Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's responsible, absolutely, if not, absolutely not. An innocent woman falsely accused and wrongly imprisoned for a crime she didn't commit will only produce more victims.

I know a lot of people don't like Terri and believe she's guilty, but I want to believe everyone wants true justice in this case. If Terri is innocent, then despite the public dislike and her questionable choices in the aftermath of Kyron's disappearance, she shouldn't be imprisoned. If she is wrong imprisoned what that really means is that the real perp is out there, free to hunt his next victim, and we will be here, heartbroken over another Kyron.

They, Kaine and Desiree seem like pretty well put together people. I truly just don't understand why they would go to the media and state they truly feel that Terri is involved IF they were given any other reason to doubt it was her. Maybe it is just me, but I truly don't think this set of parents would be concentrating on Terri if they had little or no evidence to do so, as a parent myself, I would be after anyone who LE could prove to me had a hand in this is some way or another.
If there were another perp out there who was not associated with Terri, I believe we would know that by now, and believe that these parents would put the focus where it needs to be.
I realize they are desperate, but I think they are on the right track here..per whatever LE has thus far proven to them.

If she's responsible, absolutely, if not, absolutely not. An innocent woman falsely accused and wrongly imprisoned for a crime she didn't commit will only produce more victims.

I know a lot of people don't like Terri and believe she's guilty, but I want to believe everyone wants true justice in this case. If Terri is innocent, then despite the public dislike and her questionable choices in the aftermath of Kyron's disappearance, she shouldn't be imprisoned. If she is wrong imprisoned what that really means is that the real perp is out there, free to hunt his next victim, and we will be here, heartbroken over another Kyron.

IMHO.. She isn't innocent..She is the REAL perp....Even IF LE never finds Kyron or never obtains enough information to lock her up for the rest of her natural born life..

JMO

If a child is in eminent danger in a situation, I can see how one would remove them to a "safe place" until all threats of danger were removed. That is what I'm referring to guys.

That's kidnapping. Kidnapping is an act of abuse, an act of extreme cruelty. It hurts a child. It helps in no way, shape, or form. It only hurts a child, and the damage to the child is extensive.

Beyond the immorality, it is a crime. And the reason it is a crime, is because of the extreme damage it causes the child.

If a child is in imminent danger, a person who cares about the child calls 911.

You'd have to ask Terri. I have no idea. I'm just saying she could have hidden him with "someone" who loves him. She could have a reason for removing him from KH, DY or for that matter TY. That is, If she even did hide Kyron. And I'm just saying we have absolutely no evidence that she "took anything out" on Kyron as you had mentioned in your post.

If there was truly reason enough to remove Kyron from his parents, we wouldn't be here now because Terri would have done the right thing and contacted LE or child protective services.

But that is NOT what he stated in that part of the interivew..

From the interview:

BBM

Kaine: [...] how she was I guess apparently unhappy with our marriage but yet not willing to work through it or talk to me about it.

Reporter: What was she unhappy about?

Kaine: I don't know. She wasn't talking to me about it.

IMHO, he's not saying he was unaware of the source of her unhappiness but he was unaware she was unhappy at all. The first part, "how she was I guess apparently" indicates he didn't know she was unhappy prior to Kyron's disappearance but became aware as a result of the revelations that followed.

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=101687513&sec=547977
Bless their hearts, KH/DS do still believe Kyron is being held alive by a group.
They have bought and packed up Kyron's backpack ready for 1st day of school.
Pray that their prayers do come true.
As far as TH emails and news about TH and DeDe seems to be for attention.
I never thought of that angle.
I do think that LE has leads that parents may have some clue to.
Let's hope LE gets enough to arrest them and then maybe the TRUTH will come out and Kyron will be home again!

I'm very impressed with Desiree's composure & strength.
I wish Kaine would be more involved in interviews.

I have a feeling Desiree's words to Terri are selected carefully.
"She needs to do the right thing."
I bet Terri prided herself on always trying to be perfect.

Kyron's favorite song: "Say" by John Myer

Hmmm...Video of a CSI episode.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PruXMrd7DtM&feature=related[/ame]

I don't believe Kyron is stashed somewhere alive because if he's found he'll talk.

They, Kaine and Desiree seem like pretty well put together people. I truly just don't understand why they would go to the media and state they truly feel that Terri is involved IF they were given any other reason to doubt it was her. Maybe it is just me, but I truly don't think this set of parents would be concentrating on Terri if they had little or no evidence to do so, as a parent myself, I would be after anyone who LE could prove to me had a hand in this is some way or another.
If there were another perp out there who was not associated with Terri, I believe we would know that by now, and believe that these parents would put the focus where it needs to be.
I realize they are desperate, but I think they are on the right track here..per whatever LE has thus far proven to them.

IMHO, Desiree never liked Terri, perhaps with good reason, perhaps not. IMHO, Terri felt immediately guilty because she was the last parental figure to see Kyron alive. IMHO, Desiree needs for it to be Terri because possibly, deep down, she doesn't believe Terri could or would kill Kyron. Even now, Desiree won't say Terri was a bad mother. She says she was a good actress, but that's not the same as saying she was a bad mother. IMHO, Desiree needs for it to be Terri because if it is Terri, there's a chance Kyron is alive, and if it's not Terri, then a sex offender likely abducted her son, brutalized him sexually, and murdered him. If those are her options, no wonder she wants and/or believes it's Terri. In a strange way, Terri being the culprit is the only thing giving her hope. That's how crazy this case is, IMHO.

About the MFH, if the LS guy had a one time convo with TH about murdering her husband do you think the guy would have told the police when questioned..why did they question him initially and why did he tell them about the MFH or did the LE find it out on thier own? I think he wouldnt have told police about it or the sexting or whatever went on unless they asked him..why wouldnt he just say he did her landscapeing,.why would the police even question a LS guy in the first place. and if TH didnt have anything sinister in mind why didnt she tell her husband she hired him and i wonder if he noticed money gone if she paid him, and if not where did she get the money?

IMHO, Desiree never liked Terri, perhaps with good reason, perhaps not. IMHO, Terri felt immediately guilty because she was the last parental figure to see Kyron alive. IMHO, Desiree needs for it to be Terri because possibly, deep down, she doesn't believe Terri could or would kill Kyron. Even now, Desiree won't say Terri was a bad mother. She says she was a good actress, but that's not the same as saying she was a bad mother. IMHO, Desiree needs for it to be Terri because if it is Terri, there's a chance Kyron is alive, and if it's not Terri, then a sex offender likely abducted her son, brutalized him sexually, and murdered him. If those are her options, no wonder she wants and/or believes it's Terri. In a strange way, Terri being the culprit is the only thing giving her hope. That's how crazy this case is, IMHO.

Take everything you've said here (excellently, I need to add) and combine it with what LE has been telling them and we know why Desiree is so adamant that Kyron is alive and Terry knows where he is.

About the MFH, if the LS guy had a one time convo with TH about murdering her husband do you think the guy would have told the police when questioned..why did they question him initially and why did he tell them about the MFH or did the LE find it out on thier own? I think he wouldnt have told police about it or the sexting or whatever went on unless they asked him..why wouldnt he just say he did her landscapeing,.why would the police even question a LS guy in the first place. and if TH didnt have anything sinister in mind why didnt she tell her husband she hired him and i wonder if he noticed money gone if she paid him, and if not where did she get the money?

Do we know if the landscaper was discovered by LE or did the landscaper go in willingly after Kyron went missing? I'm not sure which way it went down. All I know is that LE was asking for ANYONE with info to come forward. TIA to anyone who may know the answer to this question.

If there was truly reason enough to remove Kyron from his parents, we wouldn't be here now because Terri would have done the right thing and contacted LE or child protective services.

Absolutely, MDO, not to mention his teachers and pediatrician reporting concerns that they might have. They're bound by oath to report suspicion of abuse. Kyron was 7 almost 8. Many adults in authority could observe him and any concerns they had. He wasn't an infant or toddler with a SAHM mom or dad who was abusing him.

Was I the only one that caught near the end when they asked about the truck that there is a witness that saw Kyron near the truck. Desiree said it and shortly afterward Kaine said they should not be talking about details from the tips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PruXMrd7DtM&feature=related

And dang, I'll never be able to listen to Fireflies again without crying - it's on my iPod and everything. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PruXMrd7DtM&feature=related

Sorry for the OT but that just made me cry so hard. I hope and pray Kyron is ok and that he comes home to his parents soon.

When asked about Terri's emails - Desiree says:

Some of the emails were concerning to me, they’re significant in the case. I can’t really talk too much about content or anything of that nature but it wasn’t a surprise I don’t think to any of us... (snipped) Some of the content is concerning. I can’t even put a word to it – just makes me sick to my stomach.

She got very choked up about this. What content do you think she is referring to?

Is it just me or do we have 3 threads on this topic? can someone help me? TIA
oh are they all different stations? should we combine them? or will that be too confusing?

Does anybody know if there is a part 2 to this interview or did they just end it that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668