Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO but since MCSO have cut back their staff on this case they may be quietly looking for this man. They seem to be letting DY run her own searches, funded by her carwashes and various other money making activities. By the way she and KH are not working together in this effort. KH behaves as if he thinks Kyron is still alive. Even more confusing is his comments to a reporter about 18 months ago that TMH may be telling the truth (or a statement similar to that). He had also stated that TMH had always been good to the kids.
Interesting how DY seems to appear without TY beside her much anymore. JMO.
Could Kyron be alive? No body and no evidence of any kind has been found that he was hurt. Wouldn't it be wonderful?

Desiree is married to a person in LE. I bet she knows a lot as they have a brotherhood.

The taxpayers aren't going to keep funding. Millions have been spent already.

If there is this man, why doesn't Desiree mention it, at least?

Rather, she mentions TMH

Desiree is married to a person in LE. I bet she knows a lot as they have a brotherhood.

Rather, she mentions TMH

Not just mentions, but appears in front of her home with signs.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if there were a shred of evidence that pointed to anyone but Terri. Desiree would be the first one to vocalize it, and search for said POI. So far, that hasn't happened ...

Desiree is not seeking revenge. She is going after the only person who she feels has knowledge of what happened to Kyron.

But wouldn't murdering him be revenge enough?

She is a sadist. She is performing the ultimate act of torture by making Kyron disappear, and then watching the parents suffer horrifically. I think she is enjoying this a great deal. Personification of evil.

MY OPINION AND SPECULATION ONLY

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if there were a shred of evidence that pointed to anyone but Terri. Desiree would be the first one to vocalize it, and search for said POI. So far, that hasn't happened ...

Desiree is not seeking revenge. She is going after the only person who she feels has knowledge of what happened to Kyron.

Desiree is my hero.
God Bless and keep her strong!
Justice is coming.....

I agree that if Desiree knew of other evidence that pointed away from TH, I do think she would chase down any and all leads.

My sticking point is that, with LE focusing on TH so quickly, there's always the possibility that evidence pointing away from her was ignored by LE, or not followed up on, or dismissed. If they didn't collect the evidence, then Desiree would have no knowledge of it.

I agree that if Desiree knew of other evidence that pointed away from TH, I do think she would chase down any and all leads.

My sticking point is that, with LE focusing on TH so quickly, there's always the possibility that evidence pointing away from her was ignored by LE, or not followed up on, or dismissed. If they didn't collect the evidence, then Desiree would have no knowledge of it.

Apparently the evidence they have points to TMH.

They have a room filled with information. There was a picture of it somewhere.

TH must be quite the mastermind, to somehow outsmart LE for four years, when she has been their primary focus...jmo

Just like the Cummings and Casey Anthony and. Josh Powell and Shawn Adkins and on and on and on.

TH must be quite the mastermind, to somehow outsmart LE for four years, when she has been their primary focus...jmo

It is not a matter of "outsmarting" LE. I see little to no evidence that TH has done that. In order for an arrest and a conviction to occur, LE must have solid evidence and irrefutable proof. Even in cases where a body has been found, evidence that is worthy of a courtroom can be hard to obtain. Sometimes it takes years. TH hasn't outsmarted anyone. She is still the main POI and LE know all the reasons why she holds that position.

34893_popup.jpg

http://roswellboutique.wordans.com/...sfiles/images/2010/5/27/34893/34893_popup.jpg

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon. The forum will look very different. Follow the "forum" tab on the new site and you'll be able to find your way again. If there are delays in access to the forum, I will write about them on my Twitter.

We will be making forum decor changes after the upgrade, but it's going to look pretty strange before we have the time to make those changes happen. Excuse our dust ~ but most of all, enjoy the new digs!!!

Respectfully- In the biggest investigation the State of Oregon has ever seen, which included multiple Local, County, State & Federal agencies involvement. Do you really think what you describe is a possibility? That four years later, this one clue, was ignored, not followed up on and dismissed?

Several times over the past four years, it has been said that fresh eyes were brought in to review the case. Maybe they could pick up on something that had been overlooked. If that one clue existed, pretty sure someone would have pointed it out and asked the question ...

It is not a matter of "outsmarting" LE. I see little to no evidence that TH has done that. In order for an arrest and a conviction to occur, LE must have solid evidence and irrefutable proof. Even in cases where a body has been found, evidence that is worthy of a courtroom can be hard to obtain. Sometimes it takes years. TH hasn't outsmarted anyone. She is still the main POI and LE know all the reasons why she holds that position.

She's been hiding in a bedroom at her parent's house in Roseburg.

No statute of limitations to file a murder charge. She could spend the rest of her natural life waiting for the other shoe to drop. I hope she thinks about that every minute of every day.

Rather, she mentions TMH

Well my point was that we don't see TY or KH standing by DY or her efforts. We don't see either of them at her fund raising efforts or news conferences. To me that means they are not totally on board with what she is doing or how she is doing it. TY used to be out front, being the spokesperson for the family. I respect him for this. But now he is not visual at least in his support of DY. Neither is KH. Why? Maybe they believe there is another suspect. JMO.

She's been hiding in a bedroom at her parent's house in Roseburg.

No statute of limitations to file a murder charge. She could spend the rest of her natural life waiting for the other shoe to drop. I hope she thinks about that every minute of every day.

What would you be doing if you were innocent? KH admitted in news report 18 months ago that TMH may be telling the truth. What if she is? JMO.

Respectfully- In the biggest investigation the State of Oregon has ever seen, which included multiple Local, County, State & Federal agencies involvement. Do you really think what you describe is a possibility? That four years later, this one clue, was ignored, not followed up on and dismissed?

Several times over the past four years, it has been said that fresh eyes were brought in to review the case. Maybe they could pick up on something that had been overlooked. If that one clue existed, pretty sure someone would have pointed it out and asked the question ...

Respectfully, people have been falsely CONVICTED, much less falsely accused. What about the step father of the young lady who was found alive several years after her abduction and she had two children with her captor? He was always the chief suspect (stepfather) because he was the last known person to see her. LE is not perfect.:moo:

JMO but TMH would have had to be a mastermind to have disappeared Kyron in an approx. 90 minute time frame leaving no evidence whatsoever of him or evidence that he had been harmed...no evidence anywhere. Thats why searches are continuing by DY and staff at MSCO have been cut back.

JMO but TMH would have had to be a mastermind to have disappeared Kyron in an approx. 90 minute time frame leaving no evidence whatsoever of him or evidence that he had been harmed...no evidence anywhere. Thats why searches are continuing by DY and staff at MSCO have been cut back.

We dont know what evidence they have. They wont arrest until the DA is confident they can prosecute and convict. IMO.

Well my point was that we don't see TY or KH standing by DY or her efforts. We don't see either of them at her fund raising efforts or news conferences. To me that means they are not totally on board with what she is doing or how she is doing it. TY used to be out front, being the spokesperson for the family. I respect him for this. But now he is not visual at least in his support of DY. Neither is KH. Why? Maybe they believe there is another suspect. JMO.

TY has a job. KH and Desiree are divorced. They probably have difficulty with getting along. He has a young child, works, and has issues with TMH regarding his daughter.

Maybe they are letting Desiree do her thing which she is capable of doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member