Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that because of THs body shape and size meant she wouldn't haven't taken him far on foot. So maybe he was placed not far from a road that she deemed far away enough! I don't know.

When she was sexting, didn't she give a huge weight that she could bench press?

Why would she celebrate the baby's birthday at his school? That's odd.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I remember a man saying he saw a white truck on Logie or off that road. Was the area near rainbow lake searched? It's between Morgan and Logie going by the map.

Hi Miss J,
Is this the link you mean? See the underlined part.

June 9, 2010, KOIN News anchor Kohr Harlan’s interview with TP and his grandmother, Wendy Fuhrer. I transcribed this part. But it is also mentioned in a print article.

Kohr Harlan: “…Tonight an eight year old boy, a third grader and a deskmate of Kyron Horman’s, has been interviewed by the FBI and was visited by Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton as late as late this afternoon. Recently, we’re learning now that he may be providing investigators with new information that could help them provide answers. Eight year old TP remembers passing Kyron in the school hallway Friday morning as the two passed each other on the way to see different science experiments.”

TP: “I went downstairs and that was the last time I saw him. I never did see him after that.”

Harlan: “Forty-five minutes or so past nine in the morning last Friday as the science fair ended, TP and Kyron’s class was regrouping, Mrs. Porter, the regular teacher, accompanied by a substitute there to help with the science fair. It was the substitute, says TP, who noticed Kyron was missing.”

TP: “And she’s like, “Oh no, where’s Kyron? There’s only five. And Miss Porter’s like, ‘it’s alright, calm down, calm down, he’s probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water. And she’s like, “Alright, I’m going to leave. And she left.” …

Kohr Harlan: “Wendy has said TP told her he saw Kyron’s stepmom, Terri, leaving the school building; Kyron was not with his stepmom when she left school. Now TP’s grandmother says that both the FBI and the Sheriff’s office have asked them not to talk to the media there. She says they decided to go ahead and talk with some members of the media this week in an effort to keep a face on this investigation and hopefully keep it moving forward.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI
http://www.webcitation.org/6NBRB00QS

Yes thank you. What frightens me is that while I don't live in the area I have family who do and my grandchild will be starting school there this fall. I can't, in my heart, feel secure that this was all TMH's doing. I just am not that convinced of it.:moo::moo:

Yes thank you. What frightens me is that while I don't live in the area I have family who do and my grandchild will be starting school there this fall. I can't, in my heart, feel secure that this was all TMH's doing. I just am not that convinced of it.:moo::moo:

If you read on here, you will see there are perverts everywhere. The greatest danger children face are from family or people they know.

If you want to be afraid, check them out first.

If you read on here, you will see there are perverts everywhere. The greatest danger children face are from family or people they know.

If you want to be afraid, check them out first.

I don't want to be afraid, and I do check out my son's inlaws and friends. I just can't help but be scared. Thanks though. You are right.:moo:

I don't want to be afraid, and I do check out my son's inlaws and friends. I just can't help but be scared. Thanks though. You are right.:moo:
KH obviously feels it's safe to send his daughter to the same school his son disappeared from. I don't think that would happen if he thought a deranged kidnapper was out there lurking.

I know that Sauvie Island is a big recreational area, but do we know if TMH was very familiar with the Island, or had any special connection to it? Did she know a fisherman with a boathouse or shed?

And, one other thought that keeps niggling at my mind as unpleasant as it is. How old was her bio son at the time of Kyron's disappearance? I know he had been sent away not too long before Kyron vanished? Has his whereabouts been determined that day? Has he been questioned as to his mother's stability, or her treatment of Kryon?
I think that would be very revealing. I know he is a minor, but I hope he has been thoroughly questioned. At minimum, he might shed additional light on motives.

As always, pure speculation and opinion.

I know that Sauvie Island is a big recreational area, but do we know if TMH was very familiar with the Island, or had any special connection to it? Did she know a fisherman with a boathouse or shed?

And, one other thought that keeps niggling at my mind as unpleasant as it is. How old was her bio son at the time of Kyron's disappearance? I know he had been sent away not too long before Kyron vanished? Has his whereabouts been determined that day? Has he been questioned as to his mother's stability, or her treatment of Kryon?
I think that would be very revealing. I know he is a minor, but I hope he has been thoroughly questioned. At minimum, he might shed additional light on motives.

As always, pure speculation and opinion.

I believe he was quickly ruled out early in the investigation. If I recall correctly, he was living with his biological father at the time, and presumably was in school that day, which would be easy to verify.

I believe he was quickly ruled out early in the investigation. If I recall correctly, he was living with his biological father at the time, and presumably was in school that day, which would be easy to verify.

There were very conflicting reports as to where he was. Grandma Moulton had some quotes which later were found to make no sense.

I don't know if it was ever established that he attended a school, as he was scheduled to stay with the Horman's the week which would have been one of the last weeks of school.

I wonder if anyone has a list of those comments as well as the conversations about him staying with the Horman's at such an odd time in the school year?

I remember a man saying he saw a white truck on NW Logie trail road or off that road. Was the area near Rainbow lake searched? It's between Morgan and Logie going by the map.
maps

There were very conflicting reports as to where he was. Grandma Moulton had some quotes which later were found to make no sense.

I don't know if it was ever established that he attended a school, as he was scheduled to stay with the Horman's the week which would have been one of the last weeks of school.

I wonder if anyone has a list of those comments as well as the conversations about him staying with the Horman's at such an odd time in the school year?

This merits vigorous scrutiny IMO

I was astounded by that too. Most people that I know don't say negative things about their kids like that on social media.

Why was she celebrating Kiara's birthday at Kyron's school?

Does anyone happen to have this quote? I didn't use FB at the time and missed it, and can't seem to find it via Google. I've seen a few references to it on here and am curious.

Thanks!

This merits vigorous scrutiny IMO

I doubt it would be overlooked by:

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA's investigators, Washington County District Attorney's Office, Washington County Sheriff's Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police and a seated Grand Jury!

KH obviously feels it's safe to send his daughter to the same school his son disappeared from. I don't think that would happen if he thought a deranged kidnapper was out there lurking.

But Kaine has also said that he believes Kyron is alive. So to me his judgement is suspect.:moo::moo:

Something about a Scout camping trip -- wasn't told until the group arrived as scheduled, typical BSUSA supervision of the trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member