LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget - 10pm - mass moment of silence for Mickey and now Lisa Pate.

My thought is that the autopsy estimated death

But that does not make sense...they only found bones. And how to pin it down from late June disappearance to July 3rd death? The remains would be about the same, I would think. There has to be some other reason, or it was a misprint of facts, IMO.

I keep picturing him having a "shrine" sort of thing hidden, as in ID's, girls possessions, maybe a journal like another poster said, pictures of them "Before" and "after"... It's just disgusting and shocking to think about.

I wonder if he is still going to cry innocent after he is found GUILTY

As disgusting and horrifying as it would be if he had pictures, I think it would be excellent in terms of the prosecution's case & putting him away forever.

And I am sure he'll cry innocent and appeal, appeal, appeal. The nerve of this #@$&%#*# appealing his 2000 oral rape conviction when he had (allegedly) murdered at least one woman before he was sentenced for the rape.

I really hope her family had thought about her impact in this way. I'm not sure if they have even thought about it since they have been focusing on mickey being alive. But she has more than likely saved the lives of many and may close open cases for many families. Truly a hero
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Danzn, So many of my thoughts and feelings get posted prior to my getting things together. For me, it confirms that my intuition is spirit sent. Thanks for posting my similar thoughts.

Mickey's tenacity helped her fight to get away while leaving lots of clues to help us solve who this creep was. Yes, she has put a stop to his reign of terror.

God bless Mickey :angel: to bring her home.
Prayers for Mickeys family and all other families that are affected by BSL.

I strongly feel Danielle Thibodeaux is likely one of his victims based on location (Breaux Bridge) and year (1999).

I also feel Dorothy Evyonne Rosier is a possible victim. She disappeared from Pineville, LA in 2010. She was 26, 5'0" tall, 100lbs, and quite beautiful. Pineville is an hour and half car trip north from Church Point on I-49. I have posted it before, but here's her missing site from the Louisiana Repositiory for Missing People:
http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=584
I wish I knew how to put her pic in my post on a tablet, but I don't. :( She looks somewhat like Lisa Pate to me based on the pic the news channel had of Lisa that some of you posted here.

Someguy, can you confirm the Cajunnet rumor that BSL spent sometime in the mental hospital at Pineville at one point years ago, thus making him familar with the area?

584_1.jpg

I strongly feel Danielle Thibodeaux is likely one of his victims based on location (Breaux Bridge) and year (1999).

I also feel Dorothy Evyonne Rosier is a possible victim. She disappeared from Pineville, LA in 2010. She was 26, 5'0" tall, 100lbs, and quite beautiful. Pineville is an hour and half car trip north from Church Point on I-49. I have posted it before, but here's her missing site from the Louisiana Repositiory for Missing People:
I wish I knew how to put her pic in my post on a tablet, but I don't. :( She looks somewhat like Lisa Pate to me based on the pic the news channel had of Lisa that some of you posted here.

Someguy, can you confirm the Cajunnet rumor that BSL spent sometime in the mental hospital at Pineville at one point years ago, thus making him familar with the area?

Pineville is also a tad over a hour's ride (if that much,) from Fort Polk. Also, I can tell you for almost a certainty that if he was at Ft. Polk (which we know he was,) then he is familiar with Pineville. Lots of soldiers go out around Pineville and Alexandria on weekends etc.

But that does not make sense...they only found bones. And how to pin it down from late June disappearance to July 3rd death? The remains would be about the same, I would think. There has to be some other reason, or it was a misprint of facts, IMO.

Check the Social Security Death Index. It shows her death was Sept 1999.
Since you need a death certificate for ss it makes me think they found something now to pin down the date.

I agree. My sis has bi-polar. Her thing is redecorating her home. She loves to tear up baths and kitchens. When she is in the zone she is amazing. I've seen her demo and re-tile a bath with razor sharp precision/focus that would make Ty Pennington proud. She recently redid her entire bath in two days.

So bi-polar people obsessing are detailed.( at least in my family) His seems more compulsively driven and then he worry's about all the other crap later. In this instance, covering his tracks-- seems like he needs a few tips from my sis.

I am bipolar and the same way. Detail-oriented.

As I was looking around for information on DTL and related crimes in that area and time frame, I see there was also SVG in Baton Rouge. SVG supposedly kept a computer file named DTL where he kept copies of news related to DTL's victims.

Just saw the news-wow was not expecting this. Lisa was gorgeous and it is incredibly unfair her three small children had to grow up without her.
There is also no way in my mind that Lisa, Mickey, and the rape victim (Sorry I saw her name somewhere, but do not want to name her-rape victim seems very impersonal though :/) are his only victims. You don't randomly start violently raping and killing one year and then take long breaks. I would bet he had victims before 1999 (or others during 1999) and then after 2008. I would look hard at his location when he got out in 2008 or very soon after. I can guarantee you he was aching for another victim at that time.

Two beautiful girls (possibly others) taken from the world by pure evil. I hope they are somewhere enjoying the afterlife.

Check the Social Security Death Index. It shows her death was Sept 1999.
Since you need a death certificate for ss it makes me think they found something now to pin down the date.

And the link to a sort of obituary someone else posted said June 1999...

That could be how LE "knows" she's dead and BSL is the only one that "knows" where she is.

Maybe the "crime scene" (for Mickey) was on a SIM card or something?
Easy enough to hide... it's not like a box of photos that might get discovered....

I'm still leaning towards excessive amounts of blood that would have rendered the victim unable to continue life and/or brain matter. There have been cases where it's been determined that it would have been impossible for the victim to survive w/o finding remains.

Maybe I need to light 8, 10 or more candles.

For tonight 2.

No one will believe he was insane.

He obviously knew right from wrong because he tried to hide and destroy evidence. Someone who is truly insane wouldn't go to those lengths to cover it up.

You do know he and his lawyers will play the "insanity" card.

That might be tough. Long history, evidence of cover up, high functioning, burned evidence, went back to work...insanity would be a sizable stretch, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw