Found Alive LA- 2-yr old Boy, cocaine OD & in Chldrn's Hsp ICU, Arianne Stechmann & Johnathan Kritzner, New Orleans, 2 Feb 2023 *Parents Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1675525218730.png
1675525256718.png

St. Bernard Parish Facebook:

SBSO SEARCHING FOR PARENTS OF WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH MISSING CHILD

The St. Bernard Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help locating a Poydras couple wanted in connection with their child being taken from state custody, Sheriff James Pohlmann said.

Arianne Stechmann, 37, and Johnathan Kritzman, 31, both of the 2200 block of West Christie Drive in Poydras, are both wanted for obstruction of justice.

On Monday, Jan. 30, 2023, at approximately 10:56 p.m., Sheriff Pohlmann said, members of the Field Operations Bureau responded to Children’s Hospital in New Orleans in reference to a 2-year-old juvenile testing positive for having cocaine in his system.

The juvenile had to be intubated after the suspected overdose and was admitted to the hospital’s Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.

Detectives with the Criminal Investigations Bureau issued arrest warrants for both Stechmann and Kritzman, parents of the juvenile victim, after they fled with the child on Thursday, Feb. 2 from Children’s Hospital following the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services being granted emergency custody.

The couple is known to drive a white Dodge pickup truck.

Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Stechmann, Kritzman or the 2-year-old boy is asked to call the St. Bernard Sheriff’s Office at (504) 271-2501, the Criminal Investigations Bureau’s tip hotline at (504) 271-TIPS or 8477, or Crimestoppers GNO at (504) 822-1111. Callers to the CIB tip hotline or Crimestoppers can remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash award from Crimestoppers.

People who know the parents are commenting on the Sheriff's FB page.

I'm afraid for the little boy. Since CFS was granted emergency custody, I wonder why an Amber Alert couldn't be issued.

Im just gonna day it, y'all try not to judge too hard: I never understand how this happens.. back in day- many moons ago- all the people I knew & even when I used- we were too worried about the crap to leave it laying around for a child to find. The lengths we went to hide it were silly. How in the actual *advertiser censored** does this happen? Was it intentional?

I was also wondering how they could take an intubated child. What I'm thinking is that he was probably no longer intubated when they took him. He was admitted to the hospital on Monday and they took him on Thursday, so he might have been out of ICU by then. Even so, it is hard to imagine that they could sneak him out of the hospital.

I was also wondering how they could take an intubated child. What I'm thinking is that he was probably no longer intubated when they took him. He was admitted to the hospital on Monday and they took him on Thursday, so he might have been out of ICU by then. Even so, it is hard to imagine that they could sneak him out of the hospital.
Yes, he was no longer intubated, imo. But they would certainly have removed an IV, which shows their desperation. They are putting their own needs first, imo, and not prioritizing this child’s health and well-being. That’s concerning to me for when authorities catch up to them. I really hope all 3 are okay, especially the child. Jmo

The St. Bernard Parish Sheriff’s Office said they are looking for 37-year-old Arianne Stechmann and 31-year-old Johnathan Kritzman, who they said took the 2-year-old out of Children’s Hospital where he was being treated for a suspected cocaine overdose.

There seems to be a ton of gray area and missing micro details as to how they were able to sneak in/out, unhook the child from whatever apparatus the baby was connected to (if it was connected to any), generally having access to this child, or why they weren’t arrested in the first place…but either way…the baby should’ve been better protected by the hospital staff due to the nature of the reason for the baby being there. Is either of the offender related to any of the hospital staff? Did they hide the baby when slipping out? Did they grab the baby during the day or at night?

There seems to be a ton of gray area and missing micro details as to how they were able to sneak in/out, unhook the child from whatever apparatus the baby was connected to (if it was connected to any), generally having access to this child, or why they weren’t arrested in the first place…but either way…the baby should’ve been better protected by the hospital staff due to the nature of the reason for the baby being there. Is either of the offender related to any of the hospital staff? Did they hide the baby when slipping out? Did they grab the baby during the day or at night?

This is wild.
RE: the question whether it'd take a lot to OD - not for a two year old, not for a two year old with (obviously) no tolerance to the drug. but if he was intubated... i'd consider it to be a decent amount he somehow ingested.

seconding @proctorelites i have no idea how this could happen unless you're extreeeemely lax with your parenting and your drug placement. i am on meds that would BADLY affect a pet or child or really anyone who hasnt been prescribed it and i guard it like a hawk even with no kids in the house. i have a dog that is my world and a very healthy fear of her ingesting it. let alone a 2 year old. my god

The way I'm reading the order of events:

1. Child went to the hospital (it's possible the parents brought him) (1/30?)
2. Parents fled the hospital with the child (2/2)
3. Arrest warrants were issued

This explains why they were allowed to visit and be with the hospital. MOO but I'd guess hospital staff or detectives started asking too many questions/acted suspicious of the parents, and the parents figured they better just leave.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back