LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that if a dude is dumb enough to force his pee pee in my mouth (in an act of rape) that th:bananajump:ng would be bitten really really hard! !:gasp::gasp:

Was responding to someone asking about men having blades to shave themselves in jail. I am new to Websleuths and I am getting lost with replying they way you all are lol!
---------------
Blades to shave themselves in jail/prison? Ha. Wouldn't they love that--a steady supply of materials to make "shanks."

JMO - I still think the perp. had a knife as a weapon when abducting Mickey, and she was strong enough to turn it on him.

Of course, his defense might be that he received a "shanking" while in prison, and that is the neck scar...right.

As far as the neck scar being too healed to be a defensive wound by the victim in this crime: I don't think it impossible, since there are ways a perp. could advance the healing process, such as applying over-the-counter scar creams (Mederma?) etc. Right?

You have a good point...she very well could have tried to fight him. Most women that are into horses are brave and tough as nails...reason I say that is because I know because I have horses and not scared to go walking alone on the street at 2 in the morning. Not that It's smart or ok for a woman to do but just saying.

No, I questioned why people who hunt feel it is acceptable to kill an animal.

OT but-

I don't think it is something I could personally do because I have a lot of empathy for animal as well as humans.

I feel the same way, but I use to hunt and eventually my love of nature and animals won out. I realize herds have to be thinned, but it doesn't make it less sad. I don't feel that way about snakes though. I leave the corn/rat snacks and king snakes alone. Everybody else is fair game.

/I do not support the wolves in Alaska being slaughtered by machine guns from helicopters. That ain't sportsmen like at all. Take that Sarah Palin.

---------------
Blades to shave themselves in jail/prison? Ha. Wouldn't they love that--a steady supply of materials to make "shanks."

JMO - I still think the perp. had a knife as a weapon when abducting Mickey, and she was strong enough to turn it on him.

Of course, his defense might be that he received a "shanking" while in prison, and that is the neck scar...right.
If she had sharp nails she could have dugg the birdy fingernail into his skin hard and leave a mark like that! He could try to heal it faster but there's no fading a hard pressed fingernail scar away! It's there for life!

http://www.raynetoday.com/view/full...nd-?instance=secondary_news_state_left_column

16 hrs ago

<snipped>
Craft said investigators were also able to place Lavergne in and around the Whiskey Bay Bridge where Mickey’s bicycle was found on May 26. He said damage to the rear wheel of the bike was consistent with having been struck by a vehicle.

According to a spokesperson from the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, cameras mounted high in the median at the Whiskey Bay exit are part of a statewide network of traffic cameras monitored in real time by DOTD employees to spot traffic jams on the long stretches of elevated roadway common in this state.

Just saw this on fb:

KLFY News Reporter Michael Dupre is live in St. Landry Parish with Sheriff Bobby Guidroz where they are investigating a possible shallow grave site not far from Brandon Lavergne's home.

:(

prayers to the family! Obviously everyone would rather find her alive, but in the end I hope that they DO find her so that the family can have "closure" (in quotes because I'm not sure that there really ever is closure to something like this!)

Sorry i didn't see the answer before i posted my quiry. Oh gawd this "could" be Mickey :rose:

prayers to the family! Obviously everyone would rather find her alive, but in the end I hope that they DO find her so that the family can have "closure" (in quotes because I'm not sure that there really ever is closure to something like this!)

You're right! But at least they could start grieving. It's too sad for words... Prayers!

KLFY is reporting St. Landry Sheriff confirms possible grave site 2 miles west of BSL home. Can someone please link it from any Acadiana news site? I'm posting from my phone... Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee