LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A spirit energy possibly caught on film, off of a little bridge on Ellis Road, which is part of a property that is actually a horse ranch called soariing spirit. That has a lot of symmetry to it. Thanks for sharing it.

A spirit energy possibly caught on film, off of a little bridge on Ellis Road, which is part of a property that is actually a horse ranch called soariing spirit. That has a lot of symmetry to it. Thanks for sharing it.
... and with that said, I suggest we move along, or it may happen that those who don't care to consider this may complain and it will all disappear.

I think maybe we have stayed within TOS so far -- looking at at an actual photo from a "possible" location -- but we are skirting the boundary, IMO.

You're welcome...especially since that is a horse farm!

The photo was taken by someone who was told repeatedly NOT to go to this area because it has not be searched. She and two others went anyway. They were approached by LE while out there and asked what the heck where they doing and told them to leave the "detective work to police". Three different people, three different types of cameras, all took a picture similar to what I was emailed. One other, whoever does show 4 "people" in the pic. I'm gonna to try to upload it to flickr. As I said, this place HAS NOT been searched by LE...they are aware of this area and they are patrolling this area...the photographers were "run off".

Knowing that the area may be a crime scene where evidence might need to be gathered to hopefully put a killer of two or more women away, these people STILL WENT and trampled an unsearched area after they were
told NOT TO? Hopefully their defience won't destroy vital evidence needed to convict Mickeys killer. What were these girls thinking?

... and with that said, I suggest we move along, or it may happen that those who don't care to consider this may complain and it will all disappear.

I think maybe we have stayed within TOS so far -- looking at at an actual photo from a "possible" location -- but we are skirting the boundary, IMO.

I think everything that is said is "possible" "suppose" or the likes...we don't know EXACTLY what BSL did, we can only guess what he did in the unaccounted for time.

I was being kind in sharing a photo that was important to the Shunick family friend that took it.

We're hear to bounce ideas & share what has become a part of all of us.

Knowing that the area may be a crime scene where evidence might need to be gathered to hopefully put a killer of two or more women away, these people STILL WENT and trampled an unsearched area after they were
told NOT TO? Hopefully their defience won't destroy vital evidence needed to convict Mickeys killer. What were these girls thinking?

IDK...bored, stupid, whatever. It was screamed not to go unless they went with LE!

The photo was taken by someone who was told repeatedly NOT to go to this area because it has not be searched. She and two others went anyway. They were approached by LE while out there and asked what the heck where they doing and told them to leave the "detective work to police". Three different people, three different types of cameras, all took a picture similar to what I was emailed. One other, whoever does show 4 "people" in the pic. I'm gonna to try to upload it to flickr. As I said, this place HAS NOT been searched by LE...they are aware of this area and they are patrolling this area...the photographers were "run off".

I truly believe that it's some sort of spirit in the picture. Whether it's MS or not, someone/something is there. Who repeatedly told these people NOT to go there? Just wondering...

What a beautiful picture. Does look like an angel. And Soaring Spirit Ranch - wow!

Makes for a great shot.

I have seen scenes like these in little waterways down here many times.... you miss half the beauty here if you don't have a boat ;-)

The best part is how the sunshine (the "upper body") seems to leap out ahead of the bluish lower part. This effect can be surreal and I have taken pictures of it before in little channels off the Vermilion River. The lower, "bluish" part is the reflection coming off the water from the blue-sky light behind the camera going under the tree canopy, and the upper, greenish part is filtering through the trees with a more subdued light, farther into the channel (deeper into the picture), creating a wonderful sight.

And truly does look like an angel :)

Prayers for Mickey!

I think everything that is said is "possible" "suppose" or the likes...we don't know EXACTLY what BSL did, we can only guess what he did in the unaccounted for time.

I was being kind in sharing a photo that was important to the Shunick family friend that took it.

We're hear to bounce ideas & share what has become a part of all of us.

I appreciated your sharing the photo -- found it interesting and participated in the discussion of it. What I mean is: I know from experience that if we venture too far into "that realm", we will be going against TOS and the mods will remove all pertaining to it. I am hoping it will remain, so that those who wish to consider it may do so.

I truly believe that it's some sort of spirit in the picture. Whether it's MS or not, someone/something is there. Who repeatedly told these people NOT to go there? Just wondering...

The mod of the site it showed up on & the owner of the site too. The girl that was told in a PM...sent the PM to all the members on he site from Louisiana. Trying to get a search party started. We told her...LE said don't go anyway, leav he searching o them. Damage could be one to evidence! They didn't listen...& so ASO was called.

There were 2 fires: one over a dozen years ago and one last year. I am curious about the one a dozen years ago.

I would also like to know more details about the properties that have burned down. Especially their addresses if anyone has those. Thanks.

There were 2 fires: one over a dozen years ago and one last year. I am curious about the one a dozen years ago.

I would also like to know more details about the properties that have burned down. Especially their addresses if anyone has those. Thanks.

If someone knows the address of the first burnt home... we could maybe determine the year the fire occurred.

Renegade searches must be driving LE about nuts now.

It was one thing when there was no suspect in custody. Now, the blogosphere is focused upon the Swords area.

Guess LE must be getting up bright and early now to search every inch of the area before the locals tramp in there.

Does anyone know the location of BSL's family home that burned years ago?

where the police where searching...when the house burned the mobile home was placed there.

I was told by a former neighbor that when the family lived on N. Brasseaux in Church Point they built a house that burned down. It was replaced by a mobile home. That was before the parents divorced which was around 1997, if I recall. BSL was living there at the time.

That's a good question... there was much discussion early on after the arrest about the fire(s), but no address, I recall.

Someone posted last night, IIRC, that a lot of the addresses were changed in the '90s to implement the 911 system, so that may be a confounding variable.

Renegade searches must be driving LE about nuts now.

It was one thing when there was no suspect in custody. Now, the blogosphere is focused upon the Swords area.

Guess LE must be getting up bright and early now to search every inch of the area before the locals tramp in there.

And yet -- we have also discussed how the vast terrain of private property that is "possible" would be almost impossible for "authorities" to cover and how property owners should be on the lookout. So it is a balancing act, I guess.

I was told by a former neighbor that when the family lived on N. Brasseaux in Church Point they built a house that burned down. It was replaced by a mobile home.

Ah... there's that N. Brasseaux address. I've seen it floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx