Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had dinner tonight with my DIL and the convo turned to Kyron. She said something to me that has me still shaking physically, wondering if this could be true and if we have discussed it here?

I didn't hear this as a fact. My DIL has never posted on a Kyron Horman forum, but she said she remembers hearing this after he disappeared.

She said the talk was someone saw a boat take off from Sauvie Island the day Kyron disappeared and she said it was the time of day when it would have been unusual for a boat to leave - they usually go out in the morning hours. Then she heard people speculating that TH had someone put him on this boat and he was taken out of the area. My DIL feels strongly he was not killed but is alive somewhere since his body has not been found in all this time.

I didn't know where to post this but am curious to know if anyone remembers anything about this. She also said LE did allot of searching on SI and as I remember that is true.

I kind of recall something like this, but I think it came from one of the more disreputable blogs. I think it started as a suggestion and then evolved into something that actually happened. But then, who knows?

I kind of recall something like this, but I think it came from one of the more disreputable blogs. I think it started as a suggestion and then evolved into something that actually happened. But then, who knows?

Thanks Clu, I think I'll go back and read the Sauvie Island thread to see what I can pick up. We know {though I don't have a link} that a man drowned in the water on SI that day, in the morning I think. Maybe I can find out more about that which might lead to some info.

For some reason I don't think this case is dead at all. xox

Thanks Clu, I think I'll go back and read the Sauvie Island thread to see what I can pick up. We know {though I don't have a link} that a man drowned in the water on SI that day, in the morning I think. Maybe I can find out more about that which might lead to some info.

For some reason I don't think this case is dead at all. xox

I would not be shocked if an arrest comes eventually, but I fear it will not lead to Kyron.

The updated pic takes away Kyron's glasses.

They also straighten his teeth, and that bothers me. I suppose anything is possible, but if he were kidnapped by ??? someone (nefarious) or (kind)...would they really be taking him to an orthodontist?

I just can't make that one work...

So I was reading old posts, and someone posted in October 2010, that the emails Terri wrote will be released, and to be patient. Well, it's been 2 1/2 years, and we still haven't seen those emails. I wonder if they will ever be made public.

So I was reading old posts, and someone posted in October 2010, that the emails Terri wrote will be released, and to be patient. Well, it's been 2 1/2 years, and we still haven't seen those emails. I wonder if they will ever be made public.

And remember that police chief (I think) saying that somethings they've found were going to shock the public? (I think those were the words he used)

Well, not if we're all in an old folks home by the time whatever it is is released. I really don't think he was referring to the sexting...but...who knows?

Hi Eileen, I remember reading an email of hers that KOIN {channel 6} put out there where she said she drove down Hwy 30 the day he went missing. Whatever, it placed her at several spots up on that hill. Anyone remember this?

Last night my GD was on the 'puter and suddenly I hear this announcement about Kyron, how they had a suspect, etc. I almost had a heart attack and started looking for news on local affiliates. Turns out, she had clicked on a link on someone's Facebook. LOL All for nothing ;{

Hi Eileen, I remember reading an email of hers that KOIN {channel 6} put out there where she said she drove down Hwy 30 the day he went missing. Whatever, it placed her at several spots up on that hill. Anyone remember this?

Last night my GD was on the 'puter and suddenly I hear this announcement about Kyron, how they had a suspect, etc. I almost had a heart attack and started looking for news on local affiliates. Turns out, she had clicked on a link on someone's Facebook. LOL All for nothing ;{

Here's a link to Terri's emails thread from the reference section [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117080"]Terri's emails - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The emails that DY talked about to the news outlets on Nov 15, 2010 have not been released. The ones were she says that TH has a "severe hatred for Kyron." Transcript can be found here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5802584&postcount=82"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All parent/stepparent interviews **LIST ONLY**[/ame]

Scandi, I so wish that the announcement you heard was new. I just cant imagine the hell that his family has to live everyday not knowing.

I drive by the wall of Hope a couple of times per week and last week the news crews were there. My heart skipped a beat. I watched the news that night but didn't see anything. Maybe I missed it. It was probably something about Valentine's Day since I know some folks had written things to put on the Wall for Kyron. ??

They also straighten his teeth, and that bothers me. I suppose anything is possible, but if he were kidnapped by ??? someone (nefarious) or (kind)...would they really be taking him to an orthodontist?

I just can't make that one work...

It is not unusual at all for teeth to straighten themselves as additional permanent teeth erupt further back in the mouth, lessening the gaps between the front teeth. My teeth straightened on their own by the time I hit puberty.

I have a strange question, somewhat out of left field. Now I am not advocating this sort of thing, but I have often wondered if there has ever been a case of a missing person where someone had ultimately kidnapped a person of interest and tortered or threatened them or kept them imprisoned until they fessed up where the missing personn was.

I mean-you can almost imagine a desperate father doing something like this in order to find their child and take his chances at whatever punishment he might receive. Now Kaine certainly has a reason NOT to do that, i.e. his daughter, and like I said, I am not advocating it.

But I guess I wonder why you don't hear about it a whole lot. I guess it's the kind of thing you see in movies, but I've seen parents kill their children's abusers, etc...I would imagine having a hard time not doing something as drastic as that if my children were missing and I really felt I knew who the culprit was.

I drive by the wall of Hope a couple of times per week and last week the news crews were there. My heart skipped a beat. I watched the news that night but didn't see anything. Maybe I missed it. It was probably something about Valentine's Day since I know some folks had written things to put on the Wall for Kyron. ??

I check here every day for an update...sigh...

I can't imagine the pain Kyron's parents face each day...Sending good thoughts for progress and resolution.

I was thinking about Kyron a couple of days ago and wondered if Desiree regrets having temporarily withdrawn her civil suit . At the time, progress seemed imminent, but it has now been several months with no new developments in the case.

I don't think Desiree withdrew the suit. I think the state requested an abatement and the judge approved it. However, there was a meeting and it was agreed that a hearing on the abatement wasn't necessary, so Desiree's attorney and Desiree must have thought the abatement was in the best interest of finding Kyron (at the time).

The judge seems to be taking his time on an abatement ruling for the divorce, unless it's happened and hasn't been reported.

I am a truck driver and just loaded on Skyline directly across from the school. I was there for about 7 hours.

In fact Cornelius Pass and Skyline are very busy roads. A lot of truck traffic.

My thoughts went to Kyron. I never thought it would go this long without him being found.

In fact at first I thought he just wandered looking for frogs.

I just wish they could find him so that whoever did this is held responsible and punished.

Just a very sad sad situation.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members