Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wanted out and divorce would not get her much. She would get everything with a tragic death. Life insurance, the house, pension, SS for Kiara. A good deal.

She hated Kyron.

I remember looking at her FB page all those years ago. After K was born, barely a picture or mention of Kyron could be found. Some of you also may remember that Desiree wanted Kyron to come live with her, but Kaine would not allow it. Terri was all for it though.

I did not hear anything in the Dr. Phil interview about Kyron being sexually abused? I linked an interview upstream from January of this year, where she suggested that was happening. I still do not believe Terri is telling the truth. Just more -look here, not there- diversions.

I'm so sorry for Desiree, I cannot begin to imagine how she is able to get up every day and function.

Hours after the "Dr. Phil" show aired an interview with Terri Horman, Desiree Young, the mother of missing Kyron Horman, spoke with a reporter from KDRV, the Medford ABC affiliate.

"Of course, I was sad, angry, frustrated," Young said. "I think I had probably a bunch of different emotions from that interview."

Young then said she was felt mostly frustrated with Terri Horman in the hours after the "Dr. Phil" interview.

"I want her to be able to talk to law enforcement. I want her to be fortcoming with law enforcement," Young said. "I don't want her to go out on the media and grant an interview and talk about a bunch of lies. She needs to be held accountable to those lies."

Throughout the afternoon talk show, Terri Horman told Dr. Phillip McGraw that she had been cast in a negative light by media outlets alleging she'd participated in a murder-for-hire plot and that she was a "falling down drunk."

"She's just trying to make herself look better," Young said. "Unfortunately, she had a lot of contradictions in her interview. And a lot of lies."
http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2016/09/desiree_young_responds_to_terri_horman_dr_phil.html

might need new tab?
Terri is on Dr Phil for what it is worth..........

not or ever been a grieving 'mother' JMOO
man did she gain the weight
wish Dr would of been tough on BR

Wow she has an answer for everything :maddening::liar::

Kill me, but I was in blogs when this happened... and the info there, I believe she's covering for James. I think James did it. Jame's bio father, his adoptive father, Terri, and Terri's grandmother all thought James was in a different location during the time Kyron went missing. He was clearly there the day after. Agreed upon everyone. I hate to blame a minor... but his alibi hasn't been confirmed by public opinion... not sure about the LE.

Did anyone else watch the interview with Kyron's best friend who said he saw Terri leave alone... and then he saw him leave with someone? Why would a little boy lie about that?

What a mess of an interview that was. Did Dr. Phil not do his homework on the facts of this case? He seemed so unprepared, it was very frustrating. I live near where Kyron disappeared and know someone connected to Kaine and Terri. I'd sometimes see Kaine next to me on the highway driving to work. His truck painted with big Find Kyron and contact info on it. So sad. 2 blocks from our office was the memorial fence at a fitness center with all the cards, flowers, etc. on it for Kyron. Breaks your heart each time you'd drive by. They recently took it down, which was also sad. There are no "politics" going on here with the Multnomah County Sheriff Dept. in this case. They have an active investigation going on and just had another search for Kyron this past week. They will find him and they will bring justice in this case. And Terri knows it.

Did anyone else watch the interview with Kyron's best friend who said he saw Terri leave alone... and then he saw him leave with someone? Why would a little boy lie about that?

Tanner Pumela said that he saw Terri leave the school alone but he didn't say that he saw Kyron leave with someone else. IIRC, Kyron also told Tanner earlier that morning that he (Kyron) had a doctors appointment that same day.

IMO, Terri told Kyron to finish up looking at the science projects with his group and then go out the back door of the gym and come out to the truck (where she was waiting) so she could take him to his doctors appointment. Terri was seen leaving the school building alone, going out of a different entrance.

Here's the interview with Kyrons friend, Tanner. His grandmother, Wendy Furher had custody of Tanner and he lived with her.

FWIW, Wendy was good friends and neighbors with Terri and was asked by the FBI not to speak (or have Tanner speak), to the media regarding the investigation. JMO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

"in blogs" ???

Terri doesn't even have the character to take the blame for someone else. Not even her son. She puts herself first, always.

Kill me, but I was in blogs when this happened... and the info there, I believe she's covering for James. I think James did it. Jame's bio father, his adoptive father, Terri, and Terri's grandmother all thought James was in a different location during the time Kyron went missing. He was clearly there the day after. Agreed upon everyone. I hate to blame a minor... but his alibi hasn't been confirmed by public opinion... not sure about the LE.

He wasn't lying, he was mistaken. Witness accounts are often notoriously faulty. In the Robert Manwill case, there were dozens of "witnesses" of all ages who insisted they saw the little boy after the time it was later proven he was deceased.

Behind on thread and just now watching TH on DP. I find the whole 1-1/2 missing soooo suspicious. More to come when I catch up![emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And also she looks up to the left a lot. No, I absolutely do not find her credible. JMO

I have 2 acres to mow and my 2 sons and I managed to always get it done! Poor Kyron. I call BS

I'm so glad Dr P confronted her about the sexts. What a lame response! Revenge against Kayne??

And also she looks up to the left a lot. No, I absolutely do not find her credible. JMO

Portland, Ore. -- Terri Horman recently sat down for an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw to say she was wrongly targeted in the investigation into her step-son Kyron’s disappearance six years ago.

“There's a lot of political corruption going on in Portland,” Horman told McGraw on his nationally syndicated talk show “Dr. Phil” Wednesday afternoon.
Horman says investigators focused on her in Kyron's disappearance from Skyline School in June of 2010. She claims authorities are trying to divert attention from mistakes made in the search for Kyron.

Portland body language expert Vanessa Van Edwards watched the program with KATU News.

Van Edwards saw something in subtle reactions by Horman to timeline discrepancies.

“If you notice, right when he gets that, she flashes a little micro-expression of scorn or disgust,” says Van Edwards, “And if you slowdown that video, that scorn - that kind of disgust - is intense anger that she's either being called-out on it or she's being challenged on it. That's potentially problematic.”
Van Edwards also says Terri Horman’s body language would be difficult for most people to read.

“She is very, very rehersed. She's had five years of practice to think about these answers,” says Van Edwards.

http://katu.com/news/local/portland...-believes-terri-horman-still-hiding-something

I'm so glad Dr P confronted her about the sexts. What a lame response! Revenge against Kayne??

Speaks to her character and state of mind. "I was angry with Kaine and ..."

I don't think Terri killed Kyron, or had him kidnapped. However, I think she knows more than she is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper