LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be a tos to post the family tree?..... Probably, but it would help. I think I need a flow chart, family trees, high school year books, property owner info, adoptee info, to read GL's books, psych analysis of the people in the accident, note cards and a list of public officials for the past 15 years.

Gary Lavergne has it in one of his books.

"This page is an excerpt from LIVES OF QUIET DESPERATION and is made available to the public"

after reviewing...nothing about BSL... or his mom's side of the family...

You will have to google it...

When BL went to the hospital for his injuries would they take a tissue culture to detect any type of bacteria, and if they did could they go back and test the tissue to see if it has Mickey's DNA

I am going to predict that we will also hear some about "doings" of others, eventually, that they'd rather we didn't. I don't think this whole story is about BSL.

Referring to Lisa Pate, no.

Mickey Shunick... I think that was all BSL....

When BL went to the hospital for his injuries would they take a tissue culture to detect any type of bacteria, and if they did could they go back and test the tissue to see if it has Mickey's DNA

Kind of think they would have already discarded it.

Doctors? Nurses? What say y'all?

Oh, the rocker on the pressure cooker is starting to move pretty good now up in Church Point.

A 13-year-old cold case suddenly gets thrust back into the glare, by the supernova of the Shunick case....

Now.....all the decisions and players in that case are going to have a lot harsher spotlight put on them.. added to 13 years of whispers about things that BSL was involved in... and it's going to get pretty uncomfortable for people long in the know as to BSL's doings over the years.

I'm glad I'm not in Church Point!!

Cue DRAMA - Curtains Up!!
And I know exactly what and who you are talking about. Certain people thruster into the unwanted spotlight and having to rehash every detail of a 13 year old tragedy she's tried for 13 years to forget.

And I know exactly what and who you are talking about. Certain people thruster into the unwanted spotlight and having to rehash every detail of a 13 year old tragedy she's tried for 13 years to forget.

Well, we can't talk about it here.

I'm hoping that a family member of someone involved in the car accident shortly before Lisa Pate's death will come over here to WS and talk with us, and correct our misconceptions. Until then, TOS rules....

I just made that one up. I guess I was reaching for the old saying that when you look all around the gambling table and don't know who the sucker is, it's probably you......

or the very true one that goes, "if you don't know who the crazy neighbor is, it's you"

Kind of think they would have already discarded it.

Doctors? Nurses? What say y'all?

I doubt a culture was done on May 19. He was probably given a broad spectrum antibiotic as prophylaxis.

Possibly in a follow up visit if infection suspected but highly unlikely, and no, I doubt DNA could be done.

I'm hoping that a family member of someone involved in the car accident shortly before Lisa Pate's death will come over here to WS and talk with us, and correct our misconceptions. Until then, TOS rules....

She's trying... her e-mail acct won't work to allow her to sign up...

She's trying... her e-mail acct won't work to allow her to sign up...

I don't know how much the mods will let her post, unless she gets verified. They are going to have to have a powwow. Above my pay grade.

We'll have to wait and see.

I don't know how much the mods will let her post, unless she gets verified. They are going to have to have a powwow. Above my pay grade.

We'll have to wait and see.

Sounds like she is ok with being verified. People have told her about it.

BL knows that Lisa was found within a few months of her murder, so I am doubtful about his using a similar method to hide Mickey. In fact, even though it took a while to find Lisa, it sounds like a rather unsophisticated crime, as in he was a suspect from the start and it sounds like only luck that she was not found sooner.

I kind of think he may have "learned" from this, at least enough to do his best to make sure Mickey won't be found, as well as any other possible victims who came after Lisa.

Parish Rd 3-95 is north of Whiskey Bay. As the original "tip" said 395, I also looked up Hwy. 395. But the "tip" from the "Psychic Druid Troll from Vegas" also said exit 127 (WB), so the 3-95 road makes more sense.
Does that road pass under the pwerlines I'm talking about? Or is it north of the powerlines?

<modsnip>

Just my 2 cents

BSL still got away with the LP killing up until his inditement (sp?). So how arrogant would he have become? It could have gone either way depending on whether he felt protected or not...???

BSL still got away with the LP killing up until his inditement (sp?). So how arrogant would he have become? It could have gone either way depending on whether he felt protected or not...???

Well its been speculated or suggested that he'd be willing to risk his own life or serious injury to possibly kill or silence witnesses...is it possible he killed mickey because she witnessed something else?

Well its been speculated or suggested that he'd be willing to risk his own life or serious injury to possibly kill or silence witnesses...is it possible he killed mickey because she witnessed something else?

Ok, put the brakes on, I was in no way shape or form implying he did anything like that. Merely stating that he never was charged with the murder of LP therefore he may have felt comfortable knowing that. Nothing more nothing less. I would also think that if you knew you committed murder and got aw away with it that feeling of comfort with that fact would continue to grow.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member