was. Did she do it or have somebody else do it? She is a french fry short of a Happy Meal if she thinks we the general public are going to buy her bullchit! These poor Parents deserve an answer and poor little man needs to come to a place of rest. IMO she will never give it up so lets hope something turns up evidence wise.

Just finished watching DP and all I can say is Terri Horman should get together with Mark Redwine and they could make beautiful word salads together.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I use word salad a lot. I am in good company.

Did Terri say the gardener changed his story about the murder for hire and said he lied about her offering him money to kill Kaine? Can she say anything without proof?

Did Terri say the gardener changed his story about the murder for hire and said he lied about her offering him money to kill Kaine? Can she say anything without proof?

I didn't quite get what she ways saying, I'll have to listen to it again, but my understanding is she was basically saying he was threatened with deportation, but the gardener was the one who went to the police in the first place so I'm confused.

There is some gossip about a Portland radio station saying something about tuning in in the morning to find out if TH will face charges for speaking out on DP, but I can't find a link so take it as rumor

Dr P asks TH why she was not allowed to be seen or make contact with her 'friend' anymore, according to her attorneys advice---and she laughs and says ' Ya, you can't make this stuff up.." and the audience applauds her sympathetically? So weird...

I got the sense that the audience applauded for Dr. P when he stated (paraphrased) 'Oh, yes they can.' in response to Terry's comment (Paraphrased) 'You can't make this stuff up.'

On the DP interview, I thought TH said, "There's a lot of 'political correction going on in Portland." (I took that be be some form of political correctness.) But upon watching the ten o clock news, the closed caption reads 'political corruption.' Which did she say I wonder?

At one point DP was going through her timeline of the morning and that she drove around for an hour & a half with the baby, to try to get her to settle.

In that much time should could have nearly driven to the beach and back.

Just one of her many (IMO) lies that I'm not buying.

I've only read bits and pieces of this case, and recently listened to the True Crime Brewery episode that covered it. One question I thought of while listening to the podcast was, what was her motivation to want her husband dead? (Assuming its true she asked the gardener to kill him.) And second, why did she end up killing Kyron instead?

I hope this waste of oxygen wasn't paid for this interview.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is evidece to exonerate her. Oooooooookay. Why is she not revealing it?

I've only read bits and pieces of this case, and recently listened to the True Crime Brewery episode that covered it. One question I thought of while listening to the podcast was, what was her motivation to want her husband dead? (Assuming its true she asked the gardener to kill him.) And second, why did she end up killing Kyron instead?

She wanted out and divorce would not get her much. She would get everything with a tragic death. Life insurance, the house, pension, SS for Kiara. A good deal.

She hated Kyron.

Well. I still want to punch her. Six years on and I believe Terri as much now as I did in 2010. ��

I didn't quite get what she ways saying, I'll have to listen to it again, but my understanding is she was basically saying he was threatened with deportation, but the gardener was the one who went to the police in the first place so I'm confused.

I've always been confused by the murder for hire thing too. As I understand it, LE wired the gardener and sent him to talk to Terri. She was suspicious, so LE did not get any type of proof. Hence, there were never any charges filed. The whole thing was hinky, and I was never sure what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe