LA - 10-month old girl dies in hot car while mother works - August 16, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Hannah Cormier, 32, claimed she accidentally left her daughter in the car after she was called in to work. Jennings police chief Danny Semmes said forensic evidence recovered from Cormier’s phone and surveillance footage led to criminal charges in this case, according to The Advocate.

1724114232012.png

That is interesting and sad. We have another case where a child is abused by the person who should love her the most

As a parent of grown/adult kids, I always first feel compassion for the parents when I read these cases. Life is so fast-paced with so many demands. I get the "zoning out" that some people (including me) experience. I understand how it can happen even if it never happened to me.

But then you hear things about playing video games, chatting with illicit lovers, and whatever happened here we don't know about yet, and I'm just left irate. Horrible mistakes from stress or being overworked may be forgivable. Negligence to pursue your own desires isn't!

Hannah Cormier, 32, claimed she accidentally left her daughter in the car after she was called in to work. Jennings police chief Danny Semmes said forensic evidence recovered from Cormier’s phone and surveillance footage led to criminal charges in this case, according to The Advocate.

View attachment 525670
That is quite shocking!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist