LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this too.

So, lets suppose he did. Which makes sense to me.
Kidnapped Mickey around 2 a.m., went to WB (time?)
went to Rayne,(time?) How long did he spend there?
went to NO hospital (time?)
What would be the travel time for all of this also?

just wondering... is lafayette mom the old poster lindsayw ? same pic and i never see the lindsayw on here anymore and she used to be very active... maybe lindseyw not sure ab the spelling

One poster here, and I'm sorry I've forgotten her name, but she said she had heard/or spoken to someone saying that BSL had shown his wounds to someone in Rayne. Am I right y'all?

I remember seeing that, too. Did it come from a verified insider?

OH! But would he have gone there before sunup?

It's around a bunch of fields. From what I remember, no houses.

Going there before sunup, there are NO lights out there.
But even during the day, I'm sure it's pretty abandoned.

I can't remember if there is a stream below Hookmans bridge, or just a body of water that doesn't easily drain when it rains.

I just don't think he would bother getting rid of the bike, first thing. I think he did that last. JMO obviously.

Yes megmono! A newbie came here and had some issues with my name so I changed it.

I think I understand now why the thread has become such a mess.

Sources tell me that there is a lot of cross-blog posting going on, including some of the discussion last night that got me confused. Posters here who are also viewing other blogs are taking rumors from those blogs and discussing them here between themselves in front of other WS posters - basically having a private conversation in public that those of us who are not participating in this cross-blog posting cannot follow.

I just looked at the bottom of the thread and I can't see that any mods are viewing the thread.

I hope the mods will get please hold of this flood of rumors. Some of us can't make heads of tails of them, and IMO, it's making WS unreadable!

I just don't think he would bother getting rid of the bike, first thing. I think he did that last. JMO obviously.

That makes sense to me too. However, if he went to his mom's in Rayne to help with his wounds, I think he would have rid himself of the bike first.

That makes sense to me too. However, if he went to his mom's in Rayne to help with his wounds, I think he would have rid himself of the bike first.

I just meant that I think he disposed of Mickey, before the bike, or at the same time. I think he had a lot going on, to say the least, and the bike was a final thing he remembered to do.

I just meant that I think he disposed of Mickey, before the bike, or at the same time. I think he had a lot going on, to say the least, and the bike was a final thing he remembered to do.

agreed :)

Like on his way to New Orleans?

I think you are absolutely right. When he dumped that bike he separated himself from her completely.

I think when he left for NO, he thought he was about to get away with it. She was discarded and once that bike was gone and his alibi (robbery in New Orleans) was established, he was home free in his mind.

The very last piece he had to get rid of was the truck. For certain, he did not have contact with her again after disposing of the truck. Once any other evidence in that vehicle was gone, there is no way he'd have been anywhere around her.

That's why I think she's close to home. She's hiding in plain sight. I just believe that. I think no one's found her yet, because the location is so obvious, no one has even thought to look there.

I'm very curious to hear the findings of the GJ. I believe they probably have a truck load of evidence since BSL I think was taken offguard by a victim that wasn't going down without a fight. I just think that if I were going to attack someone with a bike and did so without injuries I would have taken that bike apart part by part and put the parts in 50 different locations so one piece alone wouldn't be telling. I think that since he had such severe injuries he was forced to get rid of that bike faster than he would have liked. I'm sure he was losing alot of blood throughout for him to go seek medical attention. I think his injuries probably caused him to get careless. I just don't think the guy is as smart as some people think.

all this time i thought you had left us!

Nope. If you go back to any of my old posts, they all have this username now. Wasn't trying to trick anyone or anything, that's why I kept my same avatar. I figured people would realize, without having to make some huge announcement lol.

I'm very curious to hear the findings of the GJ. I believe they probably have a truck load of evidence since BSL I think was taken offguard by a victim that wasn't going down without a fight. I just think that if I were going to attack someone with a bike and did so without injuries I would have taken that bike apart part by part and put the parts in 50 different locations so one piece alone wouldn't be telling. I think that since he had such severe injuries he was forced to get rid of that bike faster than he would have liked. I'm sure he was losing alot of blood throughout for him to go seek medical attention. I think his injuries probably caused him to get careless. I just don't think the guy is as smart as some people think.

Just a thought.....could someone have taken him to NO? Since he was losing so much blood?

Just a thought.....could someone have taken him to NO? Since he was losing so much blood?

I'm pretty sure he was alone then. Remember he told the police he had been robbed around 3 p.m. that day? I don't think anyone in their right mind would have wittingly been part of a lie to police.

(Hey! There's another charge he can have! Filing a false police report!)

Am I allowed to post pictures of Constantine Road where Brandon has property?

I will if other users want me to.
If that's not allowed, ignore this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx