Recovered/Located LA - 3 juveniles, 15-17, one wanted for att murder, escaped from detention ctr w/ help from guard, Victoria Tune, 21, Coushatta, 14 May 2022 *Arrests

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm just now finding out about this...but I suspect this one will end quickly and not be as prolonged as the recent Vicky White/Casey White saga. Neither of these individuals likely has the total maturity to last on the run for a long time.

They also likely don't have the mental reserves necessary to avoid violence to remain free -- especially the three juveniles. Making this, in some ways, a more dangerous situation than the Vicky White/Casey White case.

I also think the juveniles will be quick to ditch Tori Tune.

JMO.

I'm just now finding out about this...but I suspect this one will end quickly and not be as prolonged as the recent Vicky White/Casey White saga. Neither of these individuals likely has the total maturity to last on the run for a long time.

They also likely don't have the mental reserves necessary to avoid violence to remain free -- especially the three juveniles. Making this, in some ways, a more dangerous situation than the Vicky White/Casey White case.

I also think the juveniles will be quick to ditch Tori Tune.

JMO.
Probably hiding out at friends. Her fb posts she sounds more like a teenager than a person of her position. They probably none have much money . Gas is expensive.

All Are In Custody!! That was quick.

WARE YOUTH CENTER ESCAPEES & SECURITY GUARD HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO CUSTODY

(May 15, 2022 @ 2:00 a.m.)
Shortly after midnight on May 15, 2022 all four suspects were apprehended in Houston, Texas by the Houston Police Department’s (HPD) Midwest Crime Suppression Team.
In a joint effort by the Red River Parish Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division, the LA State Police Troop G Investigations Unit, the Bossier Parish Sheriff’s Office, the LA Fusion Center and the Houston Police Department‘s Crime Suppression Team, the unoccupied getaway car driven by Victoria Tune was located in the parking lot of a Houston motel where it was kept under surveillance by HPD for several hours.
Eventually all four suspects, being driven by one of the suspect’s relatives, returned to the vehicle where they were surrounded and taken into custody by HPD’s Crime Suppression Team.
All suspects will be extradited back to Louisiana where they will face additional charges reference the escape.
Thanks to everyone who shared our original Facebook post.

Doug Warner KSLA

onem1i71m98u97cht93m4 ·

BREAKING: All 4 people wanted for escaping the Ware Youth Detention Center were captured in Houston. The 3 inmates and the female guard accused of helping them escape, were captured outside of a Houston hotel, along with a suspect’s family member who is accused of aiding the group.
The Red River Sheriff’s Office says with help from the Houston Police Dept, the getaway car was discovered at the hotel. Law enforcement waited until they returned to the car, and arrests were made at around midnight tonight. No other information was released.
May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'CAPTURED WANTED TYJLAN LAFTEEE NA'VARAYA JEREMEAIE VICTORIA UNE Lafitte incarceratedfora attempted first degree murder attempted degree murder Durham armed robbery Tune wanted for three counts of ccessory simple escape Actual photo of Suspect Vehicle White Pontiac G6 with missing ear bumper LA Plate:WY296 WY296 LOUISIANA STATE POLICE CONTACT: LOUISIANA STATE POLICE TROOP G 318-741-7411 OR CALL 911'

1 Comment
16 Shares

Shortly...
Eventually all four suspects, being driven by one of the suspect’s relatives, returned to the vehicle where they were surrounded and taken into custody by HPD’s Crime Suppression Team.

So one of the suspects relatives decided to help as well?

Why would somebody do this to their life?

Shortly...

So one of the suspects relatives decided to help as well?

Why would somebody do this to their life?

I wonder if there might be a connection between the relative and the guard.

All Are In Custody!! That was quick.

Shortly after midnight on May 15, 2022 all four suspects were apprehended in Houston, Texas by the Houston Police Department’s (HPD) Midwest Crime Suppression Team.
In a joint effort by the Red River Parish Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division, the LA State Police Troop G Investigations Unit, the Bossier Parish Sheriff’s Office, the LA Fusion Center and the Houston Police Department‘s Crime Suppression Team, the unoccupied getaway car driven by Victoria Tune was located in the parking lot of a Houston motel where it was kept under surveillance by HPD for several hours.
All suspects will be extradited back to Louisiana where they will face additional charges reference the escape.
Thanks to everyone who shared our original Facebook post.
I'm not surprised. People of that age don't typically have the skills required to evade LE for long. Especially in a group. At least one of them is going to run their mouth to someone, or call friends or post on social media or something. Or involve family.

And, of course, we have the same scenario as the CW/VW capture. Checking into a hotel is a ridiculous plan.

And all of them can forget about getting any kind of bond now. There's going to sit right there until trial and that could be years given the current state of the court system. I'm just glad they are back in custody and it seems no one was hurt during this event. IMO

Masterminds at work! The level of sophistication & genius of this crime took my breath away.
But seriously, this escape & CW/VW escape have me wondering. How often does this happen? If they had returned before the day shift came on duty, would anyone have known about them 'leaving'?
Why does it take so long to discover an escape?
We have enough criminals on the streets already.

JMOO & sarcasm.

Glad they are back in custody without mayhem.

That was the getaway car?!? Amazing they made it to Houston.

How did a 21 y/o end up in an employment position where this was even possible?
Apparently they have absolutely ZERO oversite in this facility if someone can just waltz right out with three inmates and drive away.
As an RN, we couldn't give certain medications without a second RN witnessing it being drawn and signing off on it (which was an important safeguard), yet staff here can walk out with inmates without anyone batting an eye........... :rolleyes:
I'm so glad they've been apprehended.

A warrant was issued for Tune in connection with the escape.

“For people who are close to Tori, know that this is completely out of character for her,” a woman named Amber Tilly wrote in response to the sheriff’s post.

“Instead of jumping to conclusions so quickly, give the authorities and the families who are involved enough time to gather all the facts. I grew up with her so I’m very confident when I say that this is very out of character for her.”

Might be some obscure contaminate circulating through the drinking water in the Louisiana's penal institutions--they need to start putting leg monitors on their prison guards and staff.

Her fb posting don't seem very mature for a position like she had. Jmo.
I only base this on my experiences with law enforcement including CO’s and they are baseline fairly immature in my opinion. Apart of my job was to visit my clients in jail and the CO’s would mess with me when I was waiting to get buzzed in to the visiting room from the sally port. The bully mentality is a type of immaturity in my eyes.

I only base this on my experiences with law enforcement including CO’s and they are baseline fairly immature in my opinion. Apart of my job was to visit my clients in jail and the CO’s would mess with me when I was waiting to get buzzed in to the visiting room from the sally port. The bully mentality is a type of immaturity in my eyes.
this is also true. this is a job that pays decently with benefits but doesnt require a degree. draw your concludions. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back