LA LA - Clinton Nelson, 21, Haughton, 1 Sept 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE waited so long to really take Clinton's disappearance serious that there is no physical evidence. There have been multiple people who have testified that Clinton died. But LE says without Clinton's remains it is all second hand and they can do nothing. They won't give immunity in full because foul play is suspected. But someone that was not involved but has knowledge of could possibly get immunity.

I hope you are able to find some answers soon. I am sure that someone knows what happened and is afraid to come forward.

I would love to know more about this case. All that I know is what was featured on the episode of Disappeared for Clinton and I've learned that, while a great show, it often leaves out what I would consider valuable and pertinent information. I'm bumping this thread because Clinton's Mom and family deserve some peace. Clinton's Mom made me cry...the pain in her voice and eyes was/is palpable.

It just amazes me how many case's I've seen where some young person went to a party and didn't come home. There is always suggestion of drugs being at the party and possible overdose or even conflict between the missing person and another attendee of the party. It always makes me wonder if the person (Clinton in this case) did die what did they do with him. I mean, you're talking about a bunch of kids/young adults who are not that street smart and may have been drinking/partying excessively. It's not like they have sat around thinking of how and where to get rid of a body if the need arises. No, they would have had to act fast with not much time to think. So what would they have done with him?? Think in and work out. LE needs to look in the area where the party was and then look out at the people who attended and they're property. It is possible that they had a parent they could trust but the parent wouldn't have had the time to react other then the first place that came to mind.

Also, I'm sure there where many people at this party, time has a way of making someone talk. Guilt can really eat at a person. Maybe getting it in the news locally again may help that person come forward to clear their conscience.

I remember watching his Disappeared episode quite a long time ago. So sad he never got to meet his daughter...

Actually Clinton and one other person were the two young ones at the party. Everyone else was substantially older and wiser. There have been multiple searches in the area around where Clinton was last known to be.

It just amazes me how many case's I've seen where some young person went to a party and didn't come home. There is always suggestion of drugs being at the party and possible overdose or even conflict between the missing person and another attendee of the party. It always makes me wonder if the person (Clinton in this case) did die what did they do with him. I mean, you're talking about a bunch of kids/young adults who are not that street smart and may have been drinking/partying excessively. It's not like they have sat around thinking of how and where to get rid of a body if the need arises. No, they would have had to act fast with not much time to think. So what would they have done with him?? Think in and work out. LE needs to look in the area where the party was and then look out at the people who attended and they're property. It is possible that they had a parent they could trust but the parent wouldn't have had the time to react other then the first place that came to mind.

Also, I'm sure there where many people at this party, time has a way of making someone talk. Guilt can really eat at a person. Maybe getting it in the news locally again may help that person come forward to clear their conscience.

LE waited so long to really take Clinton's disappearance serious that there is no physical evidence. There have been multiple people who have testified that Clinton died. But LE says without Clinton's remains it is all second hand and they can do nothing. They won't give immunity in full because foul play is suspected. But someone that was not involved but has knowledge of could possibly get immunity.

With respect I hope you can find Clintons remains and a case can be made.

https://www.facebook.com/findclinton.nelson

"Bossier Parish Cold Case: The Search Continues for Clinton Nelson"

http://710keel.com/bossier-parish-cold-case-the-search-continues-for-clinton-nelson/

Johnson said Clinton has missed out on so many special events, including the birth of his son Austin, who was born a month and a half after Clinton disappeared. She’s not hopeful he’ll be found alive, but she does want closure, so she’s created a Facebook page about Clinton. Bossier sheriff’s deputies are hoping someone will come forward with information that can help solve this cold case, very much like the Bossier Doe case was solved months ago

I remember watching his Disappeared episode quite a long time ago. So sad he never got to meet his daughter...

Oh, I'm seeing he has a son, not a daughter, so correcting myself here. Weird, I thought at the end of the Disappeared episode they mentioned his daughter that was born after his disappearance...

Oh, I'm seeing he has a son, not a daughter, so correcting myself here. Weird, I thought at the end of the Disappeared episode they mentioned his daughter that was born after his disappearance...

I think on Disappeared his mom said his son Aiden (not sure on the spelling) was born after his disappearance, but that she does get visitation with him.

"What happened to Clinton Nelson?: Nearly nine years after his mysterious disappearance, a mother continues her fight to bring her son home"

http://www.bhpioneer.com/local_news/article_047bc78a-0f83-11e5-89d5-db785499ff59.html

There are multiple plausible theories on what happened the night of Friday, Sept. 1, 2006. The only thing law enforcement officials working the case have concluded resolutely is that foul play was probably at hand.

Johnson said witnesses who were at the house party that night reported that drugs were present. It’s unknown whether Nelson imbibed any drugs at the party, but one theory holds that 21-year-old overdosed and the person or people who supplied him with those drugs discretely disposed of his remains in order to avoid a lifetime prison sentence.

A decade later, missing Bossier man's family still looking for closure

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/32942116/a-decade-later-missing-bossier-mans-family-still-looking-for-closure

A decade later, a family still is searching for an answer as to what happened to one of their loved ones.

Sept. 1 is the 10th anniversary of Clinton Devon Nelson's disappearance from Princeton.

Last year, Nelson's mother traveled here from South Dakota to place flyers throughout the Bossier Parish area.

Carolyn Johnson's goal was and continues to be to keep alive hope of learning what became of her son.

Thank you for continuing to share Clinton's story. As his mom and on behalf of his family, we appreciate it.

I see they are searching and it could possibly be Clinton. I am praying for news for your family

Deputies searching Red River Parish for missing person

Bossier sheriff's deputies are assisting their Red River Parish counterparts in the search.

That is because it could be one of three people missing from Bossier Parish if the tip is accurate, a Bossier Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

The Bossier Sheriff's Office website lists these three people as missing:

• Clinton Devon Nelson, since Sept. 1, 2006,
  • Gregory A. Vice Jr., since March 21, 2000, and,
  • Arrilla Naomi Webb-Vaul, since March 17, 1979.
http://www.watchfox29.com/story/3597...missing-person

Where are they? BPSO rolls out missing persons campaign

11637563_G.jpg

According to a release, Bossier Crimestoppers will be running billboard messages about all three missing persons over the next couple of weeks. The three subjects are 23-year-old Arrilla Webb-Vaul, 23-year-old Gregory A. Vice, Jr., and 21-year-old Clinton Nelson.

“Someone has information that will help us bring closure to these families,” said Sheriff Whittington. “Please speak up, and give us a call.”
Clinton Nelson

Sept. 1, 2017, marks the 11-year anniversary of Clinton Nelson's disappearance, the parish's most recent missing person's case. Nelson went missing Sept. 1, 2006.

"If he's out there, we want to find him. If he's out there we want to bring him home," said Nelson's mother Carolyn Johnson in 2008.
Sept. 1, 2017, marks the 11-year anniversary of Nelson's disappearance, the parish's most recent missing person's case. Nelson went missing Sept. 1, 2006.
"We wanted to make sure we reached out and touched people and just keep it fresh on their minds so that people don't forget," said Bossier Parish deputy Dave Faulk.

http://www.watchfox29.com/story/36218142/where-are-they-bpso-rolls-out-missing-persons-campaign

Despite No Leads, Clinton Nelson’s Mother Will “Never Give Up”

It’s been 11 years since Carolyn Johnson first received a call telling her that her son, Clinton Nelson, was missing. But Carolyn’s desire to find out the truth about her son’s disappearance has only grown stronger in the years since.

Clinton was last seen at a friend’s Labor Day party in Princeton. Then the facts start to get fuzzy. Little is known about what happened after 8:30 p.m. that night, but authorities confirmed that the last contact with Clinton was a phone call from his father, Jeff. Carolyn told Dateline that during the call, Jeff claimed his son whispered that he thought the police were following him. Then the phone went dead.

Lieutenant Bill Davis of the Bossier Sheriff’s Office says that since then, many rumors have gone around, “as tends to happen during missing person cases.” However, the detectives on the case have followed every lead no matter how farfetched. “We’ve done a lot of the local investigating – almost exhausted everything,” Lt. Davis said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back