LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
encarceration in lafayette parish, LA, is hell...

http://www.katc.com/news/lafayette-inmates-facebooking-in-prison-investigation-underway/

First they're booked into jail then they're caught Facebooking while serving time. Two Lafayette Parish inmates under investigation after they started posting pictures of themselves behind bars. Even talking about when guards come in and what they're doing to pass the time.
The inmates joined Facebook at the beginning of the month. Sharing each detail of their lives in prison, one even posting a picture of himself in his cell. Captain Kip Judice with the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office said they were completely unaware this was happening until KATC notified them based on a viewer tip.
"We want to stay on top of it, it's something we always want to be aware of, an unfortunately sometimes things will get past you," said Judice.

Why doesn't that surprise me.

You're welcome. and yeah, me too... Very creepy especially seeing as how his "neighbor" is actually a good way away from him. It'd be easy to do things in secret, it's not like someone was right there seeing what went on around his trailer.

Thank you for those photos, they give me a very creepy feeling, I had not really seen any that showed his environment.

Isn't it odd that one photo shows a door with no stairs, and another shows stairs but no door? Just an observation.

Isn't it odd that one photo shows a door with no stairs, and another shows stairs but no door? Just an observation.

Thanks for the pictures OceanMetTheSky. Helps all of us that are not local.

Kitty Stiletto, I thought the same thing. Strange to have your steps under your kitchen window instead of your front door.

Crazy wild speculation,
If you did not have stairs leading to your door it would make it hard for a visitor to knock...or a girl friend who decides to drop by unannounced.

True, true. They did find the bike. I don't remember if it's been reported that any evidence was lifted from the bike. I might be wrong, but iirc, it's only been said that LE can place him in the area of WB. I dunno; I could be wrong. Regardless, I think it's reasonable to assume he took more pains to conceal the body, and not only the body, but clothing and whatever paraphernalia MS was carrying when she was abducted, and likely the weapon, as well.

Which brings me to something else that iirc has been discussed, but it's stuck in my craw. What was BSL wearing when he showed up at the hospital? His clothes should have been soaked in blood. Did his shirt show holes that matched the wounds? To make his story believable, his clothes had to reflect the details. I'd love to see the notes in his chart. We've heard he might have seen other people in Acadia Parish prior to coming to New Orleans. I wonder what he was wearing then. I'm just thinking that MS's blood would have been on his clothes. And if he didn't get rid of them with the body and other things, what happened to them?

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT llrc MEANS ? THANKS !

SBM

That would be assuming that the body was intact I would gather.

As well, Tim Miller has conducted countless searches and WB is his bet as well.

The fact is that this is a vast area, with a number of places that a body could be dumped. Many feel she is around his home and I respect their opinions. I personally don't feel that she is. I would do a 180 and look in that area, but alas that is simply my opinion.

Sadly, much time has passed. Due to hot temperatures, various weather patterns down there, I would think that their focus as to what they are looking for would be much different than what it was at the start.

Wondering where you got this info from "Tim Millers believes she is in WB"

Crazy wild speculation,
If you did not have stairs leading to your door it would make it hard for a visitor to knock...or a girl friend who decides to drop by unannounced.

I was wondering if it was this way because of the police investigation and this is just how they left it?? Like it seems the skirting of the trailer is messed up too due to the investigation as well. If not, then that's just really weird

Thanks for the pictures OceanMetTheSky. Helps all of us that are not local.

Kitty Stiletto, I thought the same thing. Strange to have your steps under your kitchen window instead of your front door.

They were moved by LE. Guess they were looking under them.

So I visited BSL's Duson property where he owns two pieces of property, as well as his home. Let me just say, his home is REALLY hard to find. It is not located in Church Point, though he has a Church Point address. It is down a creepy gravel road, that is off another road and it won't be found through any GPS. The neighbor next door, is actually quite a bit away from his home.

Lol! You must have felt like a PI for websleuths! :detective:

I was wondering if it was this way because of the police investigation and this is just how they left it?? Like it seems the skirting of the trailer is messed up too due to the investigation as well. If not, then that's just really weird

Interesting..so perhaps LE moved the stairs to access the skirting and didn't move it back? I'd be interested in seeing what the back of the house looked like -- if it was accessible.

Yes, if you look at the police photos, the stairs are in their proper place, but now they are pushed to the side...not sure why they did that.

Thank you for taking the pictures and sharing them. My whole stomach turned inside out. Ugh.

Where are you, Mickey?

So I visited BSL's Duson property where he owns two pieces of property, as well as his home. Let me just say, his home is REALLY hard to find. It is not located in Church Point, though he has a Church Point address. It is down a creepy gravel road, that is off another road and it won't be found through any GPS. The neighbor next door, is actually quite a bit away from his home.

Lol! You must have felt like a PI for websleuths! :detective:

LOL, pretty much.
I went twice. One day after the other. Because the first day, my friend felt really sick, because i mean, it is a potential murderers house.
The second day, very quick pass because of a man who was in BSL's backyard working on his vehicles. I guess his father.

Yes, if you look at the police photos, the stairs are in their proper place, but now they are pushed to the side...not sure why they did that.

Maybe they didn't want anyone with keys going in the home, and that was their way of saying "stay out, don't try"

Because BSL will not be needing any stairs anytime soon.. "They are going in the wrong direction"..

LOL, pretty much.
I went twice. One day after the other. Because the first day, my friend felt really sick, because i mean, it is a potential murderers house.
The second day, very quick pass because of a man who was in BSL's backyard working on his vehicles. I guess his father.

I would have been sweating beads from being so nervous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck